Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Please Help. I Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help. I Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. (1116 Views)

We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. I Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by kingsaf(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2009
Unhappy Please Help. I am engaged but in love with someone else.
The long and the short of it is - My fiance and I are getting married in 3 months, and I am in love with someone else. I love my fiance, but I am IN love with another. I know the immediate response I will get is - don't get married. But it is not that simple. I could post pages and pages of explanation and my thoughts, but I will try to make it more to the point.

I have been with my fiance for almost 10 years (engaged for 2) and we are in our mid twenties. We have had our ups and downs and even broke up for almost a year when I thought we would be getting engaged. He apparently thought differently. But we made it through that and I never looked back. My fiance is a great guy - one of those genuine guys that are hard to come by. But we have lost all passion for one another over the years. I know that he and I could live relatively happily, more as good friends than lovers, one of those "good enough" marriages, as they say. I know he will be a great dad and would do anything for me. But there is something huge missing from our relationship - the connection, somewhat physical, somewhat spiritual, etc.

www.win-love..com
Re: Please Help. I Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by Tsiya(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2009
common my friend dont be a fake.

After 10 years of intimate relationship, u hv reached the point of cheating. It is not love, u just want to fool around.

U love ur fiance and want to be with her for the rest of your life because of may be all the love, understanding, common interest bla bla bla . . . but when u see that girl, ur VP just cant rest. You love one, u lust many
Re: Please Help. I Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by tushbobo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2009
are u male or female??ur user name indicates u r male while ur post implies u r female.anyway it seems u ve just met this new love and after spending another 10 years with him/her u ll begin to have fall in love with another,the ealier u realise that love is not a feeling but a decision the better.Go ahead and marry ur fiance since u said u love him.U said u r in love with another but u dont seem to know if that person loves u as much or even has genuine feelings for u.open ur eyes and stop dreaming,are u just knowing u dont connect after 10 years?
Re: Please Help. I Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by mamag3: 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2009
NEXT THREAD PLEASE. angry
Re: Please Help. I Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by GEW: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2009
wbb
Re: Please Help. I Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by Frankies(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2009
*yawns widely and closes thread to avoid my stress compounded*
Re: Please Help. I Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. by Pittbaby(f): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2009
LOL, is this going to be a same sex marriage ? or is this a fake post?

(1) (Reply)

Dating Tips: 5 Signs You're Headed Toward A Breakup / Contraception - Do Our Naija Women Believe It Is A Bad Thing? / Guys Which Would You Marry-a Single Mother Or A Serial Abortion(ists)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.