Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (59341 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
megawax8:
Errrrm, so i read this, it was funny*to me*, and i decided to share

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153405318846367&id=657356366&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153405318846367%3Atl_objid.10153405318846367%3Athid.657356366%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1462085999%3A-4886193230068308152#footer_action_list
chai!!

u'ar a very dangerious human being

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by just2okworld(f): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
interesting story line
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by cao(f): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
marshalcarter:
FOOLS

#Searchin for the word funny in ma dictionary#

When u done eatin the jollof rice...take gallon nd goan queue at total or oando..any of ya choice....jobless aborted frog angry
The vex is strong in this one. Heat don kill the person finish. Eyah, abeg somebody give 'em cold water, blow 'em sweet breeze & give 'em fuel. It is well-o.
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Benwems(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
toprealman:
ur bae...if u have one, yes. Not all gurls
Guy move ahead. Woman wrapper. Your brain is inside olosho pvssy. Mum boy.
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by stephnie44(f): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
megawax8:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153405318846367&id=657356366&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153405318846367%3Atl_objid.10153405318846367%3Athid.657356366%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1462085999%3A-4886193230068308152#footer_action_list
babe ure 2 gud.i lluv u
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Mikykris: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
megawax8:

Pls insert disc 2.
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by kunzaar(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
You were hurt, young lady......because DAT ur brother don chop b4, abi I lie .. Talk true u still miss hin anaconda grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by toprealman: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
Benwems:

Guy move ahead. Woman wrapper. Your brain is inside olosho pvssy. Mum boy.
names ur friends call you.... no doubt about that. FACT!
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by justmenoni: 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
This girl is not from naija,Wat am I saying sef she's not from Africa and that jollof part na error cos maybe na pizza she wan talk

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by davidsgal(f): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
pricelessngel:
Rare to find your kind of gals sha. If na me heart for dey pound, I swear I for no fit even spend 3 seconds there sef. But I know that you felt hurt, you just controlled your temper, that was nice. That guy has been thrown into the world of confusion he will keep wondering if you are for real.
I dnt have such patient.... She better start explaining herself or she receives a slap.... Na so I do... My ex wey I love Scatter dey cheat on my face bcox I wn form good girl.... Nne... I will beat d he'll outa her.
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by chronique(m): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
Pick a girl at the club and take her tomy house? Naah. Whatever happens at the club,ends at the club.
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Muyiii(m): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
It's a SUPER STORY....Yimu
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Arckeen: 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
So na food be your own problem
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
Grubby Pervert,imagine frm sch to ur boyfrnd house at 20,dis wasteful generation sef,if God dont punish dis generation HE must apologize to sodom n gomorrah,I wonder hw dis piece of jagbanjantis n sordid brouhaha was able to make FP,No wonder d older generation is nt ready to hand over to d youth,GOD forgive n transform us,
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by obstead200(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
marshalcarter:
FOOLS

#Searchin for the word funny in ma dictionary#

When u done eatin the jollof rice...take gallon nd goan queue at total or oando..any of ya choice....jobless aborted frog angry
[size=13pt]Dont blame the girl. The only way she could have behaved like this was if the guy was well settled and established in her friend zone without knowing it. cos if the guy had ever chopped the punany, she wont be here telling us all this stories. She will be crying, throwing pillows and calling all men cheats[/size]
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by obstead200(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
chigoizie7:
She forgot to tell us how she cried river naija nad river benue put together after she don pass out the jollof rice as shìt.
If she did not cry, it was because the guy was the chairman of friend zone club without knowing it. meaning..................he never chop the kpekus
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Alfred234(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
I know this story is fake but its very funny LWKMD!!! grin plus it got me wanting some of that Jollof Rice
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by vickie1900(f): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
I remembered my own experience. Distance relationships.... I visited from abuja to lagos unexpectedly, to surprise him for his birthday. Got to the house, met one fine chick. After crying my eyes out with the chick surprisingly consoling me...

I and the chick came to a truce, and decided we were going to make my stay worthwhile.. ... My boyfriend came back and he was shocked to the bones. We both told him he's not worth fighting for. And that we were going to both stay....

God!!!! That was the best experience i had. The threesomes, the acting like two wives of the same husband, the fun going out.... My boyfriend tire for us sef....

Time for me to leave and i was sad leaving. Then the other lady announced she was getting married to someone else, that the two of us were fit for each other.

Fast forward to two years time, the same lady became my wedding planner and her little girl was my little bride.... Both families are so close now ehn.....

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Reeberry: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
This writeup is full of lie from beginning to end.
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by bigtt76(f): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Buahahaha
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by goodychet: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
LESSON ALOT!
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Otsealu1(f): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Epic! Babe i hail thee. Thats the best option o, no need to receive insult from small pikin o
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by eye2sabi(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
vickie1900:
I remembered my own experience. Distance relationships.... I visited from abuja to lagos unexpectedly, to surprise him for his birthday. Got to the house, met one fine chick. After crying my eyes out with the chick surprisingly consoling me...

I and the chick came to a truce, and decided we were going to make my stay worthwhile.. ... My boyfriend came back and he was shocked to the bones. We both told him he's not worth fighting for. And that we were going to both stay....

God!!!! That was the best experience i had. The threesomes, the acting like two wives of the same husband, the fun going out.... My boyfriend tire for us sef....

Time for me to leave and i was sad leaving. Then the other lady announced she was getting married to someone else, that the two of us were fit for each other.

Fast forward to two years time, the same lady became my wedding planner and her little girl was my little bride.... Both families are so close now ehn.....

CHISOS!!! I AFF DIE
kachikwu abeg make fuel available for nigerians before we use lie kill ourselves.
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
vickie1900:

I wish i had a girl like u ehn..the party every weekend sha!
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
davidsgal:
I dnt have such patient.... She better start explaining herself or she receives a slap.... Na so I do... My ex wey I love Scatter dey cheat on my face bcox I wn form good girl.... Nne... I will beat d he'll outa her.
Lol... gals ain't smiling.
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by amokeme(f): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
chigoizie7:
She forgot to tell us how she cried river naija and river benue put together after she don pass out the jollof rice as shìt.
she held her head hight with dignity in the presence of the guy and she didn't even bother to confront the girl she met at his house or challenge her to a fight. That's what matter here!
So even if she cried, she did the right thing. She will not cry forever
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by rosieluv(f): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
amunkita:
OP u can lie to the extent mammiwater will believe its the water that is making her to age and possibly move to the desert as 'mammisandy'

its nt er story,she saw it on fb n decided to share it here
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
amokeme:
she held her head hight with dignity in the presence of the guy and she didn't even bother to confront the girl she met at his house or challenge her to a fight. That's what matter here!
So even if she cried, she did the right thing. She will not cry forever

but i think she is a very hungry girl and doesn't know how to cook for her to emphasize so much on the jollof rice over a guy she claim to be so adorable and caring
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by amokeme(f): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
dairykidd:

but i think she is a very hungry girl and doesn't know how to cook for her to emphasize so much on the jollof rice over a guy she claim to be so adorable and caring
after the long journey from edo state to lag, who wouldn't be tired and hungry? ??
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by saintdennis(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
MadCow1:
Key Point.

She said she schooled in Edo.. Best guess UNIBEN.

At that point, I stopped reading.. angry angry angry

Wetin persin wey school for Bini wan talk wey go make sense.

Lmao... bro ease up! I'm a proud uniben alumni. But shaa this story is sooo fake it's so laughable.
But no use am judge unibenites o!
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
amokeme:
after the long journey from edo state to lag, who wouldn't be tired and hungry? ??

You know am close to the truth tho despite her being hungry after the long journey..but u are cute tho nice dress sense
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
MadCow1:
Key Point.

She said she schooled in Edo.. Best guess UNIBEN.

At that point, I stopped reading.. angry angry angry

Wetin persin wey school for Bini wan talk wey go make sense.

...and u when school for Harvard abi Oxford no get common simple communication skill without being sarcastic..SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! / Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.