Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,210 members, 7,849,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola (40525 Views)

May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari / Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola / Benue Killings: No Sufficient Evidence To Prosecute Herdsmen – IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by HirstMOG(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Baawaa:
With time Nigeria will get there, because we have those that has vision on board

it is a pity that your foolishness has no cure. u mumu pass bubu sef.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by obonono(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Aigbofa:

Fashola is right, power generation is not rocket science but what he probably failed to explain is the fact that it will cost billions of dollars to make electricity stable for all Nigerians and it will take longer than a few months.

It sounds sweet in your mouth now, but why didn't the same Fashola say this when Jonathan was in power? Why did he lie to deceive Nigerians and deceitfully contribute to Buhari's unjust victory? That is the main thing, you this man. No use English cover the issue we dey pain people for here.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by modskiller(m): 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Why did the bastard tried to increase the tarrif??

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by butanep(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
AZeD1:

You are clueless.
Kachikwu was heading Mobil West Africa, I guess it was sentiments that go him that job.
By the way, energy minister in the UK studied history or political science (can't remember). The French minister of energy also studied an art related course, same at the minister of health in the UK.
A minister job is administration not technical.

Dull people calling others dull.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Rudd

Read and educate yourself.

I don't quote people that can't reason. What was kachikwu role in mobile? Ask yourself that question?

Us minister of energy is the head of department of US energy service.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Secretary_of_Energy
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by AZeD1(m): 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
butanep:

Keep deceiving yourself. Go and see what is obtainable in foreign countries.

Google the ministers I Russian, US and China, then see their portfolio and their discipline if it is related or not...

Why did agriculture have a boom during GEJ time, check the minister career path?
Current minister of health in the US studied government and economies.
Current minister of energy in Russia studied economics and management.
The Director of the National Energy Administration (the Chinese minister of energy) studied political theory.

You better use Google before you say what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by AZeD1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
butanep:

I don't quote people that can't reason. What was kachikwu role in mobile? Ask yourself that question?
Executive vice chairman Exxon Mobil Africa. The head of Mobil in Africa.
Oh the Russian minister of energy studied Economics and Management, the Chinese own studied political theory, the UK minister studied history and the French's minister of energy also studied an art related course.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by obonono(m): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Aigbofa:

Amusing to see how some are hoping he will fail! Who is going to suffer the lack of power?
Your contribution here is annoying. Get lost if you cannot criticise the incompetence or at least the hypocrisy of Fashola and the Buhari's government in general. What is this? Call a spade a spade, or just keep quiet and get lost.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by 6fit(f): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
Aromas:
Dis d problem in Nigeria, how du u expect som1 wu study Law maintain Power sector Oga Fash u dey craze o grin
na person wey employ him craze pass
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by castrokins(m): 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
When Is Tinubu Going To Call This Guy Out?
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by butanep(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
AZeD1:

Oh the Russian minister of energy studied Economics and Management, the Chinese own studied political theory, the UK minister studied history and the French's minister of energy also studied an art related course.

Go and check key position they have held over the years if it's ralated to their portfolio or not...

Use ur Google very well boy.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
obonono:

Your contribution here is annoying. Get lost if you cannot criticise the incompetence or at least the hypocrisy of Fashola and the Buhari's government in general. What is this? Call a spade a spade, or just keep quiet and get lost.

Typical Jonathanian expecting Buhari to accomplish in 10 months what Jonathan could not accomplish in 8 years.
Truth can be bitter sometimes.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mulattoclaro(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
mildflame:

The sole of my feet is GREATER than ur ANCESTORS n Ur generation born n unborn
my dog poo is greater than that of all your monkey ancestors.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mulattoclaro(m): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
mildflame:

My ANCESTORS were trading SLAVES lucky for ur ancestors he escaped my ANCESTORS. BRAINED WASHED guinea pig, the ENGLISH FRENCH etc call u BLACK or MULATO n u nod ur head n say YES SHAH
4kin REPTILE, I am IBIBIO I don't suffer ur EUROPEAN COLONIZATION mentallity not to talk of ur GERMAN SHIT treatment
still better than your banana peeling ass.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by AZeD1(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
butanep:

Go and check key position they have held over the years if it's ralated to their portfolio or not...

Use ur Google very well boy.

The UK minister of energy worked in finance before government, nothing related to energy.
The Chinese minister was a lecturer in political theory before politics
The Russian minister worked in finance, he was even deputy minister of finance in Russia.

What else?
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by poseidon12: 12:01am On Apr 01, 2016
mulattoclaro:
One of the reasons why I always tell people I'm German whenever they ask me where I'm from or my Nationality even though my Pops is a Nigerian. Nothing ever works in this godforsaken shit-hole called Nigeria. Wasn't this the same slowpoke who was boasting that he could give Nigerians 24 hours electricity in less than a year? Ghana, Equatorial Guinea, Angola, Gabon and South Africa can virtually boast of 21 hours or even 24 hours a day. I'm not saying this cos I want to just talk but I'm saying this cos I've been to these countries and I can tell you it's true.

Don't mind the foolish minister. South Africans enjoy 24 hours electricity of course.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by butanep(m): 12:08am On Apr 01, 2016
AZeD1:

What's the role of being the vice president in Africa? Anybody irrespective of your discipline can fit into that role.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by AZeD1(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2016
butanep:

What's the role of being the vice president in Africa? Anybody irrespective of your discipline can fit into that role.
A lawyer can be head of an Oil company but cannot be a minister of Petroleum or power? What do you think is the work of a minister?
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mildflame: 12:18am On Apr 01, 2016
mulattoclaro:
still better than your banana peeling ass.

I can see where the depression is coming in from, ur SEX MARUDING He-goat father picked a CHEAP German prostitute n 4ked d hell outta her at d back of a Pick-Up truck. Months later you were born in an auto mobile garage.
MIGHTY MONKEY that you are, ur RODENT STINKING ass shouldn't be seen near ur fantasize near Germany
Eat more bananas to cover ur years of misery
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mulattoclaro(m): 12:21am On Apr 01, 2016
mildflame:

I can see where the depression is coming in from, ur SEX MARUDING He-goat father picked a CHEAP German prostitute n 4ked d hell outta her at d back of a Pick-Up truck. Months later you were born in an auto mobile garage.
MIGHTY MONKEY that you are, ur RODENT STINKING ass shouldn't be seen near ur fantasize near Germany
Eat more bananas to cover ur years of misery

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mildflame: 12:23am On Apr 01, 2016
Plenty of ur kinds r in North n South America, Carribean but u r just a HOPLESS EXTRAODINARY MIGHTY MONKEY
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mildflame: 12:27am On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=mulattoclaro post=44297976][/quote]

That is your father about to commit d deed to ur prostitute resulting in MIGHTY MONKEY
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mildflame: 12:35am On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmmm are ur mouth sealed, can't ur type. What manner of education did u receive that u can't express urself, I bet u were only useful in stealing ur mamas prostituting money b4 he sent u to ur He-goat

MIGHT MONKEY have more bananas
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mildflame: 12:35am On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmmm are ur mouth sealed, can't ur type. What manner of education did u receive that u can't express urself, I bet u were only useful in stealing ur mamas prostituting money b4 he sent u to ur He-goat father

MIGHT MONKEY have more bananas
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by iamcourage(m): 12:56am On Apr 01, 2016
during GEJ tenure..things were not as bad as is it now...this govt is clueless. .no electricity..nothing is just working.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mildflame: 1:03am On Apr 01, 2016
mulattoclaro:
my dog poo is greater than that of all your monkey ancestors.

After being treated like PU-KE in Germany, this MOTHER 4kin BROKE ASS ALMIGHTY MONKEY wants to show small balls here for 9JA....THUNDER FIRE ur GENERATION

Limit ur depression to those prostitutes in ur VILLAGE, coz my GERMAN WHIP is at my beck n call

Take more bananas ALMIGHTY MONKEY n tell d CHIEF MONKEY( Ur FATHER) that ur being WHIPPED...Infinte idoit
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by yaki84: 1:07am On Apr 01, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Even at maximum power, Fashola won't have enough electricity to give Nigerians.

We have a serious problem with light in Nigeria and looks like all the chickens of 37 years have come home to roost.

For now...we should fix transmission, and make sure that we get generation working again.

I think....and I am not defending the government here....I am stating facts.....we may have to wait for ten years before we see 24/7 light. Especially if the government IS serious about power.

Good evening and good night from me.

bobo too late. fashola must power nigeria n give the whole nigerians 24hrs a day light just like he powered lagos n the strreetlights.
he must show us that power generation is kulikuli science. make I no say keke napep science.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by yaki84: 1:11am On Apr 01, 2016
omonnakoda:
Nothing to do with being a lawyer ,In the UK she read history while in Germany he used to be a high school teacher. They have had lawyers in the US. Any person with a brain who has experience of getting things done in government with the right will should achieve results in any department. Less than 5 years ago the UK Minister for Defence was a doctor and Ngozi Okonjo lost out in her bid to be World Bank President to a doctor. I am certain Dangote did not study Geology but he is making things happen with cement more than those who did ,in fact they work for him. By the way Kachiwu ,too, is a lawyer

is dangote buildng a cement factory or he is building his business empire?
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by yaki84: 1:17am On Apr 01, 2016
LastProphet:

in equatorial Guinea people don't steal power lines, people don't blow pipelines either in South Africa, but your father's people do nothing else than steal and destroy. over 30km of power line remains stolen between okigwe and afikpo, it has been replaced several times by authorities yet the locals from there will blame govt. please stop insulting people that are more intelligent than your slowpoke father

who fit steal powerlines with power abi voltage running thru it?
its either they stole it from the store or the stole it from abandon jobs.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Dainikel(m): 1:21am On Apr 01, 2016
thesicilian:

Nigerian politicians don't like seeking for advice from their predecessors, instead they prefer to prosecute and rubbish their images. One would have thought that as a smart minister, Fashola would call at least 3 of the previous ministers and find out what has been going on, what went wrong and how to go about it. All these you can do within 2weeks of assuming office. Then you lay out your plan, and when the same problems that others have faced resurface, you are better prepared to handle them.

Now he's blaming vandals. Is he going to say he was never aware of the activities of vandals prior to this time? What plans did he put in place to counter them?

Instead of moving forward, we're now actually struggling to return to the level we were 3-5yrs ago. Its pathetic. Its disappointing from someone we have come to lay so much hope on.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mildflame: 1:26am On Apr 01, 2016
Where the 4k is that REFUGEE?
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 01, 2016
Aromas:
Dis d problem in Nigeria, how du u expect som1 wu study Law maintain Power sector Oga Fash u dey craze o grin

Just like a cattle rearer attending a global nuclear summit! grin grin grin

Nigeria is just a comic relief!
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by omenka(m): 4:11am On Apr 01, 2016
obonono:

To slap you go sweet me well well. What a deluded fool. With all that is happening, you have nothing reasonable to say.
cc: Mynd44.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari / Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) / Beautiful Photos Of Maryam Abacha And Her Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.