Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? (11877 Views)

'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady / Guys Can You Let A Girl Like This Suck Your Díck?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by HardMirror(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Just look at guys.. they complaining breast milk ain't sweet.. since wen did our sperrrms become chocolate dat d ladies like to gulp?

Phew. If u want a girl to suck ur prick, den gi her d same treat too..

What I have written, I have written
Girls too like sucking. Suck breast, suck pu.ssay.
angry
How many of them can swallow?
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by DonBobes(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Don corleone. Baba I hail o !!!

Hw far man, hw jab!
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Cutehector(m): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Girls too like sucking. Suck breast, suck pu.ssay.
angry
How many of them can swallow?
a lot of dem.. as long as they love u cool
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by HardMirror(m): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
layla129:

Lmaoo why didn't you add sugar?
Sexual drive can make one do crazy things. The way I suck somethings sef, wonder why god never smith my mouth sad
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Just look at guys.. they complaining breast milk ain't sweet.. since wen did our sperrrms become chocolate dat d ladies like to gulp?

You deserve a bear hug for this... mwaah
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by HardMirror(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
a lot of dem.. as long as they love u cool
Not true. Are u trying to mock me?
Even with love the can't put the thing in their mouth and suck well. Dem be sucking like it's burning their mouth.
Even if they suck, can they swallow?
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Cutehector(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
layla129:

cool
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by MadCow1: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
What do you think? cool cool
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by HardMirror(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
DonBobes:

Hw far man, hw jab!
All good.

1 Like

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by HardMirror(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
layla129:

Smh. Pdp
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Cutehector(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Not true. Are u trying to mock me?
Even with love the can't put the thing in their mouth and suck well. Dem be sucking like it's burning their mouth.
Even if they suck, can they swallow?
hardmirror let's be fair in our deeds pls.. if u can comfortably suck a woman's boobs and her kitty without complaining, gulping down every last drop of salty cum and milk in ur mouth, I dnt see any reason why she wouldn't Wana reciprocate the awesome gesture...

So my answer is yes dey will swallow, if u too can swallow
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by jrerico1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
I love succulent boobs.. But I have never tasted breast milk before
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by HardMirror(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
hardmirror let's be fair in our deeds pls.. if u can comfortably suck a woman's boobs and her kitty without complaining, gulping down every last drop of salty cum and milk in ur mouth, I dnt see any reason why she wouldn't Wana reciprocate the awesome gesture...

So my answer is yes dey will swallow, if u too can swallow
Well got girls who can. But my baby girls can't o. Na me "corrupt" them sef, maybe with time I will add Cum to their diet grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Cutehector(m): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Well got girls who can. But my baby girls can't o. Na me "corrupt" them sef, maybe with time I will add Cum to their diet grin
lol u Berra start doin dat..
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by KingRex1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
layla129:

Lool, see someone that said some people are not mentally stable grin
Lol u see ba.. I rember the day he said that.

As for suckin wifey's breastmilk, ion know yet cause i'm not sure how it tastes nd feels like in the mouth. I maybe allergic or somtin.. But if she really wants it, itsa sure deal o!
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Imagine undecided...

Wat kin of sane man sucks his wife's breast milk and wat sort of a woman will offer her breast milk to her husband??...nigerians...na so so foolish tinz dem dey copy sad
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by mikool007(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
Honestly what r pple using dier time doing deze dayz undecided nd wh thought of dis f*ckd up shii
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by ettaetta(m): 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nope
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by HardMirror(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LOL just watch and c
So it is by giving torres red card u people want to win. God will not gree una.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Polar3: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:

woman wrapping wrapper..
Apron_johnbull lollls..
Speak 4 urself,joor.

Gawd pls,let A.Madrid beat those dopped barca playas.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Chizip(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
I go use am do petrol/fuel
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by bqlekan(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Swallow that thing and purge your intestines out. Btw, its not meant for you.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
HardMirror:

So it is by giving torres red card u people want to win. God will not gree una.
LOL but he dserv na.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by SageNaruto(m): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
layla129:
Hi, everyone. Hope y'll had a wonderful day? Ok, so few months ago, I was reading an article online, one thing led to the other so i stumbled on a site where i discovered that majority of breast feeding mums secretly crave for their partners to suck their milk shocked. Some said that is the only way they get turned on as the urge for sex has reduced after childbirth, some said their partners always milk them dry as they enjoy doing it, while some were not been sucked by their spouse, a particular lady said her husband ran to the toilet to spit it when they tried it, another said she was planning to sue for divorce because she swallows his semen and see no reason he can't swallow her milk and many more i don't want to bore you with.
These opinions are all from our white folks. I don't think this is a common topic in this part of the world.
So, to my guys especially i want to know how you feel or what you think about sucking your partner's milk and to the ladies, what do you feel about it?
On my part, i hope to try it with my husband someday when i get married grin

Been there, done that... Its didn't taste great, but I love boobies so I didn't mind it grin

NOTE: not only pregnant women and nursing mothers lactate.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by kellyJames5(m): 12:24am On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=SageNaruto post=44443045]

Been there, done that... Its didn't taste great, but I love boobies so I didn't mind it grin

NOTE: not only pregnant women and nursing mothers lactate./quote]
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 06, 2016
Lol. thats new... secretly observing
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by torqque7(m): 1:34am On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:
Hi, everyone. Hope y'll had a wonderful day? Ok, so few months ago, I was reading an article online, one thing led to the other so i stumbled on a site where i discovered that majority of breast feeding mums secretly crave for their partners to suck their milk shocked. Some said that is the only way they get turned on as the urge for sex has reduced after childbirth, some said their partners always milk them dry as they enjoy doing it, while some were not been sucked by their spouse, a particular lady said her husband ran to the toilet to spit it when they tried it, another said she was planning to sue for divorce because she swallows his semen and see no reason he can't swallow her milk and many more i don't want to bore you with.
These opinions are all from our white folks. I don't think this is a common topic in this part of the world.
So, to my guys especially i want to know how you feel or what you think about sucking your partner's milk and to the ladies, what do you feel about it?
On my part, i hope to try it with my husband someday when i get married grin
That stuff is gross and nasty..tasted it mistakenly before and almost vomited..don't ever want to have another experience..
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:
On my part, i hope to try it with my husband omeday when i get married grin

I like you
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by Exponental(m): 6:45am On Apr 06, 2016
maybe not. once heard it's sharp n tasteless.
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2016
SageNaruto:

NOTE: not only pregnant women and nursing mothers lactate.
Seriously? Single girls lactate?
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Sircomeference:

I like you
I like you too grin
Re: Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? by layla129(f): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2016
torqque7:

That stuff is gross and nasty..tasted it mistakenly before and almost vomited..don't ever want to have another experience..

Lool, but it was your best course meal as a baby yeah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) / Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! / I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.