Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things (63733 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! / Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by ezelos(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
kissYea, its true....
I hate sex before Marriage
. Akuko
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Lanceslot(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
ellacute45:
ya gugbuo gi dia!!!
Jesie ike inugu?
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Emmahunk(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Maybe in a sane Society, right now in Nigeria, all that matters is cash. No one is interested in love anymore. With the right cash or fame, you can buy yourself a husband or wife.
A female Facebook friend sent me this ;

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Maximus85(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
4. If he's got a fat bank accounts. Our girls are ready to phork
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Reeebirth(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
All these are like seasonal movie to me - the best thing to do is to flee away from temptation just as it was quoted in the Bible - mind you guys/girls can guise and disguise just to achieve an unawardable goal of their urge #irepidomaguys
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
grad2012:
True talk.

See better nyash abeg... cheesy
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by RexTramadol1: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Wetin concern u?
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by dino2006(m): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Also are you satisfied with the length and breath of his preek or toto?

You never disappoint! grin
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by dino2006(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Genea:
sex is overrated bro, team virgin......
Hi
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Akell:

happy birthday to you dearie. Live long and prosper
tnx
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Dejiemmanuel(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Pre-marital sex is dangerous, it kills! Keep away unless you are legally married. Above all friends you need Jesus for total satisfaction, pre-marital sex can't satisfy you, no matter what degree of love or commitment you have for each other. Cheers.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Prinzbeat(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dojupyo:
Don't have sex with him until you're both married..
That's what I know and was taught.. Not the other way round
who u help
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Raydos: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
I'm Tired Of All These Relationship Stuff Jaree.

The Best Thing Is To Be Single Until U Make It In 9ja

When U Gat D Money

Awọn Obirin Mà Màa Ya Were Nitori Tiẹ Ni.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by 3kay945(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Just passing by, .....
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by mujahib6199(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
9ice one the writer, its advisable........

1 Like

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Godsonkemz(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
ClassCaptain:
All this one na long story
Moonlight tales for kids.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Smartguy001(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
OP see ur BIG Head...so u won spoil show abi angry
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by miqos02(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
ok
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by grad2012(f): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Adikam:
you wey dey like showcase ur aserts folo dey shout tru talk..
how I take show case my aserts.
Sha u know if I were skinny an I stood that way for a picture you wouldn't have said anything,so seriously what's the problem?its not as if turned my back to the camera and change my picture every blessed day.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Johnsown1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Story story Story
So if U dont stand in the same place with him or share same idea u shouldn't have sex.
For ur mind. So u have to check all these ur story before having sex.
And why is these ur fairy tale descripes men as the one that wants sex most. Hmmmmmm *low memory* please go and revise more
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by desunit(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mercyhosas:
So true. Team Virginia
grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by desunit(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
3kay945:
Just passing by, .....
Me too the follow you pass by, no be only me waka come.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Genea(f): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
angry
wharrapen to u ??
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Genea(f): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
dino2006:
Hi
evening
dino2006:
Hi
evening
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by pbs4real(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
grad2012:
how I take show case my aserts.
Sha u know if I were skinny an I stood that way for a picture you wouldn't have said anything,so seriously what's the problem?its not as if turned my back to the camera and change my picture every blessed day.
u sef try change dt pix.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by pbs4real(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Genea:
wharrapen to u ??
cum nah u dey dt ur dp
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
pbs4real:
u sef try change dt pix.
Wetin be ur own lol ..

1 Like

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by chumakk: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dojupyo:
gold medal for you
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by grad2012(f): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
pbs4real:
u sef try change dt pix.
even if I changed it it will still be the same,then the question will be why do you like changing your pics everyday?
Can't stress myself just let be there will do so when I want too atleast am not naked or showing any flesh.
Lols why am I even answering you sef.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by huntax(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dojupyo:
I was also taught to say a prayer before every meal....
Guess we don't all listen to our parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day / Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.