Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy (81433 Views)

Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by bejeria101(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
Alezy:
No be only heaven na u go. Monkey

Jesu! Samsung phones work in heaven' *rushes to get one....runs into wall* hehehe. Na wetin na,haba dis guy no try.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Alezy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
bejeria101:

Jesu! Samsung phones work in heaven' *rushes to get one....runs into wall* hehehe. Na wetin na,haba dis guy no try.
The guy lie full basket

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by LecciGucci: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Maleeq:
I don't know, but whatever kinda weed this man is on, I want some!! grin

He is obviously high!

Boss.. pls help me i dont know how else to locate this again without contacting u.
there is a recent topic here on how to browse unlited with swift and smile
but i just advised the op to do it in his blog so that it wont be blocked.
so i collected the op's number but it was not correct and the post has been hidden and i dont kno his moniker.
I DONT KNO HOW TO GET TO HIM EXCEPT THIS METHOD.. SINCE U ARE THE MOD ON computer DEPARTMENT.

PLS HELP ME OUT LOCATE HIS MONIKER ABEG... THANKS.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Maleeq(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
LecciGucci:

Boss.. pls help me i dont know how else to locate this again without contacting u.
there is a recent topic here on how to browse unlited with swift and smile
but i just advised the op to do it in his blog so that it wont be blocked.
so i collected the op's number but it was not correct and the post has been hidden and i dont kno his moniker.
I DONT KNO HOW TO GET TO HIM EXCEPT THIS METHOD.. SINCE U ARE THE MOD ON computer DEPARTMENT.

PLS HELP ME OUT LOCATE HIS MONIKER ABEG... THANKS.
Send me a PM next time.

His moniker is Stanley08 and the thread is here

TIP: since you commented on the thread, next time go through your posts to find the comment.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by LecciGucci: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Maleeq:

Send me a PM next time.

His moniker is Stanley08 and the thread is here

TIP: since you commented on the thread, next time go through your posts to find the comment.

no the thread is hidden so i couldnt see my comment.
thank u boss... . i'll use his moniker to locate him
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Stanley08(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
LecciGucci:

Hey mate. I'm here email me, s t a n l e y 0 8 3 @ g m a i l . c o m
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by LecciGucci: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
Stanley08:

Hey mate. I'm here email me, s t a n l e y 0 8 3 @ g m a i l . c o m

yea I located u yesterday... but d issue now is..I hav been guy dat took my swift modem since last month he said he'll bring it... but just yesterday he was telling me he lost it.... now I dnt kno war to tell him and he's like a brother to me.

do u actually have anyone dat wanna sell ?
den lemme kno
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Stanley08(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2016
LecciGucci:

yea I located u yesterday... but d issue now is..I hav been guy dat took my swift modem since last month he said he'll bring it... but just yesterday he was telling me he lost it.... now I dnt kno war to tell him and he's like a brother to me.

do u actually have anyone dat wanna sell ?
den lemme kno

Lol. As u predicted (swore) lol. It's been blocked. This is your fault oh! Lol.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by LecciGucci: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
Stanley08:

Lol. As u predicted (swore) lol. It's been blocked. This is your fault oh! Lol.
Lol are u serious ?
No be me 0. Lol
So is there anyoother way out
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Stanley08(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
LecciGucci:

Lol are u serious ?
No be me 0. Lol
So is there anyoother way out

Hopefully, something comes up soon. Will let you know smiley
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by orisa37: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
The Church is Jesus s wife The Church is hot, very hot. Jesus doesn't like lukewarm Character.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Maleeq(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
LecciGucci:

The thread is borderline illegal, and had been removed.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by LecciGucci: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Stanley08:

Hopefully, something comes up soon. Will let you know smiley

okk bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv / Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.