Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? (1552 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / What Must One Know Before One Say 'i Do' In A Relationship / How Often Should One Say I Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by AEjiro(m): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2009
i love her, cared, even named her as the benefactor to my small asset. yet she left just few months to our walking the aisle. And at a time i was bedridden in the hospital.

Now she is back, i told her no i dont want again, she came back, i change my phone she got the new number from one of my friends, i moved to a new location she traced me to my new cribs, i introduced my new fiance when she was half nude because (she came unannouced sha) she said she understood she was the one who erred so she can be number two.

Something tells me she has something up her sleeves, even if not, i dont want. the love has long flown away with her deceit. Cant she get the message.

Please i need news ideas on how to get rid of this pest. (Dont advise me to bang her because i wont even get an erection). she reminds me of the wicked step-mother in cinderela.
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by steve49ja(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2009
Lol.

Exactly how you've typed it.

''How Else Can I Say I Dont Want''?? Eh (add her name)

or better still quote TERRY G's

[size=18pt]FREE ME!!![/size]

I no do again no be fight and you had berra run. Lose contact, Warn her never to call/text/vist ya home anymore, you dont have/want anything to do with her. She should pick up whatever is left of her pride and get a hold of her stalking self.

Brova, i tell ya if you lay with dem gurl youll regret it for sure.
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by AEjiro(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2009
Bro i have warn, treatened and shouted. she jus keeps coming back.

My new gf is even asking what i was giving her then that am not give to her to warrant this hot pursuit. the last time i came hot found my gf in the kitchen with her in the living room. jus went in to gf never to allow her in ever again.

If she left anytin i didnt move with dem. i left allot of tins in d former place. She wants to complete her assignment, she ll definately fail.
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by izeek(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2009
even the wicked step mother got banged a few times. lol
well i just think u shud sit her down and tell her as it is.
u dont love her no more, and even if u got feelings,
they wont make u take a wicked good for nothing bitch back into your life.
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by tosyne007(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2009
AEjiro:

i love her, cared, even named her as the benefactor to my small asset. yet she left just few months to our walking the aisle. And at a time i was bedridden in the hospital.

Now she is back, i told her no i dont want again, she came back, i change my phone she got the new number from one of my friends, i moved to a new location she traced me to my new cribs, i introduced my new fiance when she was half nude because (she came unannouced sha) she said she understood she was the one who erred so she can be number two.

Something tells me she has something up her sleeves, even if not, i dont want. the love has long flown away with her deceit. Cant she get the message.

Please i need news ideas on how to get rid of this pest. (Dont advise me to bang her because i wont even get an erection). she reminds me of the wicked step-mother in cinderela.

i will never advise u to make up wit her!!!

u av been trying bro cos i know it aint easy. Just keep keeping ur distance and God will see u thru. Ex can be so powerful and adamant even if u write it out in black and white that u areno longer interested.

Furthermore, make ur girlfriend understand she should never allow her in in ur absence. That could be dangerous. Maybe if ur girlfriend is not so friendly, she will understand the message.

best of luck
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by CrazyMan(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2009
My dear just keep ignoring her; when she realise that her biological clock is ticking faster than usual, she would stop wasting her time with you and look for someone else.
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by TheSeeker(m): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2009
Just the way you said it "I don't want"
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by sweetcoint(f): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2009
Shae ya,  that too bad Ur a victim,
my dear exes are very dangerous they can kill somebody just to get back there love, same to me a girl wanted to kill me Cos am dating her ex-boyfriend,

pls you just have to be Strong stand on your decision put more effort, don't give up, i don't know the cause of Ur breakup but since u no longer wants her, pls try and stay away from her she can do anything i tell i mean ANY THING .

and pls don't allow her to come to Ur house sad
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by MoneyRule(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2009
In my own opinion, don't encourage or allow direct confrontation btw your new gf and the ex, handle it yourself.
The next time she(ex) comes to your house, sit her down and invite ur new gf into the sitting room and in front of her, address the issue, tell her(ex) how you coped when she left b4 you started the new relationship and make it clear that your luv 4 her has faded without a trace and that u luv ur new gf and are not ready to compromise that. You can offer her friendship if you can handle it or better still, tell her u don't want her calls or her visit, she shuld move on, then you usher her out (or not) and remember, no yelling. Good luck.
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by AEjiro(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2009
tanx all.

But really nid her off my case. And my new gf is too kind i keep telling her. she is a part of my past let her sstay dere. because even if i break up with new gf today i aint going back not to d damn witch.

sweetcoint:

Shae ya,  that too bad Ur a victim,
my dear exes are very dangerous they can kill somebody just to get back there love, same to me a girl wanted to kill me Cos am dating her ex-boyfriend,

pls you just have to be Strong stand on your decision put more effort, don't give up, i don't know the cause of Ur breakup but since u no longer wants her, pls try and stay away from her she can do anything i tell i mean ANY THING .

and pls don't allow her to come to Ur house sad

I didnt do her anything wen she was breaking up she said she doesnt love me anymore. while standing beside my bedside. then she got promoted (she works with a stock brokage firm and the and was earning more and i was broke with a company which was going under (i mean winding up). Now i have got my shit togeda with the help of God and my new gf advise. i have my own business growing fast. he must have know from her colleague who leaves close to my new crib in Lekki. She wants back at all cost. Not a damn chance in hell. Infact am ready to go to hell than take her ass back. Somebody i paid herway thru school with my Dad's money.

I think am going to alert the security men to take special note of her. Them will turn her back at the gate. (hmmm!!! dats an idea unless she lies that she is going to see her colleague). Well am doing so all the same.

1 Like

Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by AEjiro(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2009
MoneyRule:

In my own opinion, don't encourage or allow direct confrontation btw your new gf and the ex, handle it yourself.
The next time she(ex) comes to your house, sit her down and invite ur new gf into the sitting room and in front of her, address the issue, tell her(ex) how you coped when she left b4 you started the new relationship and make it clear that your luv 4 her has faded without a trace and that u luv ur new gf and are not ready to compromise that. You can offer her friendship if you can handle it or better still, tell her u don't want her calls or her visit, she shuld move on, then you usher her out (or not) and remember, no yelling. Good luck.

I wasnt saying she shoud confront her, but she cant just allow anyone in. what if her intention was to harm her? how would i explain this to her people? this was my question to her and she was like it is rude to just ignore her at the gate and that one can neva tell the future that she maybe in a position to help her tomorow and capitalise on her actions today to pay her back. I dont care how she coped, she left becos she wanted to, so let her deal with the consequences. Am out she can go to her ND's and Jide's i dont bloody care. she can even date my damn brother she like comparing me with. He would be glad to shag her. its her call not mine. me i just need to set my biz in perfect order to get my wedding plans comenced.
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by TheSeeker(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2009
MoneyRule:

Might work with women with great exposure and patient tolerance. Judging it from a Nigerian perspective, no lady will agree to that and if the ex agrees to, she will only end up harming the current girl. The best way to it is, go talk to her where the both of them will be and no one else. They should spend as much time as possible to sort this out, or his girlfriend will be the one caught up in the peril
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by naijatoday: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2009
AEjiro:

All I have to say is I hope you have removed her name form your will or as benefactor, if not please do that immediately.
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by hollandis(f): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2009
You are a very very very wicked guy.So selfish and self centered.Someone wants a bang and you are being a miser.And please don't kid me with that erection thing.
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by AEjiro(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2009
hollandis:

You are a very very very wicked guy.So selfish and self centered.Someone wants a bang and you are being a miser.And please don't kid me with that erection thing.
grin then let her pay for it. i can recommend some able bodied NL males
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by AEjiro(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2009
naijatoday:

All I have to say is I hope you have removed her name form your will or as benefactor, if not please do that immediately.

D very second i got over her, the 1st call i made was to delete every link starting from my will. who wants a snake in my will?
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by posakosa(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2009

BE NICE!~ Sit down and talk with her. BE MATURE. She's a human being just like you.
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by posakosa(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2009
You must be a wicked soul to come here to want to have others validify your erratic behavior,

EXES are human beings for christ sake and treat her just like you want to be treated. Changing your number will NEVER SOLVE YOUR ISSUE. You might meet her in the future, ooh the dangers of such!

No one wants to kill you, DO NOT ASSUME OR THINK THAT you are more than extremely important to her, I wonder what her side of the story is.

Apologize for any shit that you have done to her. I am not buying your story and I know that you are not the innocent one that you have come here to portray.

If I saw my ex-boyfriend today, Ill kill him. Not becuase I like him, but because of what he did to me. Treat people like you want to be treated.

Even in break up BE NICE!
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by AEjiro(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2009
posakosa:

BE NICE!~ Sit down and talk with her. BE MATURE. She's a human being just like you.

[/qu
posakosa link=topic=302241.msg4261790#msg4261790 date=1248796440:

You must be a wicked soul to come here to want to have others validify your erratic behavior,

EXES are human beings for christ sake and treat her just like you want to be treated. Changing your number will NEVER SOLVE YOUR ISSUE. You might meet her in the future, ooh the dangers of such!

No one wants to kill you, DO NOT ASSUME OR THINK THAT you are more than extremely important to her, I wonder what her side of the story is.

Apologize for any shit that you have done to her. I am not buying your story and I know that you are not the innocent one that you have come here to portray.

If I saw my ex-boyfriend today, Ill kill him. Not becuase I like him, but because of what he did to me. Treat people like you want to be treated.

Even in break up BE NICE!

ote]

Madam i dont care what you feel. in your opinion when you meet a guy he is in a relationship and shows you his woman why cant you jus take a hike knowing he is unavailable?
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by Godmother(f): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2009
crazykid:

My dear just keep ignoring her; when she realise that her biological clock is ticking faster than usual, she would stop wasting her time with you and look for someone else.

That's the best way to get her off your back. If you keep trying to get her to understand that its over she just might intentionally misunderstand you. So do the ignoring trick and hope she's smart enof to get it
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by posakosa(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2009
AEjiro:

ote]

Madam i dont care what you feel. in your opinion when you meet a guy he is in a relationship and shows you his woman why cant you jus take a hike knowing he is unavailable?

You weren't unavailable when you met her. You bleeped her, you named her as a benefactor on your will. Now you're here on NL calling her a pest, 

As a matter of fact, I think that you're the one obsessed with her. You should be MAN enough to break up with her NICELY.

No wonder NIGGERS GET KILLED,  shoor! Waste of space
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by opuro(m): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2009
are you here in naija abi na oyinbo land you de?
which kain woman de give you stress and you no fit discharge her naija way?
nna I weak for you o
the babe see say you so that is why e de disturb you so cool
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by posakosa(m): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2009
She is HUMAN. Treat her just like YOU want to be treated. ok?

Treat her like you want your sister or momma to be treated when they're BFs or husbands take a hike.
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by posakosa(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2009
opuro:

nna I weak for you o

Doesn't matter where is he.

In Nigeria, I sent THUGS to beat the Shit out of my EX.

In the U.S., I did more shit to him

When I saw him in London, I showed him pepper, I know that he will never in his life forget me.

BE NICE! BE NICE! BE NICE,
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by posakosa(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2009
Trust me when I say this, HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED.
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by opuro(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2009
nna you you are my kinda babe
that is exactly what am talking about
beat the shit outa her.
let it become police case.
you sleep in police cell for two days
the third day you bail your self.
omo you are free
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by AEjiro(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2009
posakosa:

Doesn't matter where is he.

In Nigeria, I sent THUGS to beat the Shit out of my EX.

In the U.S., I did more shit to him

When I saw him in London, I showed him pepper, I know that he will never in his life forget me.

BE NICE! BE NICE! BE NICE,

Na weak boyfriend u egt if na militant naija deltan like me na only beg u fit beg me notin more. if to say na power she want use she 4 don lack village by now.

opuro:

nna I weak for you o

Bros na naija i dey Eko for dat matter. d begging dey annoy me. am sorry, am sorry, dey tire me. She don beg my mum-c, sister in-law, broda, all of dem tell say wen she dey f-up she no hear, even her mum don call me i explain give the woman she say she understand my position she na small pickin sense dey worry d gurl. but make she let me be. wetin don pass don pass dis one inclusive.

posakosa:

You weren't unavailable when you met her. You bleeped her, you named her as a benefactor on your will. Now you're here on NL calling her a pest, 

As a matter of fact, I think that you're the one obsessed with her. You should be MAN enough to break up with her NICELY.

No wonder NIGGERS GET KILLED,  shoor! Waste of space

Sorry madam power, i didnt meet her in one day i date her for Seven years, she was there when i was spending all my dad's money on her ass. but jus wen tins went down she ran 4-40th now she wants a second chance, i told her calmly and nice it cant work becos i now have someone else and i dont double date, she was like please remember the past. the same past she didnt remember when she was walking. my promises to her ended when she took a walk. So in all ur almighty nigger killer instinct you think i should date the two ladies? in her dreams even if am single i will become a priest.
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by MoneyRule(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2009
@ AEjiro
I wasn't implying that you were encouraging a direct confrontation in my previous post, i was trying to detest other posts advicing on your gf not being so friendly and, if u had settled down to actually read my post, you would have noticed i wrote; "Tell her how you coped" not "Ask her how she coped" or do they now mean thesame thing?
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by posakosa(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2009
AEjiro:

Sorry madam power, i didnt meet her in one day i date her for Seven years, she was there when i was spending all my dad's money on her ass. but jus wen tins went down she ran 4-40th now she wants a second chance, i told her calmly and nice it cant work becos i now have someone else and i dont double date, she was like please remember the past. the same past she didnt remember when she was walking. my promises to her ended when she took a walk. So in all ur almighty nigger killer instinct you think i should date the two ladies? in her dreams even if am single i will become a priest.

Eyaah, seven years is a loong time. I wish you and her well. But if you can cut her off [b]nicely [/b]do so. We dont' need any more enemies than we already have.

Of course, don't date the two ladies. You have to figure out ways to dismiss her completely, if she calls you, call her back immediately and then tell her you'll call her back later but never do and there are more things you can do.
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by Igwe9(m): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2009
AEjiro:

How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want?
The same way you said I want! cool
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by posakosa(m): 12:51am On Jul 29, 2009
Igwe.:

The same way you said I want! cool

I want is much more easier than I don't want.
Re: How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? by DaudaAbu(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2009
Report her to her mama.

Bed her and do the most abominable things to her she wil run by force

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? / Mathematical Way Of Approach - She Will Fall For U! / How I Wooed My First Girlfriend Or Let Me Use The Word 'chyke'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.