Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (961593 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Paragon001:
Shuuuu... Wat exactly were they looking for ni? At least, in d process, they must av jokingly said smtin.

for the guyz, its the balls just to LOL, "wanna check if perhaps you've sold one of balls to play baba ijebu lotto or nairabet. "

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
Adortem:
How would they handle females,unclothedness wise? grin
I don't no if females has balls. or do they?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
veeramoore:

Hahahha.. Am dead!! I wonder what they are looking for there.

sebi you get Balls as well or you dont ni?

Seriously, the doc was checking if perhaps the balls are of the same size or one looks like olumo rock while the other one look like PEANUTS.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
Wouldn't mind being amongst the panel that would be scrutinizing the female side though grin grin

I fit dress like woman decide go the women side...then run comot when my turn don dey near cheesy grin
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
shegsky:

Seriously, the doc was checking if perhaps the balls are of the same size or one looks like olumo rock while the other one look like PEANUTS.
Are you back to your base? Or you just had yours today...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
shegsky:

for the guyz, its the balls just to LOL, "wanna check if perhaps you've sold one of balls to play baba ijebu lotto or nairabet. "
Lolll...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
zicoraads:
Are you back to your base? Or you just had yours today...
I just had mine today.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
zicoraads:
Wouldn't mind being amongst the panel that would be scrutinizing the female side though grin grin

I fit dress like woman decide go the women side...then run comot when my turn don dey near cheesy grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
shegsky:

I just had mine today.
OK. So are you guys camped in the base or one can still decide to leave and sleep wherever you want to?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
zicoraads:

OK. So are you guys camped in the base or one can still decide to leave and sleep wherever you want to?

its not a must. But But But, you are been warned not to stay in an hotel for safety reasons. I dey gonigora area as I dey type now.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
shegsky:

Funny you! So, were you guys told to wait for the interview or u go back to ur base aftr d medicals.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Paragon001:
Funny you! So, were you guys told to wait for the interview or u go back to ur base aftr d medicals.

For the DI, there is no interview, i dont no that of DS o. some peeps from other state just left these morning when we were coming into the hos after the lab test. The major determinant is the medicals. just pray your blood and urine is as pure as hysop and devoid of any bacteria.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
shegsky:

For the DI, there is no interview, i dont no that of DS o. some peeps from other state just left these morning when we were coming into the hos after the lab test. The major determinant is the medicals. just pray your blood and urine is as pure as hysop and devoid of any bacteria.
Thanks boss!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by seniormallam(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
for DI the man told us to get prepared for the next stage, guess what, the interview, then safe journey to us all
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
shegsky:

its not a must. But But But, you are been warned not to stay in an hotel for safety reasons. I dey gonigora area as I dey type now.
Goni Gora expressway. Of cos, there are places that are not safe even if you are a Christian or a Muslim. Then other places are not safe for Christians at night, and other places for Muslims. Crazy town! Still, it was fun serving there some few years back.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Dear all prospective Detective Superintendent, it is in your interest to deactivate the Do Not Disturb, DND, code that usually deny unsolicited, bulk messages from delivery. Result of successful candidates of the Graduate Cadre into the EFCC shall be sent through the bulk sms and EFCC website shortly. Please share this message to reach those concerned. #EFCCRECRUITMENT

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
get set

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
originalmachine:
get set
#Wash wink cheesy
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
But...does anyone even have an idea how much they pay?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
The things graduates go through all because of jobs in Nigeria. smh
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
zicoraads:
#Wash wink cheesy
...hmmmmmm...just consulted my dictionary to confirm the meaning of the word "shortly"
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
zicoraads:
#Wash wink cheesy
..friday is not over yet....anyways, am enjoying the delay

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Good day house.. Please where are other DI and those who have useful information. Please update the house.. Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
shegsky:

e

wot about eyesight
Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
DS get ready warm up... List is under way...

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
majorboss:
DS get ready warm up... List is under way...

We are waiting
Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Zamfara state DI cadre are yet to conclude by tomorrow morning blood samples are yet to be collected... Probably before Wednesday DS will be published. Beside another set of Bsc cadre are presently training in Lagos now... Those one are strictly for special request. This is Nigeria.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
majorboss:
Zamfara state DI cadre are yet to conclude by tomorrow morning blood samples are yet to be collected... Probably before Wednesday DS will be published. Beside another set of Bsc cadre are presently training in Lagos now... Those one are strictly for special request. This is Nigeria.

Are you serous? Perhaps they are not Bsc
Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2016
Am 100% sure very. Remember thise exercise DA, DI, DS are the armed squad of the agency then very few will under go a special training again while in service to compliment the Detective branch of the agency. Else I forget predominantly (operations).
The ones presently in Lagos are mostly trained to join logistics and crime, economic governance unit, specialc control against money laundering about 12 unitso r so.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by bee247(f): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2016
Stop giving false info! No DS has been called.. I am in Lagos and have family who work with the EFCC and no such training is taking place yet!

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by kennes10: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2016
majorboss:
Am 100% sure very. Remember thise exercise DA, DI, DS are the armed squad of the agency then very few will under go a special training again while in service to compliment the Detective branch of the agency. Else I forget predominantly (operations).
The ones presently in Lagos are mostly trained to join logistics and crime, economic governance unit, specialc control against money laundering about 12 unitso r so.
if u re tukin abt existin staff den it may b true... dnt think u re tellin us d truth though

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Bee did you see or hear me saying DS has been called or are in training?... Get ur shit right...

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.