Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Oluwa Pick My Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oluwa Pick My Call (407 Views)

She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question / He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. / Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oluwa Pick My Call by frubben(m): 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
You are in school, and ur parent manage to send u 5k for upkeep, u stupidly called ur girlfriend in lagos to come and see u in benin where u school, after she use almost 3k to come and c u, u give her the 5k for transport back and u are praying God pick my call. God has deleted ur number
Re: Oluwa Pick My Call by tripplephi: 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
frubben:
You are in school, and ur parent manage to
send u 5k for upkeep, u stupidly called ur
girlfriend in lagos to come and see u in benin
where u school, after she use almost 3k to
come and c u, u give her the 5k for transport
back and u are praying God pick my call. God
has deleted ur number

IS THAT YOUR STORY? lols

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Epic Reply To A Hot Facebooker Post / IN REVERENCE OF THE ALMIGHTY KITTY CAT / If A Guy Chase You For Long Doesn't Mean He Will Treat You Better!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.