Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (194644 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by tosyne2much(m): 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Raymie:
Stupidest thread ever. And when people begin to question the employability of today's youth, we'd begin to complain.
Abi oooooo... Na so so yeye threads full nairaland these days

Bro, I blame the incompetent mods for moving a rubbish topic like this to the FP
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Obamina(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
And she said to me "just do what I'm here for and don't kiss me; is not as if i have problem with my mouth but my lipstick and makeup will be affected". Immediately her guy called, i thought Lie Muhammad is the only great liar only to here her telling her guy that she's sick thats y she couldn't speak out... Hahahhahaahhahahahahhahahahahahh
ireneony:

Tosin abeg u nor go kill person grin

Op is like you've never met a sharp girl.

The truth is; it is more easy to tell if a guy just had sex.

Have you ever wondered why footballers are advised not to have sex during any game.

A lady can have sex with different men in a day, and it is hard to tell.

Make I just de laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by TaiKuun(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
This is for Village girls, and not for Sharpitos.
Nice one tho, Tosyne2much is like you are a badoo, but you look like a cool guy.
Cool Badoos *yummy*

What's this one even saying
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
undecidedhw wil i detect this now.when me nd my bae we are nt living together,op this can b only b detected by married couple.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Lsofdk(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
Abi oooooo... Na so so yeye threads full nairaland these days

Bro, I blame the incompetent mods for moving a rubbish topic like this to the FP
coming from someone whose topic's highest view is 475, baba you even get time answer am
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Rudboy360(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
ireneony:
pls stop hyping yourself. I have a friend who dated a footballer, during training or game he does not have sex with her like that.
Hyping myself? You're getting it wrong here Ma'am..that your friend's bf doesn't have sex with her like that is actually none of my biz you know...you can't compare Celestine Babayaro who had sex with call girls few hrs to matches and still perfom to Yobo who doesn't sex call girl and still perform awfully..and mind you most tyms I do it with my club's female team girls wink
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
Juhan why hmming ? cheesy
nothing o my brother
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lsofdk:

coming from someone whose topic's highest view is 475, baba you even get time answer am
Bwahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy Funny u cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
juhan:
nothing o my brother
You are yet to reply my msg
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
You are yet to reply my msg
im replying....
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by tosyne2much(m): 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
juhan:
im replying....
mail
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
lala come and see bsc project topic oh.. very budget friendly. But tosyne instead of Moses, Na u God for call to write d commandments oh.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by VickyRotex(f): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Dem don spoil market for osusumustflow rokiatu Aminat508 VickyRotex and Prettythicksme grin

Shey ogbadun sha? #Rhetorical_Question.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by 9jatatafo(m): 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
This OP you for put meter for your bae kpekus so that you dey check the meter whenever your bae comes home. Rubbish
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
She smells like fluid.... Biko Which kind fluid? Brake fluid
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/04/i-know-that-many-ladies-will-not-like.html
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by skywalker888(f): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ooooooh
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
joeblaze:
She smells like fluid.... Biko Which kind fluid? Brake fluid
I no come know the fluid wey u dey talk about oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by cybriz82(m): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Abeg who dn see fowl prick and urine b4? Maybe d op is refering to all those jss1 girls(under 8 to 10) even villiage babe sef dn tear eyes reach der ears side...if to say ur tittle na HOW TO IF A PROTITUTE JUST HAS SEX WITH A CUSTOMER B4 UR TURN...I 4 agreed with 101percent.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by JayGreen23(m): 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/04/i-know-that-many-ladies-will-not-like.html

her lipstick is wiped off.
her lipstick is freshly made.

which do we take. It just confusing. Any girl that wants to cheat will cheat. forget all these analysis. There is happiness in the unknown.
bone what u think she is doing. focus on being successful. a successful man who finds time to spend with his wife andd family is a happy man, hooooohaaaaaaaa
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 06, 2016
Sex ia not a biggie, if you like bleep 100 guys, I will always be the highest share holder.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 06, 2016
you bad ooo, bros.. ahan.
tosyne2much:
I no come know the fluid wey u dey talk about oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by cybriz82(m): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2016
U well so? Wat all dat space for? Dnt u knw things are expensive.n yet see how u dey waste space wey oga seun dn work hard for.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by BobUg28(m): 12:13am On Apr 06, 2016
Tosyn and 10 this, 10 that. Ain't you tired of it? Huh!
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by kunleben47(m): 12:29am On Apr 06, 2016
Yeahh....i agree with all these, it's something you can easily notice in a lady.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Spicylate(f): 12:30am On Apr 06, 2016
OneManLegion:

You now know how your ex found out that you cheated, abi?
not even in a worst case scenario bro...
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by OneManLegion(m): 12:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Spicylate:
not even in a worst case scenario bro...

"bro"

You sure say no be man you be so?
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 06, 2016
She has no toto control grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by cameeeeel(m): 1:04am On Apr 06, 2016
Mr 10
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by AreaFada2: 1:24am On Apr 06, 2016
gcode123:
truth is you can never know.....

Btw suspecting her is one thing, catching her is another thing. No woman would ever own up even if God comes down and says "but i saw you with my KOROKORO eyes"....

And if you snoop around investigating her, when tell her she will make u feel like a smelloo.....

Thing is just treat your woman well she most likely wont cheat and if she cheats or u suspect her to be a cheat, break up, theres no point for drama, remeber she wont confess anyway, except caught red handed.....

I [b]wont ever forget bro wale, he was engaged to the chief usher girl in his church, they were doing no sex before marriage relationship, meanwhile this sister used to come to my friend everyday after work and even on sunday evenings to smash. This sister does not wear ear rings o, all these beret ladies in church uno grin. My guy says she can smash...... Anyway brother wale and this woman are "Happily" married today grin grin...... She probably lied she lost her virginity back in secondary school doing high jump cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/b]

Why deceive the guy you want to marry, and smash a guy you won't marry? Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by valdovas(m): 2:36am On Apr 06, 2016
This youth of today are the reason Nigeria is backward. Look at the topic someone is creating; meaningless and not useful in anyway, when this country is deeply entrenched in the worst economic throes it has seen in decades.
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Lamborghini(m): 2:45am On Apr 06, 2016
HateU2:
Tosyne2much aagain
10lister

Thats why nobody wooed u tongue tongue cheesy
Yeye boy undecided
Keep digging u hear undecided, u will never understand a woman cheesy
grin grin grin LWKMD
Re: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Taiwo20(m): 4:26am On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:

Tosin abeg u nor go kill person grin

Op is like you've never met a sharp girl.

The truth is; it is more easy to tell if a guy just had sex.

Have you ever wondered why footballers are advised not to have sex during any game.

A lady can have sex with different men in a day, and it is hard to tell.

Make I just de laugh grin grin grin grin

Speaking from experience ne?

The gods are indeed wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.