Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola (40523 Views)

May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari / Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola / Benue Killings: No Sufficient Evidence To Prosecute Herdsmen – IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by xilo1717(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
cheesy thus few days without light come make realize say China people no do mistake dy add torch for all phones ............ oga FASh do us better

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by 36STATES: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
I told you guys Fashola is the most overrated Nigerian ever.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by obailala(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
ugnmezi:

so ur daft brain jus hinted u dat savages started bursting pipes in this regime. vandalism is as old as 1970s
Did I mention anywhere that vandalism started in this regime?.... Kindly point out where I stated that vandalism started in this regime, if you cant then we both know who the daft one is.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Reference(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
slap1:

The little respect I have for Fashola has diffused. I dislike people who bask in absolute ignorance. You know nothing about power generation, yet you were making noise all along!

Told you Nigeria's problems will demystify anyone. Well once the rains come, once China resumes buying oil enmasse the good times will return. Just don't believe one liners again that make solving our problems appear simplistic. Like, once I fight corruption, Nigeria will become a Holland.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Reference(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
LastProphet:

in equatorial Guinea people don't steal power lines, people don't blow pipelines either in South Africa, but your father's people do nothing else than steal and destroy. over 30km of power line remains stolen between okigwe and afikpo, it has been replaced several times by authorities yet the locals from there will blame govt. please stop insulting people that are more intelligent than your slowpoke father

Na now all of una dey confess Nigeria problem say no be only government but people too get wahala. Indeed suffering is good for the soul.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by obailala(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
hush15:

That's the latest word in town....

Saboteurs, vandals.

For a government who never believed in such words prior getting to power.

I remember one of Fashola's interview when he boasted of how he powered street lights and governments facility with independently generated power supply and said if only government could remove the "the national grid clause", that he would generate enough power that could light up the whole state.

Now has the authority to push for it and yet he is still complaining about saboteurs and vandals...

Smh... He is completely insane
He's got 3 years to redeem himself. His first budget was only passed last week remember?
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Ziggyduben(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
The same man dat called gej unserious for not fixing power. These APC guys are scam.

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by oloriooko(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
simongonner:
we got your back..we believe in you ...
Bros i know you are a simpleton but your level is out of this world.
This was exactly what pdp followers did many years back that boomerang on them
Try to be critical but with reasoning not a dunce that swallows everything na

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Reference(m): 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
mulattoclaro:
it's your father that's a slowpoke. What was that supposed to mean? Did I insult your father? Are you mad?

He is frustrated. We are all frustrated. This country can turn men to beasts.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by hohafrank(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Aigbofa:

Amusing to see how some are hoping he will fail! Who is going to suffer the lack of power?
He has failed already.We have suffered more than enough.

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by hush15: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Akainzo:

Thankfully you couldn't list Savings as dropping. Imagine what would have been if GEJ had Savings to hand over to Buhari after all the 5 years of bountiful oil export at higher prices.

BTW, the Corruption handed over has also dripped.

Let's be honest, even the savings, Buhari still met 30 billion dollars. Even if he didn't meet hundreds of billion, the little he met, what can do with it?
It's simple, he that's is faithful in little will be faithful in much. It's a spiritual law, so all the excuses is unfounded.

I don't believe in laying up gold for someone to come waste it as we saw in the last administration.

The real prosperity in in creating wealth and there is so many ways to do that but greed n conflicts of interest is also what is holding the present government from doing needful. Why depend on what ur predecessor left when you could generate ur own. That way, there won't be any frivolous spending.

Even if Buhari saves so much at the expense of the masses welfare, what's stopping someone coming to waste it all moro...

Let them create their own wealth, it shows how competent they really are, simple

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mildflame: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
mulattoclaro:
shut your diarrhea infested mouth if you have nothing to say. You're very stupid you illiterate. What's ego tripping about what I said? Did you just open a dictionary you scum.

Despicable Refugee celebrating his NONENTITY on Social Forum, WORTHLESS INFINITE slowpoke why not comment on German forum if ur STINKING mulato ASS won't be kicked into a RAT infested GUTTER. Its P-RICK like U who needs dictionary, come let me SLAP d STUP-DITY outta ur being

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by okezed: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Because someone cleared oshodi and planted masquerade there with all the resources of Lagos state, and they called him best governor but look at how he is messing up big time at national level. over rated lawyer fash.....

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Egabs(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
I hate calling ple names but this Apc lead govt no let us rest in d past 15 yrs telling us all sort of thngs most expecially during d campaign period last year they sound as if its a tea party all of dem jst running their month any hw nw they re their cannt do any thng lack idears govt lead by a dullard and been been supported by sm zombies God av mercy on us cus this opne big chance we av entered ooooooooo
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Oga fashola do as u been talk back in 2014

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
hohafrank:
He has failed already.We have suffered more than enough.

You wish, didn't you support people like Stella Oduah who wasted millions on BMWs? Didn't you think Dasuki was being persecuted? Didn't you think the raw cash on a private jet seized by South Africa was a mere propaganda against jonathan?
That was your constant power and good roads that was being frittered away. We know the people who failed you and Fashola was not one of them.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by baysol: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=ucheheart post=44288289]Oga fash, Nigeria is not Lagos. Tell us u can't handle the power situation..[/quorte]
Igbo must do Igbo must rule
No be unable thief thief professor Nnaji start this problems without solution till tomorrow unable come here with big mouth they talk lagos. All unable yeye eastern states no achieve half of what lagos obtain during Fashionable era.abeg close your stinking mouth.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by hush15: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
obailala:
He's got 3 years to redeem himself. His first budget was only passed last week remember?

Sure he got 3years more. However it's good to make hay while the sun shine.

Excepts this government already believe that the have forever to do their stuff....
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by nwakibie3(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
omonnakoda:
Nothing to do with being a lawyer ,In the UK she read history while in Germany he used to be a high school teacher. They have had lawyers in the US. Any person with a brain who has experience of getting things done in government with the right will should achieve results in any department. Less than 5 years ago the UK Minister for Defence was a doctor and Ngozi Okonjo lost out in her bid to be World Bank President to a doctor. I am certain Dangote did not study Geology but he is making things happen with cement more than those who did ,in fact they work for him. By the way Kachiwu ,too, is a lawyer
It's not true in most cases, go and check the CVs of those people u mentioned u will find out that they never practiced those professions;they only acquired them as a first degree and went into the various profession u see them today. So they have experience in that field. I have a brother who studied mechanical engineering in the university but today he is one the mouth piece in the banking sector. Why? Because he never practiced anything related to engineering. He ventured into financial sector immediately after his NYSC. He is today a mechanical engineer turned chartered accountant and has various certification in many finance courses but fashola never had an experience in anything power, housing and works sector. You can as well tell me that an engineer that has no experience in medicine can perform surgical operation since he knows how the human systems run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by hush15: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
obailala:

Sure he got 3years more. However it's good to make hay while the sun shine.

Except this government already believe that the have forever to do their stuff....
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by viewflux(m): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mr. minister i want to autoritatively tell you that NCC( national Control center) is not telling you the truth of the power situation in Aloaji and cipp calaba. Many a time alaoji power station in Aba will be on 120Mwatts or 110Mwatts because CIPP calaba want to come up, NCC will ask Alaoji to reduce the power output to 40 or 60Mwatts. the reason given will be because they do not want to overload the transmission line. if they do not ask Alaoji to reduce power produce, they will ask AIPP ikot abasi to reduces theirs. The problem is not production, 70% of the problem is that there is no enough transmission line to evacuate the power produced to the National Grid.. current as of the time of typing this massage, Alaoji power station is down. with adequate transmission line to nation grid, NCC will confortably evacuate Alaoji and CIPP power generation at the same time without asking one to reduce power to allow another mostly CIPP calaba to evacuate.

NCC should tell you the truth and stop laying blame on pipeline and low gas. pipeline vanders knows the different between crude pipe line and gas line as such they avoid gas pipe line.

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by banme1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fashola is a f00l.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by specco(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
okeyglm:
oga but you said power supply is not a rocket science.
do the needful.
Talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by porka: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
obailala:
Of course it isn't rocket science, 'rocket science' is something which is too difficult for the average mind to understand. But we all understand the reason behind the power outages, savages are bursting gas pipelines for fun.

"He attributed recent power outages in some parts of the country to four turbines which stopped working, but hoped electricity supply would be stabilized soon as three of the four turbines have been restored."
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mulattoclaro(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Reference:

He is frustrated. We are all frustrated. This country can turn men to beasts.
thanks bros. I sometimes wonder if some people are normal.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mulattoclaro(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
mildflame:

Despicable Refugee celebrating his NONENTITY on Social Forum, WORTHLESS INFINITE slowpoke why not comment on German forum if ur STINKING mulato ASS won't be kicked into a RAT infested GUTTER. Its P-RICK like U who needs dictionary, come let me SLAP d STUP-DITY outta ur being
shatap.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by mulattoclaro(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Those countries are too far sef....... REPUBLIC OF BENIN boast of 24hrs light a day...I stayed there for 3yrs and I can count how many times there was power outage with my fingers and still have enough to dish out a resounding slap!.....
we have only one half functioning dam. We can have two or more dams and our power issues would be a thing of the past. We can even harness the wind by using wind mills. That's what countries like Holland, Belgium, Sweden, Luxembourg, Switzerland and most European countries are using.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by omonnakoda: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
nwakibie3:

It's not true in most cases, go and check the CVs of those people u mentioned u will find out that they never practiced those professions;they only acquired them as a first degree and went into the various profession u see them today. So they have experience in that field. I have a brother who studied mechanical engineering in the university but today he is one the mouth piece in the banking sector. Why? Because he never practiced anything related to engineering. He ventured into financial sector immediately after his NYSC. He is today a mechanical engineer turned chartered accountant and has various certification in many finance courses but fashola never had an experience in anything power, housing and works sector. You can as well tell me that an engineer that has no experience in medicine can perform surgical operation since he knows how the human systems run.
Please stop talking like a child. You think I just wake up and start guessing or writing what I do not know. Every single one of those people, by the way one of them was in Nigeria to visit Fashola from France ,the ex wife of the French President who is Minister for Energy and Environment SHE IS an administrator and a former judge, ARE ALL POLITICIANS. They joined a political party and won elections. The Job of a minister is a political one and it is to understand the mood and needs of the people and then give directions and guidance to technocrats. MINISTERS ARE POLITICAL ROLES NOT TECHNICAL ONES.
Awolowo was a lawyer and yet a very successful Minister of Finance. The way it works is simple. If you join politics early you will move around different government departments learning how they work and your job is not to become a technologist or technician.
Tam David West held sway in petroleum and studied Virology.

In the UK the Most common degrees you will find among politicians is History English and Law. They join government early and move from department to department growing and learning
Let us eschew this villager fixation with so called technocrats
To say Fashola never had experience of power is ignorant and untrue but even if it were so what. What have those with the experience achieved for us?
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by amforjustice: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
this is the resultant effect of having a nomad as president a charge and bail lawyer who claims to be a san but have never win any case as your minister of power.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by alwelldinho(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Maybe, just maybe, the British need to come back to recolonize Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by bishop1988(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
At this junction ladies and gentlemen we have weighed the pros and cons,if anyone can see handwriting on the wall,understand dt there is nothing we can do humanly speaking except we turn back to God in repentance and prayer for quick assistance because the government itself doesn't know the way forward anymore.We can't continue like this.Let those sincere christian in this thread join me as we pray for our beloved country.2chr 7:14.#Letsriseupandprayfornaija.
Re: We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola by Jetjacky(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
Can this government stoo finding someone to blame for once?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inside Tafawa Balewa's Memorial House And Tomb In Bauchi (Photos) / Edo Woman Meets Peter Obi, Sheds Tears Of Joy- Photos / See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.