Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy (81428 Views)

Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Masterclass32: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
The said 'pastor' should be confined in a house for the mentally deranged.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by ADEBAYOKS(m): 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
how possible it is to go heaven and return? going to heaven with samsung S5 not even Bible. This is a sign that d world will soon end. May God forgive him.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by freecocoa(f): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Visocrate:
This message is to the Moderator please i beg its not every post that should be brought or transferred to the front page a post like this is supposed to be deleted and not allowed to see the light of the day instead it was taken to the front page , even if you are not a christian there are certain posts or messages that are insultive and ridiculous to the sacred this rubbish can not happen to other religion , and here we are helping to propagate nonsense pls deleted this post now
Sacred my balls, what makes it sacred? We've had enough of the nonsense. tongue
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by BeauHomme: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
South Africa - Africa's capital of religious wierdness

Kenya - Africa's capital of general wierdness

Just came to check the country. Not dissapointed at all
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Naomite(f): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
freecocoa:
Says the slowpoke who needs a stupid book to tell her how to live, Tah! Gerrarahere.
I pray that the lord almighty will have mercy upon u, he will open ur eyes of understanding dat u may see the depth at Wich d devil has put u in.
My sister u re lost!
U need Jesus!
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Funjosh(m): 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
This Pastor weed strong pass IYANGBALI own grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by chiedu7: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
This man is lying.

Jesus said in heaven there are no genders and no marriages either.

Mat 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by jaz(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
someone should please slap this pastor niggaa for me. abeg
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Hillarie(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nawa o. There's nothin Fuel scarcity won't frustrate.. Even person brain, chai!
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by lollmaolol(m): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
Please move this to Joke section!!!

Boro boro mboro ti poju
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by darlenese(f): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
Blasphemy ! cry
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by chiefoboh1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Please can run after that mad man let take him 2 a hospital b4 his madness get out of hands.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
The man smoke kpoli ne Him go heaven with Microsoft photoshop abi??
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by freecocoa(f): 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
Naomite:

I pray that the lord almighty will have mercy upon u, he will open ur eyes of understanding dat u may see the depth at Wich d devil has put u in.
My sister u re lost!
U need Jesus!
You are f00lish beyond redemption, I'm happy being lost to you hypocrites, at least my money is intact, you and your people can't con me.cheesy

Ndi ara.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Odogwucharles: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pastor you better becareful, what nonsense
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by blaquemyc: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
it seems pastors in east and southern africa are even worse than thier Nigerian counterparts.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Naomite(f): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
freecocoa:
You are f00lish beyond redemption, I'm happy being lost to you hypocrites, at least my money is intact, you and your people can't con me.cheesy

Ndi ara.
U re indeed one of d reason Jesus came in2 dis world.
He actually came 4 the sick ones like urself.
He will heal ur spirit and clean u from every spiritual madness d devil has placed on u!
Jesus loves u still, u re bless!
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Abdulazeez70: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dats y i hate christiane
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by shevi4mb(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
If you mock other religions' story/prophets and laugh over it, then, this shldn't be a suprise....jst that, it's one of your kind spewin thS trash. Its a pity smh
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hhahahaha. Xtians over to U oooo.

Op, since na u carry this news enter here, u shud know more.

So that pastor take pix for heaven? Camera folo am enta dream?

sad
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Ekenev2(m): 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
If you think this Pastor need a Psychiatric Doctor, Click Like, if He is End Time Pastor, Share
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by emmykk(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yasirarafat:

Get out !!

U and ur lying lies grin

he went to heaven without being dead grin
grin grin grin where i for lie nah Lol
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by klaiire(f): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
mbok wat sort of rubbish is dis
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by mu2sa2: 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is this week's "spectacular" from a pastor. If you think this man of his god is weird, just wait for another week's even more spectacular from another pastor.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by ybalogs(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Abi wereh n she wereh pastor yi ni. Oloriburuku kede ni bobo yi ke.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by nonjebose(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
bigtt76:
Looks like he met Olu of Warrior there and smoked the best igboooo
hahahahahaha which kain yawa be dis?
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Uzo1975: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hallucination
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by optimism91(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
shachris02:

Report by SADC Bizarre Correspondent, Maynard Chizavare

Source : http://thesoutherndaily.co.za/index.php/2016/04/03/prophet-mboro-claims-Jesus-hot-wife/
God took him While he was conscious or asleep? And he remembered to take his galaxy along, just to take heavenly selfie so that he could sell them around. Merciful God, have mercy and save your children from all these fake prophets and their prophecies.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by stmichael001(m): 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op already said it all....Hez a man of CLOTHE,not a man of God...
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
freecocoa:
Is that the wife? Dang! She's hot o. grin

Of course, since Jesus was a man, konji must have holded him at some point, wanking is never enough so I'm sure he musta been doing someone or people as the case may be.

Good to know there's some action in heaven, it was just too dull a place for any sane/lively person to want to go, there is yet hope.cheesy

Wanting to sell the pics though, these people are taking this whole fraud thing to an entirely out of this world level, well, what am I even saying? It's pictures of heaven, that's out of this world. May Satan deliver us o.

take it easy...
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by shegz1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by tuscani: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hallucination things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv / Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.