Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? (11864 Views)

'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady / Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
pinceprinz:
I've done it before and I'ma do it again. No be ordinary milk? Na poison?
Lol, i tire oh
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:
Its not that bad jare
Says who?

I can't even try it.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. Hehehe

You surprised how I got it? Lol

Don't be scared. It's all good grin cheesy grin

Lol, got fire
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:
Lol, i tire oh
grin Na hypocrisy jarey. When many of dem dey lick and even eat sweaty pvssy ..
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
pinceprinz:

grin Na hypocrisy jarey. When many of dem dey lick and even eat sweaty pvssy ..

And they can't take natural milk cheesy
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:

Milk wey get nutrient pass soya beans and popcorn... grin
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:
Hi, everyone. Hope y'll had a wonderful day? Ok, so few months ago, I was reading an article online, one thing led to the other so i stumbled on a site where i discovered that majority of breast feeding mums secretly crave for their partners to suck their milk shocked. Some said that is the only way they get turned on as the urge for sex has reduced after childbirth, some said their partners always milk them dry as they enjoy doing it, while some were not been sucked by their spouse, a particular lady said her husband ran to the toilet to spit it when they tried it, another said she was planning to sue for divorce because she swallows his semen and see no reason he can't swallow her milk and many more i don't want to bore you with.
These opinions are all from our white folks. I don't think this is a common topic in this part of the world.
So, to my guys especially i want to know how you feel or what you think about sucking your partner's milk and to the ladies, what do you feel about it?
On my part, i hope to try it with my husband someday when i get married grin
once had the opportunity of tasting it.
Goosshh, its something I prayed never to taste again.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by NemzySeries(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:
Really? School me pls
welkom to Gss gwagwalada
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by SageNaruto(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:

Seriously? Single girls lactate?

Yea, non pregnant girls lactate... A friend of mine once told me she experienced it but I didn't believe until later came in contact with someone who was.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Chizip(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:

Your engine never knock before abi?
ha lol u're so cute wink
layla129:

Your engine never knock before abi?
ha lol u're so cute
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
SageNaruto:

Yea, non pregnant girls lactate... A friend of mine once told me she experienced it but I didn't believe until later came in contact with someone who was.

Never knew dat
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chizip:
ha lol u're so cute wink ha lol u're so cute

Thanks smiley
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by NemzySeries(m): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:

lemme ask.........can u taste ur own milk?
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Abiagirl777(f): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
SageNaruto:

tell those girls to go for medical check up,it is caused by hormonal imbalance which should be sorted out .its not normal
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by SageNaruto(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Abiagirl777:

tell those girls to go for medical check up,it is caused by hormonal imbalance which should be sorted out .its not normal

But it isn't abnormal tongue
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
NemzySeries:

lemme ask.........can u taste ur own milk?
I don't have it yet and if i do, why not?
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by ehix89(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
flokii:

add milo na grin
you knw it's undiluted.. fura da nunu grin
grin
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by NemzySeries(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2016
layla129:
I don't have it yet and if i do, why not?
hahahahahahahhahahahha . . all I can say to u is......... "we go dey haillllllllll hail ur nameeeeex2 all d way day by day all d wayyyyx2 we go dey hailllllllT everybody in d room join me)
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Fearcom(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yes. It didn't harm the baby; it won't harm me.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Elxandre(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2016
NemzySeries:
d truth is i remember asking ma mum to pour sum In ma mouth while breastfeeding our 4th born in 1998 tho I dunno if I wud wanna make such move on ma wifey or lactating GF as d case ma b but bliv me itz gonna b a funny battle doing such but shey una kw say only konji gives a male & female adult licence to misconduct worst dan kids especially wen D're heated up
Did your mum give you?
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by freshkik(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
jrerico1:
I love succulent boobs.. But I have never tasted breast milk before
you nor suck your mama own... Abi you be Adam?
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by freshkik(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
mikool007:
Honestly what r pple using dier time doing deze dayz undecided nd wh thought of dis f*ckd up shii
>> layla129
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by AmAlbert(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters I'll have two of whatever this lady is smoking...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Kelly2713(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
Elzends:
Buhari needs to create more jobsundecided
you av said my mind
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by UyiIredia(m): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
I might do it because of curiosity.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by NemzySeries(m): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
Elxandre:

Did your mum give you?
hehehehehehe.....yes na.. I timed her wen she wuz feeding d baby in d sitting room so I told her to gimme small while I went abt closer & open my mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! / Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused / Girls Wey Dey Use Thier Toto Clip Man Pricck!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.