Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (961068 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2016
hahaha. which one do we believe now o?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2016
bee247:
Stop giving false info! No DS has been called.. I am in Lagos and have family who work with the EFCC and no such training is taking place yet!

Thanks, perhaps the training is meant for existing staffs and he is mistaken it for DS, EFCC cannot be such stupid

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2016
hahaha, I can see some people are here to confuse us. what ever the case may be we should wait and see the DS list first, before we start escalating propagandas.

Finally the DI's screen will be over today and there final list will be out when ever Efcc pleases.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by abdulkahreem202(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2016
Que sera sera

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
[]
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
shegsky:
[]
hmmmm
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
bee247:
Stop giving false info! No DS has been called.. I am in Lagos and have family who work with the EFCC and no such training is taking place yet!
Please, what is the salary scale like? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
shegsky:
[]
Bro, how far? Wish you all the best man cool
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2016
What's happening now? Why is the forum this silent?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by henrymorebaba(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Make una talk now
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
I think the list will be out by Friday so the first batch will go for medicals starting sunday because EFCC released the previous list on a friday (probably they aim to cut out some people that won't be prepared for the short notice). Anyways, I speak out of thought not on fact.

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 2:03am On Sep 29, 2016
Layshooo:
I think the list will be out by Friday so the first batch will go for medicals starting sunday because EFCC released the previous list on a friday (probably they aim to cut out some people that won't be prepared for the short notice). Anyways, I speak out of thought not on fact.

Where is paragon now, just say something
Re: Efcc Recruitment by bee247(f): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2016
majorboss:
Bee did you see or hear me saying DS has been called or are in training?... Get ur shit right...

You; short term memory loss.. Bye!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 7:39am On Sep 29, 2016
Sholyments:

It was only permutations.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2016
Sholyments:

Bros, he just said "out of his THOUGHT". Besides, i'm not supposed to say whatever i hear. Trust me, any USEFUL info i have, i wil share.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2016
zicoraads:

It was only permutations.
Really? So wrong!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2016
Good all.. Where are those guys that participated in the screening at one point or the other?? Also are there no SSCE cadets on this forum to give us an insight into there camp activities? Please people we need to come forward with informations.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2016
veeramoore:
Good all.. Where are those guys that participated in the screening at one point or the other?? Also are there no SSCE cadets on this forum to give us an insight into there camp activities? Please people we need to come forward with informations.

I heard it is serous millinery training but dunno if it's true or otherwise
Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2016
Actually the SSCE cadre are under going same military training with the present air force recruit in kaduna. The only thing nowi s how many months will they spend in camp.. it's a full military weapon handling exercise before the agency law will be taught. I suspect same will apply to other cadres....
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2016
majorboss:
Actually the SSCE cadre are under going same military training with the present air force recruit in kaduna. The only thing nowi s how many months will they spend in camp.. it's a full military weapon handling exercise before the agency law will be taught. I suspect same will apply to other cadres....

They are to spend 3months with the airforce and another 3months at the agency. The ssce military training ends by November. shikena. That was the info I got last week from an official.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2016
shegsky:

They are to spend 3months with the airforce and another 3months at the agency. The ssce military training ends by November. shikena. That was the info I got last week from an official.
Thank you for your information.. But i do have questions.. Would DI nd DS join them for the military training? Or would they have theres in another location? Or DS having a peculiar training... Just curious. Please if you can answer, kindly do. Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by azz19: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tomorrow is another Friday. I think at EFCC with what I've seen so far great things happen on Fridays.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
azz19:
Tomorrow is another Friday. I think at EFCC with what I've seen so far great things happen on Fridays.

lol
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
azz19:
Loll... Great things indeed!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
veeramoore:

Thank you for your information.. But i do have questions.. Would DI nd DS join them for the military training? Or would they have theres in another location? Or DS having a peculiar training... Just curious. Please if you can answer, kindly do. Thanks

From my own perspective, It will be too cumbersome for Airforce to inculcate Another set of trainees (DI & DS) at these stage. less you forget, The DA are training alongside air force recruit,

Nope, All new efcc officials will be training at Airforce base and we gonna pass through the same sweat, one airforce official even said ours will be much more tedious than these ssce cadre.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
shegsky:

From my own perspective, It will be too cumbersome for Airforce to inculcate Another set of trainees (DI & DS) at these stage. less you forget, The DA are training alongside air force recruit,

Nope, All new efcc officials will be training at Airforce base and we gonna pass through the same sweat, one airforce official even said ours will be much more tedious than these ssce cadre.

Thank you for your information. I wonder why they put cadets through intense military training where most of their job is usually paper work and they work with police. I understand it is a paramilitary agency.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by tatawesome(f): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Thank you all for d vital info.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by pypa(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lets look forward to next week for DS list as the this recruitment enters the final lap.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
pypa:
Lets look forward to next week for DS list as the this recruitment enters the final lap.
yes. But i feel it will be out today.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by pypa(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
Layshooo:

yes. But i feel it will be out today.

Ds list wont be released today. I dont know about DI cos thats not my cadre
Re: Efcc Recruitment by henrymorebaba(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
People are funny sha ... you guys have not seen DI final list you are talking about DS.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
henrymorebaba:
People are funny sha ... you guys have not seen DI final list you are talking about DS.

I tot the DI final list should be released alongside our own list? Wasn't that what was done to DA and DI

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.