Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Attracted You To Your Partner?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Partner?? (3971 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by jubrealguy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Those days are gone jare..... technology has changed things
making virgins go extinct.........may God help us all
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by schumastic(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I will lead the way.....

As a Professional Male Gold digger ( a profession for guys) I was captivated by the way she was spending money,buying new devices, attires, etc!!

Even though her beauty was Below average, I was falling deeply in Love.

So I made the move. It wasn't hard because as a cool guy she was surprised I was making advances to her....

She fell, and ever since till some few months back, I was living in PARADISE even after we graduated from school till she Travelled Abroad for further Education!!

So share your own story, let us know!!

had no idea a guy can embrace this title grin grin grin grin grin all hail the king of gold diggers shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by schumastic(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Post your picture here so that everyone will decide for me

won't you post yours so he can decide as well grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
schumastic:

had no idea a guy can embrace this title grin grin grin grin grin all hail the king of gold diggers shocked shocked shocked

Hahaha..

This Guys sef!!

That profession is meant for guys alone!!

But for the ladies, it is a Taboo!!

Do you gerrit??

wink
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
jubrealguy:
making virgins go extinct.........may God help us all

Are u a lawyer? U dey talk everything o

I swear if u appear for court...... even judge for tire for u and the accused no fit run from that case
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
schumastic:

won't you post yours so he can decide as well grin grin

Ladies usually observe first and put down their remarks .... b4 making the right choice
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by schumastic(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Ladies usually observe first and put down their remarks .... b4 making the right choice

sorry to say but i feel is peeps with low self esteem that those that
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by jubrealguy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Are u a lawyer? U dey talk everything o

I swear if u appear for court...... even judge for tire for u and the accused no fit run from that case
u know dahs an insult.......an insult that can only be taken if u r a fine geh
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
schumastic:

sorry to say but i feel is peeps with low self esteem that those that

I see

This fone u are using now I believe you went thru so many options before u purchased it

If u are married or not yet married I believe u had or u will choice the best from ladies u had or will date

Life is easy..... don't take it too serious.... we are here just to have fun..... so which one is low self esteem again
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
jubrealguy:
u know dahs an insult.......an insult that can only be taken if u r a fine geh

Na only fine girl dey NL
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by schumastic(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

I see

This fone u are using now I believe you went thru so many options before u purchased it

If u are married or not yet married I believe u had or u will choice the best from ladies u had or will date

Life is easy..... don't take it too serious.... we are here just to have fun..... so which one is low self esteem again

grin grin grin not married yet n read my signature n get more light to what am doing here grin grin as regards your ?, what if he eventually post the pic n you say no even if he meets up to the standard, don't u think he will feel bad about himself?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Tommfrench(m): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

I belong to EVERYBODY and I belong to NOBODY
--- PMB

weighty statement!

In this context, it means "Gäng-Bäng"

so be ready
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
schumastic:

grin grin grin not married yet n read my signature n get more light to what am doing here grin grin as regards your ?, what if he eventually post the pic n you say no even if he meets up to the standard, don't u think he will feel bad about himself?

Lol.... he won't even post his picture....
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by jubrealguy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Na only fine girl dey NL
lol..... e b like say u no fine, i don dey see as ur voice dey shake...lol
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Tommfrench:
weighty statement!

In this context, it means "Gäng-Bäng"

so be ready

Call me a Learner..... what is Bleep?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
jubrealguy:
lol..... e b like say u no fine, i don dey see as ur voice dey shake...lol

Thank u and God bless u
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by schumastic(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Lol.... he won't even post his picture....

lol what if he does n meet up to standard, would you reply his pm?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Pinkieblue(f): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
schumastic:

lol what if he does n meet up to standard, would you reply his pm?

Lol.... u ended ur signature with ' I am just here to look for trouble'

So u are looking for my trouble
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by halfricanadian(f): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
cheesy well i got attracted cos i had a magnetic heart nd his atttitude was real as iron tongue
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by schumastic(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Lol.... u ended ur signature with ' I am just here to look for trouble'

So u are looking for my trouble

yup yup but seriously would you reply him wink
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Daniel2289(m): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
OP we se mudia foooooooooo gringringrin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy well i got attracted cos i had a magnetic heart nd his atttitude was real as iron tongue

You impress me these days with your comments!!!

Nice one!!

But FYI,

Your heart aint magnetic!!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by halfricanadian(f): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You impress me these days with your comments!!!

Nice one!!

But FYI,

Your heart aint magnetic!!

embarassed tank u sir

Ok sir
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by jubrealguy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Thank u and God bless u
lol......ds ur "thank u and God bless u" get as e be ooo, was just joking around, isn't that what we do here?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

embarassed tank u sir

Ok sir

Time to let you be!!

Be cool and greet Bae for me!!

smiley... Any1 mess with you, you call on me!!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by firstking01(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Her extroverting nature and the way she talks embarassed...i just have a thing for extroverts, they are easy going people.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by halfricanadian(f): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Time to let you be!!

Be cool and greet Bae for me!!

smiley... Any1 mess with you, you call on me!!

Thank u cheesy bae will hear
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Cholls(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkieblue:

What planet are u on

Cos I am on Mars

Simi and Falz are two new planets discovered by Lai Mohammed
my sister Eeyah!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
Her extroverting nature and the way she talks embarassed...i just have a thing for extroverts, they are easy going people.
I don't really like extrovets sha... They sabi piss person off with their careless way of Talking!!

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by firstking01(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I don't really like extrovets sha... They sabi piss person off with their careless way of Talking!!
true that, but i'd still prefer them to introverts, introverts are worse, they are just like sucking blood, before you know it, them dan suck you dry...and they are way to possessive and clingy, can bear grudges, unforgiven and etc.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by Ifakiland(m): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I will lead the way.....

As a Professional Male Gold digger ( a profession for guys) I was captivated by the way she was spending money,buying new devices, attires, etc!!

Even though her beauty was Below average, I was falling deeply in Love.

So I made the move. It wasn't hard because as a cool guy she was surprised I was making advances to her....

She fell, and ever since till some few months back, I was living in PARADISE even after we graduated from school till she Travelled Abroad for further Education!!

So share your own story, let us know!!
her cooking skills...first tym I visited her served me pounded yam and efo riro...dat was it...
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ifakiland:

her cooking skills...first tym I visited her served me pounded yam and efo riro...dat was it...

You too like better thing jare!!

My Niggah grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recycle Bin. / Macho For Mr. Nairaland (pics) / See Two Ladies Wish The Same Boy They Are Dating Happy Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.