Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Advice Needed! Should I Go For Her Now Or Wait? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed! Should I Go For Her Now Or Wait? (2221 Views)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? / An Honest Opinion Needed, Should I Stick With Her? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Advice Needed! Should I Go For Her Now Or Wait? by 4C2215131: 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
lovediehatelive:
Hi all, I have been following this great forum and today I had to create a topic about something bothering me.
We use to live in Television area of Kaduna state where I attended Kadpoly and there met a great friend of mine who is from Jalingo. We later relocated to this Jalingo and I used this opportunity to visit my friend at their home anytime we are back from school (their house is quit far from ours). He has a young sister who is about 17yrs old and I am about 6yrs older than her. embarassed They are wrting WAEC currently. We joke and get along, and she caught my attention shocked . This Eater when we came for break we were just getting along, and she is the type that dreads her brother grin She fears him like mad.
I use to joke with my friend that I like her, but I haven't shown serious intention.
The thing is that I so much like her and would like to date her, but am am considering somethings:
1. She is my friend's sister undecided
2. I am about 6yrs older than her angry
3. she is still in secondary school cry

I have tried my best to get her off, but the truth is that I love her and surely will go for her. But the question now is, should I ask her out now or wait till she maybe finishes secondary school or grow older? Is 6years much for dating her? Please share matured responses.

My main question now is that, should I ask her out now or wait till she is older, maybe around 20+?

Given that she is still in high school, you may hold your peace with regards to really 'dating' her (though I admit there are 18-20 yr olds in high school sometimes, by the way you didn't let us in on her age). If she's 16 or less please stay away from her just so she can concentrate on her studies.

Though, you could let her determine by herself that you have amorous feelings for her. Most females are good at deciphering this irrespective of their age in fact, they thrive on it. This let's her know she's got a potential man in the wings and this knowledge informs her behaviour with regards to you and other potential suitors. This way she won't give you one of the most painful responses you can get from a female after she's taken and you tell her you loved her all this while, the statement? "But you didn't tell me now that you had this feelings for me. I thought we were just friends". This is one of the most painful things that can happen to a man, seeing someone you'd give the world for slipping through your arms because you were either too dense, pround, shy, naive or plain stupid to declare your intentions when it mattered.

The age thingy matters to you now only because she's still possibly a minor hence you think you're far too matured for her. What do I mean? When she is 15, you're 21, and you see her as your little 'pet' and God help you if you make sexual advances and get found out as the society will crucify you. Now fast forward to say 10 yrs later. She is now 25 and you're 31, can you marry her now? I'm sure you know the answer to that question. So, age shouldn't be a problem. I mean, there are couples with more than 10 yrs between them going on strong. Last time I checked, I heard someone say age aint nothing but a number (though I qualify this statement sometimes).
Re: Advice Needed! Should I Go For Her Now Or Wait? by lovediehatelive(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
4C2215131:

Given that she is still in high school, you may hold your peace with regards to really 'dating' her (though I admit there are 18-20 yr olds in high school sometimes, by the way you didn't let us in on her age). If she's 16 or less please stay away from her just so she can concentrate on her studies.

Though, you could let her determine by herself that you have amorous feelings for her. Most females are good at deciphering this irrespective of their age in fact, they thrive on it. This let's her know she's got a potential man in the wings and this knowledge informs her behaviour with regards to you and other potential suitors. This way she won't give you one of the most painful responses you can get from a female after she's taken and you tell her you loved her all this while, the statement? "But you didn't tell me now that you had this feelings for me. I thought we were just friends". This is one of the most painful things that can happen to a man, seeing someone you'd give the world for slipping through your arms because you were either too dense, pround, shy, naive or plain stupid to declare your intentions when it mattered.

The age thingy matters to you now only because she's still possibly a minor hence you think you're far too matured for her. What do I mean? When she is 15, you're 21, and you see her as your little 'pet' and God help you if you make sexual advances and get found out as the society will crucify you. Now fast forward to say 10 yrs later. She is now 25 and you're 31, can you marry her now? I'm sure you know the answer to that question. So, age shouldn't be a problem. I mean, there are couples with more than 10 yrs between them going on strong. Last time I checked, I heard someone say age aint nothing but a number (though I qualify this statement sometimes).

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. / Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) / Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.