Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy (81435 Views)

Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sasuwa:
True?, but why deny jesus what other men crave for
WHY ARE U TALKING LIKE THIS. I DON'T BLAME U CUS URE NOT GROUNDED IN THE WORD OF GOD. SPIRITS DO NOT NEED WHAT MAN NEED. AND NO WOMAN WILL GO TO HEAVEN OR IS IN HEAVEN. STOP THIS BLASPHEMY BEFORE UR SINS WILL COME LOOKING FOR U. HAPPY SUNDAY MA
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by LoveJesus87(m): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
kennygee:
This one eye dirty wella before e go this "Heaven" o.

When marriage no dey heaven. The only marriage in heaven is the marriage between the chosen children of God and the Lord Jesus.
All these Abrakadabra stomach infrastructure one chance pastors sef.
Lolz grin
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by LoveJesus87(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Africans sad Some would believe this sh*t
He took that pics with camera 360 He edited it and started claiming heavenly photo

The mumu didn't just say Jesus had a wife He said hot sexy wife undecided
He's lusting after Jesus wife
Jesus should have directed him to hell immediately sad

Tho' he has a fascinating Stupidity
I swear i just dey laf since mawin grin
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by imagrg(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
The pastor fell into comatose and had a deluded perception which misconstrued his mental sagacity and put him in a state of fantasy! Gender recognition is only feasible in worldly manifestation. The pastor during his spiritual voyage refused to divest himself of worldly paraphernalia which suggests that he had a hangover of material indulgence. A spiritual depravity which beclouded his perceptual sensibility.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by freecocoa(f): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
Naomite:

U re indeed one of d reason Jesus came in2 dis world.
He actually came 4 the sick ones like urself.
He will heal ur spirit and clean u from every spiritual madness d devil has placed on u!
Jesus loves u still, u re bless!
He needs to heal himself first, has the wounds he sustained from his injuries on the cross been healed? Fvck off my mention twaat, I don't do children.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by freecocoa(f): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

take it easy...
Oh! Lighten up, why so serious?tongue
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by hornyman(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
His church members and general public shud be wary of this devil in human's clothing. The foolish man wants to sell to them photo shop pictures claiming its pictures from heaven. How possible can u take fone to heaven? From birth into this sinful world, we all come naked with nothing on us so we are going back with nothing. This man is the biggest scam and some fools and members of his church will still believe him. Bloody liar,I'm quiet convinced now he is truly high on something higher than weed.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Lilimax(f): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
All these scumbags making jest of Jesus should be ashamed of themselves. Whatever idle work that proceeds out of your mouth shall be accounted for on the lastday. BTW, you cannot try this shit with the prophet of the other religion else your head will be cut off embarassed
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Abee79(m): 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
Time will tell . . .

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by olimaintain(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
insanity of the highest order
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Philadelphia: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Things like this is what brings doubts into gullible Christians and turn the into atheist. These pastors are one of the nu er out reasons atheists and some other religious groups mock Christianity because after this hoax, the membership of his church would increase.
God help us.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Megilicious(f): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chai Orishirishi, Eleyi Gi Di Gan Oh.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Faith111: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
silkytouch:
Nairaland MODs always pushing threads that tarnish christianity to the front page every other sunday, while safe guarding their darling religion. Keep doing what you are doing.

They are actually publicizing the name, 'JESUS'.
At least no one on Nairaland will say they've never heard about JESUS.

MODs please keep up with your evangelical approach.
I Love it.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Ayauche(f): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Weyrey alaso... embarassed

Eleyi koja were alaso ooo, were yin ti giran
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by nnamokenna(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
shachris02:

Christians generally do not want to believe their lord had sex / has sex, as Leonardo Davinci claims in the Davinci Code

Da Vinci Code? Leonardo da Vinci? Or Dan Brown? Now I know this story is balderdash.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by fredopareto(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
mackhunter77:
he said this after smoking gbana or ganja?
he smock kogbere Weed
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by ATinaC(f): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Fake prophet whatever u call urself, so all u went to heaven to do was snap selfie with ur cheap phone. U must be high on weed. May God have mercy on u
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by basadenet: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
politricks:
This pastor is a true christain. How many people have gone to heaven and come back? even the pope hasn't. I think this man should be made leader of all christains.
Mr pastors i have some questions for you jare.

1. Is jesus wife a black or a white?

2. Is she curvy like toolz or not?.

3. Did you remember to collect her number?
For you to have said that the pastor is a true christian shows that you are either lack of knowledge or you need to get your head examined. You must be a religious bigot.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by onyxo76(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
what sort of rubbish is this?
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Edet08(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Had he been a Nigerian I would have blamed it on the economic hardship she's currently facing. Don't forget the scriptures ...many will come in my name!
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by zingobaby: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
End Time
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by sam1990(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmmmmmm during the end time,fake prophet will arise calling themself the alpha and omega.csn you image
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by deebrain(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
Despite the internal issues, i give a thumbs up for Christianity.

Men, just try this in Islam, and security will have to be alerted here to prevent the things we know would always happen.

Prophet, we haf hear.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
politricks:
This pastor is a true christain. How many people have gone to heaven and come back? even the pope hasn't. I think this man should be made leader of all christains.

I guess you did not read the post before commenting otherwise you would have seen the picture of the said wife of XHOSA DECENT.

Xhosa is a tribe in South Africa and indigenous South Africans are predominantly BLACKS.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
freecocoa:
Oh! Lighten up, why so serious?tongue

Asking for decorum is not being uptight...That's someone's god you are ridiculing...
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Farrang: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
The good thing is that no one would kill, destroy properties or even demonstrate because of the stupidity of this man. Also, God will surely forgive him if he truly repents. It is wonderful to be a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by MsGlobalwonder(f): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ayauche:

Eleyi koja were alaso ooo, were yin ti giran
weyrey kuku dunn wo, ko kan dunn bi lomo ni. embarassed
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by HaneefahRN(f): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
Na wa o, what won't we see grin.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Asking for decorum is not being uptight...That's someone's god you are ridiculing...
you Christians really surprise me, so this guy going to heaven and meeting Jesus' wife is less believable than the wh
ole world being sinful cause of a 'fruit', or a talking serpent, or 2 or 7 of each animal coming to an ark, or John's weird animal delusions in Revelation??
I thought everything is to be taken by faith? Isn't faith and belief enough anymore? Bunch of hypocrites who won't move on from childish fantasies feeling funky. Smh

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Benprak(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
He is just lookin 4 attention! Which he has gotten. Soon his fake claim will pass away but MY LORD JESUS is the SAME yesterday Today N 4ever.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
politricks:

who told u he is d first to go to heaven?
Av u head of jesus holiness??saint dkg mimiyerijesu??.. D demon destroyer also known as osu?? Leader nd founder of God's grace ministry?? Dat man went to heavrn wif his camera man nd made a video of hellfire nd the list of people der o
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by cycluse: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
They can be doing all this in Christianity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv / Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.