Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things (63728 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! / Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Genea(f): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
pbs4real:
cum nah u dey dt ur dp
yes ofcourse
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Cholls(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Genea:
yes ofcourse
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Maamin:
Sex is a way to express love and attraction, which is why it helps solidify emotional intimacy

The hookup culture in modern society makes it look like Sex is the best way to finding the right one. This has totally damaged the dating culture in out society because relationships are now more focused on Sexual intimacy than emotional intimacy.

Women tend to disregard emotional intimacy which includes sharing each other’s experiences, opinions and feelings and would feel guilty about not jumping into bed too soon with a guy they like.

As much as physical intimacy is important, there’s always a reward for waiting. Inspired by YourTango, here are three things to consider before having Sex with your partner.

1. Are you both interested in staying together in long-term commitment:
Sex is a way to express love and attraction, which is why it helps solidify emotional intimacy. You have to first see yourself in a committed relationship with your partner otherwise, save yourself the heartbreak.

2. Are you satisfied with where you both stand:
Emotional security is constantly overlooked by most people and if you can’t honestly give a ‘yes’ to if you are both secure then you should reconsider the Sex. idea.

3. Do you both share the same ideas and values:
It’s not how he feels about you, it’s how you feel about him. You should know how he fits into your life in terms of certain values such as work-life balance, religion, lifestyle, parenting style, religion, money management.

http://app.pulse.ng/relationships/for-ladies-only-dont-have-sex-with-him-till-you-consider-these-3-important-things-id4444430.html

Se na olosho u wan dey tell all dis tales by moonlight
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Cholls(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Genea:
evening
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
One thing you dont know is that, sex can never be stopped.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mercyhosas:
So true. Team Virginia
Virgin Atlantic Plc
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by pezeji(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dojupyo:
Don't have sex with him until you're both married..
That's what I know and was taught.. Not the other way round
so person never do u?
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by pbs4real(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
BumBae:
Wetin be ur own lol ..
lol, cum wen ur location turn surulere?tongue
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by pbs4real(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
grad2012:
even if I changed it it will still be the same,then the question will be why do you like changing your pics everyday?
Can't stress myself just let be there will do so when I want too atleast am not naked or showing any flesh.
Lols why am I even answering you sef.
so u wont ans b4 shey Lemme catch u first,u go hear am hot 4 my hand.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by pbs4real(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Genea:
yes ofcourse
seen that pix somewre b4undecided
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
pbs4real:
lol, cum wen ur location turn surulere?tongue
I don relocate nao
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Jett01: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
she's being self-centered,if u want to follow d truth.sex is after marriage not after u hav suceeded in knowing dat u can control d man.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by engrchykae(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Sister Gradice... This ur back-side can fit injure person undecided
i concur
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Ashez: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dojupyo:
Thank God for people like you, I was beginning to think d whole world has gone nuts, whatever happened to abstinence, and thou shall not commit fornication. God bless u my dear, hold on to ur values

1 Like

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by grad2012(f): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
pbs4real:
so u wont ans b4 shey Lemme catch u first,u go hear am hot 4 my hand.
wink tongue kiss
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Cavemannn(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dojupyo:

Noob
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by DavidOluyale(m): 12:53am On Apr 10, 2016
Since we are wiser than God whose recommends sex in marriage only. Go on.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by drnoel: 1:23am On Apr 10, 2016
grad2012:
True talk.

Are u new? I know men that will promise a woman heaven and earth just to get beyond first base and once the eat the forbidden fruit they develope amnesia.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by onetouch04: 7:23am On Apr 10, 2016
Maamin:
Sex is a way to express love and attraction, which is why it helps solidify emotional intimacy

The hookup culture in modern society makes it look like Sex is the best way to finding the right one. This has totally damaged the dating culture in out society because relationships are now more focused on Sexual intimacy than emotional intimacy.

Women tend to disregard emotional intimacy which includes sharing each other’s experiences, opinions and feelings and would feel guilty about not jumping into bed too soon with a guy they like.

As much as physical intimacy is important, there’s always a reward for waiting. Inspired by YourTango, here are three things to consider before having Sex with your partner.

1. Are you both interested in staying together in long-term commitment:
Sex is a way to express love and attraction, which is why it helps solidify emotional intimacy. You have to first see yourself in a committed relationship with your partner otherwise, save yourself the heartbreak.

2. Are you satisfied with where you both stand:
Emotional security is constantly overlooked by most people and if you can’t honestly give a ‘yes’ to if you are both secure then you should reconsider the Sex. idea.

3. Do you both share the same ideas and values:
It’s not how he feels about you, it’s how you feel about him. You should know how he fits into your life in terms of certain values such as work-life balance, religion, lifestyle, parenting style, religion, money management.

http://app.pulse.ng/relationships/for-ladies-only-dont-have-sex-with-him-till-you-consider-these-3-important-things-id4444430.html
So wen konji go hold her who go do d job na?
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Genea(f): 9:16am On Apr 10, 2016
pbs4real:
seen that pix somewre b4undecided
lolx cheesy can't a pix go viral
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Maamin(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2016
yinkslinks:
OP na una dey make rape cases high now for naija grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haba bros! But how na? grin
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Maamin(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2016
otunba88:
Bros OP, na ladies dey ask for sex nowadays. Even we the responsible guys re confused nd irritated.

shocked serious?
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Maamin(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2016
maestroz:

@OP

konji no dey understand this write up nor grammar. when konji hold you, you go begin speak in unknown tongues

At least lets not throw away our societal values cheesy
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Maamin(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2016
CaroLyner:
NOOOOOOO.only do it if you've both tied the knot

I like ur braids... u must be the Caro am looking for? kiss
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Maamin(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2016
adroitvezy:
I'm sure this OP is either pretending or he's a learner.

Your call undecided
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Maamin(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2016
freecocoa:
Like seriously? grin grin cheesy

Well, I guess this can apply to people who may be thinking of being together long term.

So u dont plan to be together for long term? cheesy
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Maamin(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2016
Missmossy:
True!! In addition to other things that are essential.

Like money abi? cool
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by freecocoa(f): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2016
Maamin:

So u dont plan to be together for long term? cheesy
Some people just want only sex with someone, you know.

Doesn't always have to be long term and this isn't about me.cheesy
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Maamin(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2016
Emmahunk:
Maybe in a sane Society, right now in Nigeria, all that matters is cash. No one is interested in love anymore. With the right cash or fame, you can buy yourself a husband or wife.
A female Facebook friend sent me this ;

Nice thought

1 Like

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Maamin(m): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2016
freecocoa:
Some people just want only sex with someone, you know.

Doesn't always have to be long term and this isn't about me.cheesy

My dear talk true! tongue
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Maamin(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2016
Smartguy001:
OP see ur BIG Head...so u won spoil show abi angry

Actually I dont have big head tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE / Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.