Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How (5439 Views)

She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by colabotu: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2016
fuckshit:
she's fυςking toying with your heart; fυςking use your head; to her; your nothing more than a fυςking recharge card “vending machine"; all she needs to do; is fυςking play with your fυςking emotions; with the fυςking “i love you" comment and she fυςking gets what she wants; grin grin

Na God go punish her if thats what she thinks because though I love her, the main reason why she has that access was because i was only pitying for the poverty in her family thats why I am helping her. not because I am a mugu.
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by colabotu: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=unapapadeycraze post=44328482]She doesn't love you. If a lady cannot call you, she does not love you.

She is a sarewagba to someone else while she is your queen.

Na God go punish her if thats what she thinks because though I love her, the main reason why she has that access was because i was only pitying for the poverty in her family thats why I am helping her. not because I am a mugu.
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by gentleheart1(f): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2016
@op why not sit her down and talk to her?
I am not the calling and texting type but I don't beg no man for any airtime I do my stuff myself.

if she truly loves or has feelings for u she will be calling because when am I am inlove I stalk the man with calls and texts.
There are some girls out there who ain't good in calling,texting and chatting. Trust me if you check my phone you will see unread messages everywhere and my friends have ignored me because of that

1 Like

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 02, 2016
colabotu:
she rarely call. I do virtually all the calling. I do the giving also. yet she claims she loves me. sometimes I wonder maybe its because she is a student. but I am not convinced. Matured ladies on Nairaland, please I need your opinion;

Is it possible for a woman to be in love with a man and yet not call him regularly or text him once in a while but flash him regularly even though he recharges her phone often?
To be sincere ad a matured guy now..I am getting enagged soon.but am even having issues with ma wife to be..she works at kaduna.am a doctor here at enugu..
She calls me very single day..sometimes if I don't call her,she call and be angry at me.she knows how busy I am but still she says we have to talk every single day..I am afraid she want me to always give her attention.What about my work..can't loose it for her..she calls like 4 times a day..and wants me to call the same..and when she calls we talk for 30mins each.and me 30mins too or 20..she sends me card sometimes and I do too when she is broke.so guy..your girl is just a student..and this happening..my girl is serving at kaduna..working there..But calls..I attend to patients but calls..beside how am I sure am not talking to a 20 year boy.anyway..focus on your books.tell me your age.lemme give you advice

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by fuckshit: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
colabotu:

bloody fυςk; fυςking wrong move; hope your love for her is not equally out of fυςking pity?

I fυςking detest it when a human fυςking claims to fυςking love another human out of pity; grin grin
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Lsofdk(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
Vinshu:
So you want a reward for recharging her phone? She must be calling your phone? Besides she is a student she is busy with school stuff.

She doesn't need to call you. You do the calling.
when kids talk you are bound to know. you've no idea what a r/ship is about
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
ashmanpolo:

Nice advice. I salute your wisdom.
cheesy kiss
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Cockyzy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
@poster: sorry,who do you say love you? A girl. A mother is not even capable of love if not for maternal instinct that possess her and force her to love her offspring. God never created women with love. If a girl says she loves you. She doesnt yet understand her nature and makeup.
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by xtervaganza(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
colabotu:
she rarely call. I do virtually all the calling. I do the giving also. yet she claims she loves me. sometimes I wonder maybe its because she is a student. but I am not convinced. Matured ladies on Nairaland, please I need your opinion;

Is it possible for a woman to be in love with a man and yet not call him regularly or text him once in a while but flash him regularly even though he recharges her phone often?
she does not love you one bit

I sh1t you not, bro. I've had over 20 girls and I'm currently married. If a lady loves you, no matter how busy she is at school or work she would always find time to call u no less than 3 times a day.

Don't let her form busy at school for you. We all went thru school and still find time to call our sweethearts

Dump her before it's tooo late

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by colabotu: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
CHESTER48:
To be sincere ad a matured guy now..I am getting enagged soon.but am even having issues with ma wife to be..she works at kaduna.am a doctor here at enugu..
She calls me very single day..sometimes if I don't call her,she call and be angry at me.she knows how busy I am but still she says we have to talk every single day..I am afraid she want me to always give her attention.What about my work..can't loose it for her..she calls like 4 times a day..and wants me to call the same..and when she calls we talk for 30mins each.and me 30mins too or 20..she sends me card sometimes and I do too when she is broke.so guy..your girl is just a student..and this happening..my girl is serving at kaduna..working there..But calls..I attend to patients but calls..beside how am I sure am not talking to a 20 year boy.anyway..focus on your books.tell me your age.lemme give you advice

I am 30 and a blessed businessman by God grace.
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by colabotu: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
fuckshit:
bloody fυςk; fυςking wrong move; hope your love for her is not equally out of fυςking pity?

I fυςking detest it when a human fυςking claims to fυςking love another human out of pity; grin grin

Nope! I love her truely and genuinely. I give generously to her to a fault which made you insult me in your first post all because her background is poor just as I would anyone else in such situation even though I am not dating them.
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by colabotu: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Cockyzy:
@poster: sorry,who do you say love you? A girl. A mother is not even capable of love if not for maternal instinct that possess her and force her to love her offspring. God never created women with love. If a girl says she loves you. She doesnt yet understand her nature and makeup.

men you are so so deep! would love to understand your philosophy, pls break it down for us. grin
Cockyzy:

men you are so so deep! would love to understand your philosophy, pls break it down for us.
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by colabotu: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
gentleheart1:
I am not the calling and texting type but I don't beg no man for any airtime I do my stuff myself.

if she truly loves or has feelings for u she will be calling because when am I am inlove I stalk the man with calls and texts.
There are some girls out there who ain't good in calling,texting and chatting. Trust me if you check my phone you will see unread messages everywhere and my friends have ignored me because of that

you are honest person. i like you. we have discuss it over and over again. it often leads to quarrel. she claims she is not the calling type. but I don't believe that shit.
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by colabotu: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
xtervaganza:
she does not love you one bit

I sh1t you not, bro. I've had over 20 girls and I'm currently married. If a lady loves you, no matter how busy she is at school or work she would always find time to call u no less than 3 times a day.

Don't let her form busy at school for you. We all went thru school and still find time to call our sweethearts

Dump her before it's tooo late

Thanks

thanks men. I appreciate. working on doing as you said.
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Taiofil(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Its a two way tin...
1. Stop sending her recharge card ( cos once u start u must continue, buh op u must break the jinz henceforth)

2. Keep calling once awhile and all of a sudden don't call for a whole 2 weeks even if she flashes don't call back.
3 check out her reaction to ur new development if she doesn't complain or discuss what's wrong and why u don't have her time then its high time you look ahead.
4. Please please and please engage in friendly outing wif oda chics and make sure u have a nice time it would keep ur mind away from thinking about her.

5. GOOD LUCK!!
Not Ebele jonathan oooo...
Lol!

1 Like

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by colabotu: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Taiofil:
Its a two way tin...
1. Stop sending her recharge card ( cos once u start u must continue, buh op u must break the jinz henceforth)

2. Keep calling once awhile and all of a sudden don't call for a whole 2 weeks even if she flashes don't call back.
3 check out her reaction to ur new development if she doesn't complain or discuss what's wrong and why u don't have her time then its high time you look ahead.
4. Please please and please engage in friendly outing wif oda chics and make sure u have a nice time it would keep ur mind away from thinking about her.

5. GOOD LUCK!!
Not Ebele jonathan oooo...
Lol!

thsnks men. I appreciate.
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Daniel2289(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
colabotu:

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Daniel2289(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dat she is a student is the reason y she is not calling u is a NO NO for me. I totally detest dat. Dats not an excuse. I have a feeling dat dis girl don't love u, Any girl dat claims she loves a guy must at least call him once in awhile. But y not sit her down and talk to her about this

1 Like

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Cockyzy(m): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
@colabutu: Women are not men and they think opposite of the way you think. Only men can love. Only men. Men,brace yourself up. You got maximum of 100yrs to live on earth. How long will you follow traditions and customs that drain your finances,respect and peace of mind. Be an overman. Grow and be above the customs and traditions that make you feel less than. That you must worship women. Women aint shit but holes.

2 Likes

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by fuckshit: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
colabotu:

Nope! I love her truely and genuinely. I give generously to her to a fault which made you insult me in your first post all because her background is poor just as I would anyone else in such situation even though I am not dating them.
that's fυςking good; BUT; love in a fυςking relationship is not a fυςking one way traffic;

“Reciprocal Love" that's what it ought to fυςking be; fυςking true; Reciprocity is not something that can be fυςking exact; because what one person can fυςking do, another person cannot;

so in your case; her just fυςking saying I fυςking love you is not fυςking enough; she needs to fυςking show it; fυςking calling is one fυςking way; since one of the fυςking ways you fυςking show her you fυςking love her is by fυςking giving her recharge cards;

she has no fυςking excuse; she can't fυςking say she has no fυςking time to call you; if she fυςking loves you; she'll create and always find the fυςking time to call;

guy fυςking think with your head; have a fυςking heart to heart talk with her;
do not allow any woman fυςking toy with your heart and emotions; it's a bloody fυςking terrible experience;
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Chuksyd1: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
chai
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Chuksyd1: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Vinshu:
So you want a reward for recharging her phone? She must be calling your phone? Besides she is a student she is busy with school stuff.

God punish you
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by firstking01(m): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Vinshu:

this is bullshit, did you read the post et-allundecided??
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by firstking01(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
You can only know by talking to her about it not bringing it to NL because 'they' are going to 'spoil' ur joy. 'They' will change ur mind and mentality. Communication is what you need, u hear(abi na read) undecided
op, this is just wat you need...howfar nagrin
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
firstking01:
op, this is just wat you need...howfar nagrin
lol, tanks o.
I dey gentle oo.
U?
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by firstking01(m): 6:46am On Apr 03, 2016
HateU2:
lol, tanks o. I dey gentle oo. U?
i'm fine dear...saw your lines of wooing, truely i was thrilledcheesy
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 03, 2016
colabotu:

grow up naa cry
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2016
firstking01:
i'm fine dear...saw your lines of wooing, truely i was thrilledcheesy
Thanks dear kiss kiss
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Walexsammy(m): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Vinshu:

birds of same feathers
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by danduj(m): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Vinshu:

shatap abeg
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by Walexsammy(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2016
gentleheart1:

so you want us to seriously believe u don't call the man u claimed to love?
Re: I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How by firstking01(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2016
HateU2:
Thanks dear kiss kiss
you are welcomesmiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Ruined My Marriage Because Of Pride / Ladies, Would You Rock This Crazy One Piece Jumpsuit To A Party (photo)? / Girl Post Picture Of Her And Her Friends In Bikinis, Ex Says She's Disgusting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.