Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,441 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things (63727 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! / Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Einl(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2016
The plans of Satan and OP in not letting a man get laid will not succeed...
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by yinkslinks(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2016
Encouraging konji grin grin grin grin
Maamin:

Haba bros! But how na? grin
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by freecocoa(f): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2016
Maamin:

My dear talk true! tongue
Duh! Like I owe anyone an explanation what I do with my body.tongue
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Maamin(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2016
Einl:
The plans of Satan and OP in not letting a man get laid will not succeed...

Awon omo esu grin
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Maamin(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2016
freecocoa:
Duh! Like I owe anyone an explanation what I do with my body.tongue

embarassed
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by freecocoa(f): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Maamin(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2016

Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by freecocoa(f): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2016
Maamin:

sad
tongue tongue tongue

It's paining you.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Maamin(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
freecocoa:
tongue tongue tongue

It's paining you.

Hahahaha....far from it
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by pbs4real(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Genea:
lolx cheesy can't a pix go viral
iffa hear, are u a celeb that ur pix wld go viral?or are u lai mohammed?tongue
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Genea(f): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
pbs4real:
iffa hear, are u a celeb that ur pix wld go viral?or are u lai mohammed?tongue
jeeeeeeezus!! Am a celeb in d making
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by otunba88(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Maamin:

shocked serious?
So serious boss. Responsible ladies o, but wetin man with church mind go do now. You have to understand them and lead them to the right way.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Maamin(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
otunba88:

So serious boss. Responsible ladies o, but wetin man with church mind go do now. You have to understand them and lead them to the right way.

Hahahaha...keep doing the lords bidding.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
Mercyhosas:
So true. Team Virginia
You gat a fresh account. Are u new here?
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by otunba88(m): 12:41am On Apr 11, 2016
Maamin:

Hahahaha...keep doing the lords bidding.
Abi my brother. We re nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator.
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by just2okworld(f): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2016
SEEN
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by Maamin(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
otunba88:

Abi my brother. We re nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator.
grin
Re: Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things by froxykiss(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
story for d Gods
after 2round she go remember dis story

by dat time d nigga don dey sing @Phyno voice OBAGO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE / Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.