Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (59337 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by sisisioge: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2016
Badt girl!
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by richidinho(m): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2016
f
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by jojothaiv(m): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2016
chigoizie7:
She forgot to tell us how she cried river naija nad river benue put together after she don pass out the jollof rice as shìt.
Noted!!!
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by jojothaiv(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:
A naija girl do this one?
Lmao

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by freecocoa(f): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2016
Nice fiction.

I love her sense of imagination.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Cutehector(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2016
Dis is how every nigerian bae shoud behave grin cheesy
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by DaBullIT(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2016
Op knows she ain't right for him

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by cutestcee: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2016
I love this babe already
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by calabaman(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2016
story for the gods.

I remember this movie OP
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Shegricho: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2016
Pure lie. Wch movie did u copy this from?
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2016
SHE FORGOT TO TELL US SHE CRIED HER EYES OUT.....

OLOSHI FORMING CLASS

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by UIA04(f): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2016
@op if this your story is true I doubt you were in love with the guy. If so, you treated his girlfriend the way you had been treating him like a servant and you were looking for an escape route

4 Likes

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2016
BAD GIRL
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by buskie13(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2016
this op just dey lie

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by VictorRomanov: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2016
marshalcarter:
FOOLS

#Searchin for the word funny in ma dictionary#

When u done eatin the jollof rice...take gallon nd goan queue at total or oando..any of ya choice....jobless aborted frog angry

Suicide ain't very far..... No one, but u, is in charge of ur happiness.
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by yeyeomosowon(f): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2016
this story is not complete.
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by muller101(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2016
From a naija girl? Its a lie
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Adagunduro: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2016
all these written. is better said than done. a mere fiction.
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Btruth: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2016
...where do one find a lady like this again? if not for fiction stories or African magic films...lol.
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Switup:
replying to ur signature..... God forgive me, things i dont understand..., sometimes. I like to be alone......

bi$ch don't kill my vibe wink
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Jollof Rice, uniting Nigerians since time immemorial, if this story is anywhere near true then respect and jollof rice do have their pecks but a good jollof rice can change your mood, your day, your thoughts...... angry angry grin grin grin lolz but op where the fun remaining side of the story jare, after the jollof effect has worn off
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Dyt(f): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2016
Oh
How I wished I did this too
Must have been a sweet coming
Muchechecheche

Cheaters here and there
Hianus
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Ada9103(f): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2016
O
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by amiibaby(f): 11:39am On Apr 08, 2016
Haha I liked U already....like a sister oooo grin
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by leksy07(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2016
Hmm,,, I pray Nija gals can act dis way, thou me no beleiv u story sha
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by mekybabe1: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2016
Lol! Funny girl.
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by lieutenantHaven: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2016
That's wat apuned abi?...the truth? Odi egwu! Madam d thing pain u pass and d girl wey sabi cook jollof Don Colet ur guy.

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by macaranta(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2016
megawax8:

LOL......the pics just killed it

Lol as in ehn..see me laughing anyhow here over that photo

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by kelvinclint(m): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2016
I dislike it when a girl visits me unannounced. Expecially when we stay in a diffedrent town. Sounds more like stalking to me than suprise.
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by sandrahnaub(f): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2016
I love dz lady ehen...wise 1
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by tatucci: 11:47am On Apr 08, 2016
marshalcarter:
FOOLS

#Searchin for the word funny in ma dictionary#

When u done eatin the jollof rice...take gallon nd goan queue at total or oando..any of ya choice....jobless aborted frog angry

if this thing affect u like dis, dont u think u shud commit suicide? end it all. end the pain and the suffering and queuing... grin grin grin
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Raphafire101: 11:47am On Apr 08, 2016
There is something in that jollof rice sha....Baba Ifa will figure it out soon....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.