Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy (81429 Views)

Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Seanjay(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sis all what you just said is blasphemy I don't know if you are Xtian or not but some post you can just ignore it and move on to the next post instead of saying all those words... May God Forgive You...

Says the slowpoke who needs a stupid book to tell her how to live, Tah! Gerrarahere.[/quote]
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by ozoemenafn: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
End time is here this is one of the signs
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
basadenet:

For you to have said that the pastor is a true christian shows that you are either lack of knowledge or you need to get your head examined. You must be a religious bigot.
u no dey knw wen person dey joke sef... U go jux dey online dey talk anyhw... If u meet dis guy 4 life u fit follow am nack teeth?
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by andykay(m): 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Osogbo weed plus monkey tail at work!!! Beautiful nonsense
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by freecocoa(f): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Asking for decorum is not being uptight...That's someone's god you are ridiculing...
Dude chill out, no one can lay sole claim to god, after all he is for everybody and for nobody.cheesy
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Seanjay(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Why you been upfront on this post? Are you telling us that what the man said what right?...

uote author=freecocoa post=44576107]You are f00lish beyond redemption, I'm happy being lost to you hypocrites, at least my money is intact, you and your people can't con me.cheesy

Ndi ara.[/quote]
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
freecocoa:
Dude chill out, no one can lay sole claim to god, after all he is for everybody and for nobody.cheesy

I'm chill jare...just putting a cap on your excesses...

What did god ever do to you that you despise him so much? tell me, Cocoa - Did you ask him for a handsome hubby and instead he gave you one looking like Steven Tyler? or did you ask him for a fish and instead he gave you a serpent? just tell me why...grin
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by freecocoa(f): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Seanjay:
Why you been upfront on this post? Are you telling us that what the man said what right?...
He could be, so....
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by freecocoa(f): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I'm chill jare...just putting a cap on your excesses...

What did god ever do to you that you despise him so much? tell me, Cocoa - Did you ask him for a handsome hubby and instead he gave you one looking like Steven Tyler? or did you ask him for a fish and instead he gave you a serpent? just tell me why...grin
Nah, how can he do me sh1t if I don't think he exists? I just don't know how people can't see that the their god(especially abrahamic)is barbaric? that's just somewhat pathetic.

I mean, the nigga according to their books is a psycho/tyrant.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by obembet(f): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
1. Church Members Claim Prophet Ascended To Heaven During Live Service 2. Prophet Comes Back From Heaven, Claims He Took Pictures Of God 3. Prophet Charges Lion In National Park To Prove God’s Power, Nearly Killed. I think the time is near
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Ndolarr: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is blasphemy and spiritual perjury! May God have mercy on the wayward 'pastor'. But it is too late for mankind to be convinced about his wicked hallucination. Jesus is Lord and Saviour of the world. This is the constant truth!! Praise Jesus, hallelujah!!!
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by obembet(f): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
1. Church Members Claim Prophet Ascended To Heaven During Live Service 2. Prophet Comes Back From Heaven, Claims He Took Pictures Of God 3. Prophet Charges Lion In National Park To Prove God’s Power, Nearly Killed. I think the time is near
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by ninodaniel(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Highness at its peak. Oshogbo weed at work
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by elmisti(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
mistabiola:

That's why Mr Bubu no gree pay your allowee grin
More of d reason why I wnt to sell some to T.B nd dddy E.A
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by emproy01: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
hot sexy wife lols maybe this man smoke weed with monkeytail
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by jmike69(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
;Dthis pastor needs budha
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Dav24(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
politricks:
This pastor is a true christain. How many people have gone to heaven and come back? even the pope hasn't. I think this man should be made leader of all christains.
Mr pastors i have some questions for you jare.

1. Is jesus wife a black or a white?

2. Is she curvy like toolz or not?.

3. Did you remember to collect her number?
Go and read your Bible, dont wait for someone to tell you that this prophet is as fake as his vision. He need to have his head checked
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Alezy(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
No be only heaven na u go. Monkey
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
This man is high of cow dung mixed with dry sewage. He's been sniffing it since he was 1year old.
Oga please sniff the thing again make u find out whether single men dey heaven. Cos I want a heavenly husband grin
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by DanZubair(m): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hilarious christians and their religion,...ISLAM FOR LIFE
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Godsonkemz(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
What a blasphemy
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Goalnaldo(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
why the mumu nor go talk anyway...wen he just smoke 14 parcels of kwale weed?
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Willybos(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Imaging this senseless frog!
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Willybos(m): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
DanZubair:
Hilarious christians and their religion,...ISLAM FOR LIFE
Atlas, Jesus prophesis that at end we shall experience fake prophets and so on. So, i think that will never be a new somethin in Christian life today.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Ogbulaba(m): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
dis guy must be high on some very cheap drugs
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
Weed At Work
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Henycymama(f): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
lolzzzzz oh heavens some ppu will not kill sombori, Ahah.... Africans Olorun Ku 'aibinu oooo..... smh
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Henycymama(f): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
lolzzzzz oh heavens some ppu will not kill sombori, Ahah.... Africans Olorun Ku 'aibinu oooo..... smh
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Emac(m): 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
And the Angels in heaven be like...when did we see this guy in heaven last week.. why is he lying

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by piagetskinner(m): 12:25am On Apr 11, 2016
Olorun ma ni 'suro o
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by stanel(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2016
shachris02:

Report by SADC Bizarre Correspondent, Maynard Chizavare

Source : http://thesoutherndaily.co.za/index.php/2016/04/03/prophet-mboro-claims-Jesus-hot-wife/

Irannu Abacha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv / Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.