Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,674 members, 7,840,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (277230 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2009
miz4oxley:

I mean a school where you make payment when you arrive UK or qny school rfesu,ing co,e jqnuqry or februqry§

Which type of visa are u coming with?

Change your font type cos i can't make out the highlighted area.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by miz4oxley(m): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2009
I mean a school in the UK, That accept you to make school fee payment when you arrive UK? Or do you know schools that you pay part and they assumed you have paid for your full tuition and accommodation. it happens I guess you know? Kindly enlighten me on this.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2009
miz4oxley:

I mean a school in the UK, That accept you to make school fee payment when you arrive UK? Or do you know schools that you pay part and they assumed you have paid for your full tuition and accommodation. it happens I guess you know? Kindly enlighten me on this.

U don't have to make full payment b4 u come here, all u need to do is chose a school here u want to study in and check the percentage of the fees u need to pay b4 coming then u will be given Unconditional admission letter which u will for student visa application there in Nigeria then when u get here u pay up the remaining fees.

For example, if u are coming for msc course here and the fees is £10,000 some schools may ask u to pay £4000 or 5000 as part payment then an unconditional admission letter will be issued to u. When u get here, the remaining £5000/£6000 will be paid, some schools may give u up2 Dec of that admission yr to finish up.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2009
Plz for the Old hands in here, who knows what these statement means?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We have checked on our system and your appeal is waiting to go before the Judge for reconsideration, this will take place on 7th December, at Sutton AIT. Once a decision has been made you will be notified in writing.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by rmx: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2009
@ funkybaby and other gurus
, myself and my wife want to apply to visit family in the uk, i read from your previous post about not using coys bank statement,

i am presently the md of the coy and signatory to all d bank account and all expense of the trip is to be borne by the coy,what do you advise;

been to d uk several times b4 but this will be d 1st time am applying thru vfs,my wife hasnt been to d uk before but we have been to other countries in europe and asia

dont want to make any mistakes ,or take chances what other documents are necessary
regards
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by yardis: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2009
hi everyone,
i am about filling the eea family permit form for my planned relocation to join my latvian wife who is based in the u.k.
In the form,there are 2 questions : 1. how long do u intend to stay in the u.k? 2. on which date will u leave the u.k?
I am confused! Why shd they ask these questions when the purpose of filling and applying for the eea family permit is to live happily ever after with my latvian wife in the u.k?
I need your suggestions, thanx.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Elgaxton(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2009
Hi everyone,

If you want a UK VISA for UK SCHOOL without hassles just send me a mail elgaxton at gmail.com
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2009
Elgaxton:

Hi everyone,

If you want a UK VISA for UK SCHOOL without hassles just send me a mail elgaxton at gmail.com

[size=18pt]
HMNN, angry[/size]
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Elgaxton(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2009
hi Ahonai,

Wetin Happen? I'm not scam if that's what you are thinking ok.

Let me break it down well.

We got quite some deals from schools abroad (in the UK) and the other palavas of bank statement and others are pieces of cake.

Some of our clients are leaving this november for the UK and we 've sent some already.

i'm still working on our office website that's why I left out any corporate details.

BTW if anyone needs help with Ukrainian embassy its a piece of cake.

***** Also if you want to travel to South Africa for Tourism or fo the WORLD CUP, buzz me with same mail***
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2009
Elgaxton:

hi Ahonai,

We got quite some deals from schools abroad (in the UK) and the other palavas of bank statement and others are pieces of cake.

Some of our clients are leaving this november for the UK and we 've sent some already.

i'm still working on our office website that's why I left out any corporate details.

***** Also if you want to travel to South Africa for Tourism or fo the WORLD CUP, buzz me with same mail***

I didn't say you were a scammer, I just wanted you to clarify.

Please explain the highlighted portions!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2009
Elgaxton:

hi Ahonai,

Stop being stupid, will u? What do u take pple here for? U will make life hell for urself here if u don't stop this stupid act.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by MrCrackles(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2009
Elgaxton:

Hi everyone,
If you want a UK VISA for UK SCHOOL  without hassles just send me a mail elgaxton at gmail.com
You are a shameless rogue. . .
UK VISA is now gala you think you can hawk anyhow?
Who authorised you? Who the fuc.k are you? angry
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Elgaxton(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2009
Hi Ahonai,

By palavas of bank statement

I mean we have a way to handle it to meet the requirement ok, its not illegal in anyway

but I would rather not spill it here on a public forum.

Send me a mail then I can explain properly ok.

Hi MrCackles and Justwise,

Top of the morning to you two.

I beg you in the name of God not to insult me, ehn! Those who know me in here (Nairaland) can testify ok.

I agree that the info i provided earlier on this matter is kinda skeletal but real anyways.

Let me put this way, we have deals with schools in the UK ok! Its left for you to believe or leave it,

afterall dem no dey beg person to travel abroad (no be by force)

I can't explain everything here on this board but working on a website for all the proper information ok.

Like I said earlier don't insult people when u are not clear on a matter, learn from Ahonai ok.

My email address is up there and is my real email, you can ask Seun about the email add if feel like it.

BTW, that I'm not returning your gesture doesn't mean, make I leave matter first
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2009
Elgaxton
Those people you are chatting to aint stupid you know,btw, I can strongly chalange you that you aint got no deal with any proper schools in the Uk, the Uk Boarder Agency has made a conprehensive list of the schools in the Uk which they would only issue Visa to in case of foreing and outta EU students, there is nothing hidden there,if you are telling people here you know how to go arround Docs needed here in 9ja then its understandable, going beyond the saying you got links in the Uk with schools thats just learning how to fly man,Im gonna copy the names of schools in the registered Home office list here once I get the time so that people know the only schools they would get Visa too lets see if you contacts are amongst them.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2009
Guys B4 you deal with any student Visa Agent for Uk check these sites.
http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/points/sponsoringmigrants/registerofsponsors

http://www.dfes.gov.uk/recognisedukdegrees

and all these info are available in this site

http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Course/Bogus-Schools.htm
I advice everybody who wanna come to the Uk to study to check these sites, its very informative.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2009
erico2k2:

Guys B4 you deal with any student Visa Agent for Uk check these sites.
http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/points/sponsoringmigrants/registerofsponsors
http://www.dfes.gov.uk/recognisedukdegrees
and all these info are available in this site
http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Course/Bogus-Schools.htm
I advice everybody who wanna come to the Uk to study to check these sites, its very informative.

Good job erico2k2, u are a star.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2009
@Elgaxton 

U sound very very shallow, u need alot of self-upgrading to do.

Don't even try to lecture anybody about student visa and UK schools here. I don't even know how individuals like u sleep at night.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2009
@ Elegaxton

Please don't ask them to learn from me, I'm on the same side with them. You seem very dubious. What do you really hope to achieve anyway. bank statement palaver indeed.

you better be careful; we don't need your sort around here.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2009
@ Elegaxton

Please don't ask them to learn from me, I'm on the same side with them. You seem very dubious. What do you really hope to achieve anyway. bank statement palaver indeed.

you better be careful; we don't need your sort around here.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
justwise:

Good job erico2k2, u are a star.
Thanks brov, I dont get it U kno, some guys just come on here and post filt,thinking we only got on here yesterday,fools.These are the kind of guys that undermin this good and informative forums.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by miz4oxley(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2009
@ell77
@funkybaby
@justwise
@cvibe

I will like you to read this carefully, Last year I applied for a student visa and was refused due to soem reasons reasons and I was given the right to appeal, i appealed and I won the appeal, It was allowed september and the embassy called me to come with my sponsors, Updated account statement and my visa letter from my school. I submitted this and was told to come back afetr 1 week i went and the visa was refused on the note that they called my sponsor and he said he knows nobody of such(me) and I was given another right of appeal which i did, But to my surprise i got their mail by post that they got my letter late and the case is dismissed. My first application was packaged by an agent who provided the statement and other documents except my visa letter, he used some one elses account to pose as an uncle,So now I will like to make another application but will like to know is there no problem as this is a new genuine sponsor who is my uncle but not same surname, and i'm using his account for the application with legal backups to show he really want to sponsor me. And I hope there can be any ban issue.2) I am not making any school fee payment to the school and can i fill that on the maintenance space of the application and i hope it has nothing to do to my marks? Please help cos in my 1st application they did not talk about school fee as I told my school i will be paying on arrival. Please help me, I want to make a new application with new genuine sponsor. How can I overcome the maintenance 10point as I will be paying on arrival what do you think, all the reasons stated in my first application before tier 4 was never about payment or fees and I never made any payment?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Elgaxton(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2009
Hi Justwise and Co,

I agree that my mode of presentation on this particular subject is poor,

I really do agree but then the stuff itself is real.

Erico2k2,

We work directly with School marketers, not all the schools in Uk though but we have specific ones we work with.

BTW payment for school fees is into the school's direct account and not into my account or any of phoney accounts.

We have about 15 people there already, processing three people at the moment.

BTW the statement of Account thing which poses as a bulwark most of the times is handled in a systematic manner,

that's why I said anyone who's interested should send me a mail.

FYI I am not begging anyone at alllll.

So for those of you who think criticism is all about insults grow up abeg.

@Miz4oxley,

Our own packaging is not like that, if we can't handle it, we tell you right there and then.

Someone called yesterday and was begging for us to do it the back dating level (because he had started already)

but we disagreed since our integrity is at stake with the schools we have contract with.

We do just UK schools. Finito!!!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
Elgaxton:

Hi Justwise and Co,

I agree that my mode of presentation on this particular subject is poor, [size=16pt]NOTED[/size]
I really do agree but then the stuff itself is real.

Erico2k2,

We work directly with School marketers, not all the schools in Uk though but we have specific ones we work with.

BTW payment for school fees is into the school's direct account and not into my account or any of phoney accounts.

We have about 15 people there already, processing three people at the moment.

BTW the statement of Account thing which poses as a bulwark most of the times is handled in a systematic manner,

that's why I said anyone who's interested should send me a mail. [size=16pt]the essence of this forum is for you to post responses in public and not in private[/size]

FYI I am not begging anyone at alllll.

So for those of you who think criticism is all about insults grow up abeg.

@Miz4oxley,

Our own packaging is not like that, if we can't handle it, we tell you right there and then.

Someone called yesterday and was begging for us to do it the back dating level (because he had started already) but we disagreed since our integrity is at stake with the schools we have contract with. [[size=16pt]please explain[/size]

We do just UK schools. Finito!!!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Flavio: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2009
@chairlady

Im relatively new to this forum. I must commend your knowledge. Would it be ok if I ask you a question or two?

Kind regards
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Flavio: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2009
Flavio:

@chairlady

Im relatively new to this forum. I must commend your knowledge. Would it be ok if I ask you a question or two?

Kind regards

@justwise

Can I throw my question to you.

Thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2009
Flavio:

@justwise

Can I throw my question to you.

Thanks

Sure, feel free.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2009
@ahonohai
I cant even be bothered to reply to all that,he knows what he is doing,Im very sure he knows his customers and they in turn know him,I have lived in the Uk(London) over 7yrs,he is trying to tell me ORANGE is ripe from when it is small abi,guy blow wistle.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by orexjoe(m): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2009
Hello all,

According to my previous posts. I have now been called by BHC Abuja to come for my student visa (To go with new admision letter & statement only).

The challenge im having is that my College is yet to acquire their point based license and i have been told by them to wait till they get it but time is my fear guys. Is it true that i can get another admission letter from another college to go for the Visa? Or is a ''MUST'' that the admission letter must be from thesame college i used when appealing. Please, i have been to come for the Visa since October,

I NEED ADVICES HOUSE.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2009
orexjoe:

Hello all,
According to my previous posts. I have now been called by BHC Abuja to come for my student visa (To go with new admision letter & statement only).
The challenge im having is that my College is yet to acquire their point based license and i have been told by them to wait till they get it but time is my fear guys. Is it true that i can get another admission letter from another college to go for the Visa? Or is a ''MUST'' that the admission letter must be from thesame college i used when appealing. Please, i have been to come for the Visa since October,
I NEED ADVICES HOUSE.
If u can get an admission letter from a school with a licence, just to avoid having prob with BHC.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by orexjoe(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2009
Thank you for your fast response,

But when BHC called me, they stressed it on the phone that the admission letter must be from the previous college i have been using, So please, were they joking about this and has it worked for some people before?

Thank you and i am online is we can chat, i sent you an IM on your hotmail.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2009
orexjoe:

Thank you for your fast response,

But when BHC called me, they stressed it on the phone that the admission letter must be from the previous college i have been using, So please, were they joking about this and has it worked for some people before?

Thank you and i am online is we can chat, i sent you an IM on your hotmail.

Then u need to call BHC and explain to them wht the school said, cos i don't know any other way u can going round it.

Maybe somebody who has been in the same situation will help.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by delarontus(f): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2009
@orexjoe: U just need to do what they asked you to do. Go with the previous letter. It is the discretion of the ECO to give you permission to change your sponsor i.e the college or even your course of study. For all you know the previous college might be processing its licence and be given a B rating for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (116)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.