Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

What Attracted You To Your Partner?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Partner?? (3982 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by layla129(f): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
The way he takes charge of situations, ask for my opinion in delicate matters, he includes me in his finances, his future plans, assists with academic work...its just captivating. Couldn't help it
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2016
layla129:
The way he takes charge of situations, ask for my opinion in delicate matters,he includes me in his finances , his future plans, assists with academic work...its just captivating. Couldn't help it

I see you!!! cheesy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by layla129(f): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I see you!!! cheesy
Loool, its only that one you will see wink grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2016
layla129:

Loool, its only that one you will see wink grin

The Hustle is real.... Keep it up baby!!

You can switch over to me anytime. Am always available!!smileygrin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Tommfrench(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Call me a Learner..... what is Bleep?
Digging Deep
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by DharmyYinks: 1:01am On Apr 02, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Lmao! His gentility nd care... grin
Hmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Would You Pick? (GUYS ONLY) / After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him / Hot Seex Positions Every Couples Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.