Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? (11875 Views)

'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady / Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2016
bqlekan:
Swallow that thing and purge your intestines out. Btw, its not meant for you.
Did it purge you? angry
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2016
Chizip:
I go use am do petrol/fuel
Your engine never knock before abi?
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by bqlekan(m): 8:45am On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:
Did it purge you? angry
Hehe grin you ehn, so I heard. You are not telling me something. Are you? tongue
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2016
bqlekan:

Hehe grin you ehn, so I heard. You are not telling me something. Are you? tongue

Try it, you'll see it doesn't purge grin
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by bqlekan(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:

Try it, you'll see it doesn't purge grin
I love trying out new things but I don't have ladies with such capabilities at my disposal. cheesy you mind helping?
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by SamsonJohn743(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2016
ehix89:
That sh!t is tasteless, dnt know how I managed to enjoy it as a baby grin
Have you taste it as an adult?
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2016
bqlekan:

I love trying out new things but
I don't have ladies with such capabilities at my disposal. cheesy you mind helping?

Lmao, ayam not lactating sir
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by bqlekan(m): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:

Lmao, ayam not lactating sir
tongue I never said you are. I only like trying out new things and you look new tongue
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by torqque7(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:

Lool, but it was your best course meal as a baby yeah?
Lol..as a baby yes cos I didn't know any better and nature required me to do so like everyone else grin,but now as a grown man its not really natural now,as una de call us grown babies e no do u now you wan come worsen the matter de breastfeed us ontop cry..there is God o lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by HardMirror(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:
Seriously? Single girls lactate?
Yes. Even a virgin can lactate under certain conditions.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by gbens2000(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2016
grin grin
layla129:

You will squeeze it inside bottle first abi?
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by joey150(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Girl i swear you must be horney to have tot dis shit out.

Plz get laid. Asap!
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
HardMirror:

Yes. Even a virgin can lactate under certain conditions.
Really? School me pls
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
bqlekan:

tongue I never said you are. I only like trying out new things and you look new tongue
Key word "THINGS" angry
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by bqlekan(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:

Key word "THINGS" angry
'THINGS' could mean many things.

Okay give me the list of THINGS you believe in. Let me see if God won't come on top. cheesy

That being said, how about you be the newest thing happening me? tongue
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by flokii: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
ehix89:
That sh!t is tasteless, dnt know how I managed to enjoy it as a baby grin

add milo na grin

you knw it's undiluted.. fura da nunu grin
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by HardMirror(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:

Really? School me pls
There are 2 ways:
1.taking hormone pills
2. Physical stimulation; sucking and using the hands to stimulate the nipples and breast.
Read more here m.wikihow.com/Lactate

I had a girlfriend that really loved me sucking her boobs. I mean she loved it like craze. She can kiss a guys lips off. And the way she always begs to be sucked was something else.
Well I also love sucking all suckables so I always obliged her.

One day she started lactation while I was sucking. I switched to the other and the other one was also producing milk. Well I had to suck and swallow even tho it did not tase good.

The next day, the milk did not flow freely like before and I was careful not to suck too much lest I have to swallow again.

Read more on it online

1 Like

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by HardMirror(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:
Key word "THINGS" angry
Na u turn "Thing" so.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by HardMirror(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:

Really? School me pls
There is something called ero.tic lactation. Google it up.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
HardMirror:

There are 2 ways:
1.taking hormone pills
2. Physical stimulation; sucking and using the hands to stimulate the nipples and breast.

I had a girlfriend that really loved me sucking her boobs. I mean she loved it like craze. She can kiss a guys lips off. And the way she always begs to be sucked was something else.

One day she started lactation while I was sucking. I switched to the other and the other one was also producing milk. Well I had to suck and swallow even tho it did not tase good.

The next day, the milk did not flow freely like before and I was careful not to suck too much lest I have to swallow again.

Read more on it online

Will read more about it. Thanks
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
bqlekan:
'THINGS' could mean many things.

Okay give me the list of THINGS you believe in. Let me see if God won't come on top. cheesy

That being said, how about you be the newest thing happening me? tongue
lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by bqlekan(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:
lipsrsealed
Spit it out grin
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by wristbangle: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
HardMirror:
Na animals full this nairaland. I swear. See question this one is asking.

No be only suck.
In fact I will bottle it and put in freezer, when very chilled I will use it to take cornflakes.
Rubbish

grin
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by NemzySeries(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
HardMirror:

There are 2 ways:
1.taking hormone pills

Read more on it online
I fink u shd b appointed minister of sucking & milk related affairs
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2016

Lact what

Chai! Abasha!

It's meant for the babies jur.

I can't even try it, orelse I vomit all what I consumed for a whole week. kiss kiss
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by NemzySeries(m): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
d truth is i remember asking ma mum to pour sum In ma mouth while breastfeeding our 4th born in 1998 tho I dunno if I wud wanna make such move on ma wifey or lactating GF as d case ma b but bliv me itz gonna b a funny battle doing such but shey una kw say only konji gives a male & female adult licence to misconduct worst dan kids especially wen D're heated up
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:

Lool, no fuel my brother
Bose
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
I've done it before and I'ma do it again. No be ordinary milk? Na poison?
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Bose
I give up. Sir!!
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Neyoor:

Lact what

Chai! Abasha!

It's meant for the babies jur.

I can't even try it, orelse I vomit all what I consumed for a whole week. kiss kiss

Its not that bad jare
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:

I give up. Sir!!
lol. Hehehe

You surprised how I got it? Lol

Don't be scared. It's all good grin cheesy grin
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
NemzySeries:
d truth is i remember asking ma mum to pour sum I ma mouth while breastfeeding our 4th born in 1998 tho I dunno if I wud wanna make such move on ma wifey or lactating GF as d case ma b but bliv me itz gonna b a funny battle doing such but shey una kw say only konji gives a male & female adult licence to misconduct
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Girl I Fuvk Yesterday's Nude That I Takr (pics) / Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth / 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.