Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (898862 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by KayLayChi: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2016
nefertitiram:
Ehen, aunty firsttymum and aunty kaylaychi see one example.

I actually came across the website when I was looking for accommodation in Switzerland earlier ds month cos the hotels there were shocked shocked Eventually changed my mind and went to Milan but I kept the website in mind so that I will explore the option when I visit South America next year.

Nef, it's like you are very hardworking, I haven't finished taking care of myself, not to talk of children. And I go dey wake by 6:45am when Nah that time sleep dey sweet pass. Let us know when you explore the option.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by CyZubby(f): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2016
Woah so which hospital are u using and any plans for accommodation yet? I will be using methodist Richardson medical center dallas.
XX01:

I dey go Dallas that Oct/Nov.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2016
KayLayChi:

Nef, it's like you are very hardworking, I haven't finished taking care of myself, not to talk of children. And I go dey wake by 6:45am when Nah that time sleep dey sweet pass. Let us know when you explore the option.

*rotfl*

The one wey I do when I de chicago with my cousin nko? Was the same thing. And it was fun, considering how bored I was. She had 2 kids, one was 5 and the other was 2. And it was free accommodation sef! U see! Just playing out the same scenario.

Another one dey wey de find who go follow her 3 pet dogs stay house. All you do is walk the dogs twice a day!

I'm considering a cultural exchange/integration opportunity in South America so I need to live in a home where they speak no english and teach them english in exchange for room and board for a few hours everyday instead of baby sitting.

This world sweet no be small jare.

Chai, I've derailed US thread. Make una no vex.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Mumtwins08: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2016
merrymum:

Yes. You can check them in or leave them at the airplane door to collect from same door when plane lands.

Thanks mummy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Mumtwins08: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2016
chikos:
.thank you so much I appreciate

They carry ur baby car seat and stroller free.you have two 23kg and one hand luggage, baby has one 23 kg , one hand luggage and a diaper bag of any size as long as u can it . tip- beg them to check in your hand luggage and baby's hand luggage. So you can carry the diaper bag and your hand bag . pls remembered you have a baby but if you have a stroller its easier for you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by chikos: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2016
nefertitiram:

It's only for a few hours na! grin

Animal baby sitting Nko? God help you if na British Bull dog or Rotweiller the person get. grin

If na fish the person get, i fit no mind sha

Nef, am interested . I will pm you for the site. No be to cook or look after baby but no animal for me.especially cats and dogs. I fit manage fish sha
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by joanazubu(f): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2016
Big congrats ......miracle working God.!!quoteor=nenya post=45525715][/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by chikos: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=firsttymum post=48034624]
One week vacation with this dollar...
[/quote

Don't think she has a better option except to disguise and that will be another mispresentation
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nnystc: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2016
All those sisters that are claiming that they can manage fish...

If na catfish or Obokun they are keeping as pet nko? grin grin grin

Make una no go do jail time for cooking peppersoup with your host's pet oh!
Oyinbo nor dey take dem animal play oh! shocked shocked

Ehen!!!

chikos:

Nef, am interested . I will pm you for the site. No be to cook or look after baby but no animal for me.especially cats and dogs. I fit manage fish sha

12 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thanks Nef for the clarification

nefertitiram:

No its wasn't interview. It was a personal matter. Guess she needed Lady G's professional input
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nef! why are you just talking this one after I paid on airbnb? am beefing you o!

Anyway, just joking, me self need babysitting, need someone to cook for me so how would I make that kind of arrangement work?

Please whats the name of the website though, would be good to know for information sake.

nefertitiram:

Have you checked airbnb? Homestay? There's even a website for free accommodation for as long as 6mth to 1yr if you will provide assistance like childcare, babysitting cooking for a few hours daily. Sometimes, you may have a mansion to yourself if your host is never around.

There's another website for shorter stay, also free accommodation if your host is travelling and they have animals you may need to tend to when they are away.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Colouredgirl: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hello house..pls i need a very good and affordable hospital in Houston,texas..pls biko help a sis..intend travelling in august ..will be much appreciated.:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Pele dear.

Sorry we didnt ask after you.

Omodadi2:
Oh, I forgot to mension some ghost nairalanders dt know themselves: Thanks for all u mean to me. And to our host one and only big sisi Magaret; the wife of her husband, I hail u. Nobody is perfect, bt u've shown maturity in cases when I least expected it, God bless you more!0

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Colouredgirl: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
FearlessChic:
Congrats on ur successful visa interview. I'm houston bound,travelling towards the end of August.Which hospital are you using and when are you travelling?Let's connect smiley

Sent you a mail..check it out
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sebi Firsty is a doctor ...not sure again sef, she will now be telling her patients to take their medication, see your mouth!

We plenty wey no like medication o, I would rather take two injections than one tablet. However, because I am very risk averse, I take the prenatals, and I take them in the evening when am about to sleep, I did too with my little one, guess it helped when I had PPH too even though I was still pale after two months of religiously taking ferrous and orange juice. I didn't have to take blood transfusion cos I was borderline.

firsttymum:
Omodadi2 God bless you too darling... I'm so happy about ur testimony.

Dr E said if I had taken my hematinics I wldnt have had that much transfusion... I just hate drugs.

God who has started this great work in ur life won't stop... Mwuah
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
chikos:

Oya na!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
happytbaby:
Nef! why are you just talking this one after I paid on airbnb? am beefing you o!

Anyway, just joking, me self need babysitting, need someone to cook for me so how would I make that kind of arrangement work?

Please whats the name of the website though, would be good to know for information sake.

Lolz! Oya pm me, will reply wit d website
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nnystc:
All those sisters that are claiming that they can manage fish...

If na catfish or Obokun they are keeping as pet nko? grin grin grin

Make una no go do jail time for cooking peppersoup with your host's pet oh!
Oyinbo nor dey take dem animal play oh! shocked shocked

Ehen!!!

Kai! Ds woman sef! You will not kee me grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
happytbaby:
Sebi Firsty is a doctor ...not sure again sef, she will now be telling her patients to take their medication, see your mouth!

We plenty wey no like medication o, I would rather take two injections than one tablet. However, because I am very risk averse, I take the prenatals, and I take them in the evening when am about to sleep, I did too with my little one, guess it helped when I had PPH too even though I was still pale after two months of religiously taking ferrous and orange juice. I didn't have to take blood transfusion cos I was borderline.

Me sef no take my prenatals. I had transfusion from previous CS (4 pints) 10 months before so my pcv was optimum. But guess what? My 2nd trimester craving was a meal of Spinach fried mildly in eggs with potatoes and a glass of coffee flavoured milk. This was like an everyday meal, morning afternoon, night. Spinach and egg (irritating combo now that I'm thinking of it...).
Even though it was a repeat CS, I didn't need transfusion!

Oya preggy mamas, start you skillets! Spinach and eggs to the rescue

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by RuthMadubuike(f): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Good day everyone I am a silent follower of this thread...my interview in a few I have been denied visa recently I applied for vacation only but now I am reapplying with DH and from Malaysia embassy.pls can anyone help me with a sample of budget sheet.thanks

Secondly hubby's company is sponsoring the trip, what and what should we go with cos we both applied for B2 only. I sincerely need response ASAP thanks and God bless. My email is okobodo.ruth@gmail.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by quin9(f): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Colouredgirl:
Hello house..pls i need a very good and affordable hospital in Houston,texas..pls biko help a sis..intend travelling in august ..will be much appreciated.:

Am also houston bound in Aug...
Google hospitals in houston,or around the area you intend to stay,get the names,come back here and use the search botton you'll find reviews,OR you can start the search here,Google and u'll get their contact info,call for enquiries and make your choice.
At this dollar trying times my idea of affordable could be different from yours...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
nefertitiram:

Me sef no take my prenatals. I had transfusion from previous CS (4 pints) 10 months before so my pcv was optimum. But guess what? My 2nd trimester craving was a meal of Spinach fried mildly in eggs with potatoes a[b]nd a glass of coffee flavoured milk[/b]. This was like an everyday meal, morning afternoon, night. Spinach and egg (irritating combo now that I'm thinking of it...).
Even though it was a repeat CS, I didn't need transfusion!

Oya preggy mamas, start you skillets! Spinach and eggs to the rescue

no wonder your baby was king size *runs away* I saw that pic of ur yellow baby geh in the incubator abi one incubator looking device, i almost fainted
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by XX01(f): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Latolly:

Na ur iron tablets, folic acid
...iron supplement, used to treat, or boost blood levels. Fear not sister, e no pass am o

Thanks. I don dey fear.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Colouredgirl: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
FearlessChic:
Biko who is due in September and traveling in late August to Houston?
I need a traveling companion please...let's rub great minds! smiley smiley
Lets communicate via email...i just mailed you...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Colouredgirl: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
lobus:

My wife is. First off, join us in praying that she gets Visa by July....lol
Did she get the visa?pls let us know...so we can rub minds together
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by lobus: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Colouredgirl:

Did she get the visa?pls let us know...so we can rub minds together

Yes she did. Travelling first week in August. Her email akposasu@gmail.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
hotmummy2015:

no wonder your baby was king size *runs away* I saw that pic of ur yellow baby geh in the incubator abi one incubator looking device, i almost fainted

Eh! Who blew my cover?? angry

And as for kingsize, na Eba in 3rd trimester cause that one. Infact, once 3rd trimester reach like this next baby! I'm going on starch free diet.

She's 11mths wearing 2T clothes, now refused to walk. So people keep wondering why this '2yr old' doesn't walk yet, not knowing she's still an infant. grin

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Colouredgirl: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
lobus:

Yes she did. Travelling first week in August. Her email akposasu@gmail.com
Wow...nice one..pls do let her know her co expectant mother would be in touch..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Austine2020: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
nefertitiram:

There's no matter. You are 100% correct. Bt if she is rejected in the renewal she can travel with the existing visa. She only will lose 48k
Sometimes they might stamp cancel without prejudice on your existing visa if u are refused renewal. Her best bet is to use her existing visa to avoid taking risks and stories that touches the heart. U know this embassy people does whatever they like whether it suits their applicants or not.

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by XX01(f): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
CyZubby:
Woah so which hospital are u using and any plans for accommodation yet? I will be using methodist Richardson medical center dallas.

Let's PM so that we don't derail this thread. Although I will be staying with family there.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=nefertitiram post=48057018]

Eh! Who blew my cover?? angry

And as for kingsize, na Eba in 3rd trimester cause that one. Infact, once 3rd trimester reach like this next baby! I'm going on starch free diet.

She's 11mths wearing 2T clothes, now refused to walk. So people keep wondering why this '2yr old' doesn't walk yet, not knowing she's still an infant. grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by RuthMadubuike(f): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
RuthMadubuike:
Good day everyone I am a silent follower of this thread...my interview in a few I have been denied visa recently I applied for vacation only but now I am reapplying with DH and from Malaysia embassy.pls can anyone help me with a sample of budget sheet.thanks

Secondly hubby's company is sponsoring the trip, what and what should we go with cos we both applied for B2 only. I sincerely need response ASAP thanks and God bless. My email is okobodo.ruth@gmail.com

Please someone should help answer my questions ooo pls...thanks[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (405)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.