Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (959954 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
Sholyments:

I tot the DI final list should be released alongside our own list? Wasn't that what was done to DA and DI
My chairman, just calm down....

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 2:42am On Oct 01, 2016
Paragon001:
My chairman, just calm down....

OK sir, the Horacle has spoken.. Regards to his Excellency Mr paragon
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2016
Sholyments:

OK sir, the Horacle has spoken.. Regards to his Excellency Mr paragon
Loll
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ina fit dey here reach October ending or even November. I would prefer it even comes out next month. I'll be better prepared then grin tongue
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSmith007: 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
zicoraads:
Ina fit dey here reach October ending or even November. I would prefer it even comes out next month. I'll be better prepared then grin tongue
You dey gym alrdy?.. hoping before den yur chest and muscles go don expand. lol
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
MrSmith007:
You dey gym alrdy?.. hoping before den yur chest and muscles go don expand. lol
Lol...na by gym? cheesy

Gym fire. I am currently in this financial commitment that would yield in November and December. And I'll be done putting in by October. So I won't mind leaving then.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
lol did i hear gym? Let's pop our booze while we await them..lol
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
zicoraads:

Lol...na by gym? cheesy

Gym fire. I am currently in this financial commitment that would yield in November and December. And I'll be done putting in by October. So I won't mind leaving then.
MMM

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
Paragon001:
MMM
God forbid bad thing grin

It's something else. Something that would fetch me hundreds of thousands. So, I am hoping DS delays till October ending cheesy

Which I know it will
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
zicoraads:

God forbid bad thing grin

It's something else. Something that would fetch me hundreds of thousands. So, I am hoping DS delays till October ending cheesy

Which I know it will
Okay!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
Paragon001:
MMM
Brotherly, nothing pay pass that thing o.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
shegsky:

Brotherly, nothing pay pass that thing o.
MMM is too gud to be scam-free. Take time out to reflect.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by watzz: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
Paragon001:

scam-free?

Who says it isn't scam?.. lollz MMM is a scam that pays cash... I love scam.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Paragon001:
My point exactly. It's too good to be scam free. Even those who are engaged in it knows there will be a day of reckoning. They just hope they won't be caught with their pants down when that day finally comes around.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
watzz:

scam-free?

Who says it isn't scam?.. lollz MMM is a scam that pays cash... I love scam.
Okay ooh... Remember ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSmith007: 12:25am On Oct 03, 2016
veeramoore:
lol did i hear gym? Let's pop our booze while we await them..lol
if yu've not been hitting the gym.. haaaa!!! , I dont know wat yu're waiting for.

lol
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2016
MrSmith007:
if yu've not been hitting the gym.. haaaa!!! , I dont know wat yu're waiting for.

lol
Na by gym? undecided
Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
Shhhhhhhhh grave yard... Fingers crossed
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
Paragon, when should we be expecting list, pls talk to us and let's av some clues
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sholyments:
Paragon, when should we be expecting list, pls talk to us and let's av some clues

hmmn. on point. NPF is too release there's on the 7th. No more interview, medical straight away, and once you're successful, Training ya. From the look of things, what's delaying that of Efcc is the availability of adequate training centers for its recruits as these will be its first mass recruitment ever.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
I doubt if training facility is the problem... Let's see from now to Friday.. many training paramilitary and military grounds are available and habitable. Magu has his own style that keeps a lot in the loop...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 6:10am On Oct 04, 2016
majorboss:
I doubt if training facility is the problem... Let's see from now to Friday.. many training paramilitary and military grounds are available and habitable. Magu has his own style that keeps a lot in the loop...
Which Friday? When DI final list has not been released? Besides, even if they release that of DI, DS won't be released immediately after.

Y'all should stop with the worries and put your mind to month end tongue
Re: Efcc Recruitment by gankonpat: 7:12am On Oct 04, 2016
Training ground is the major problem........But this week!!!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2016
gankonpat:
Training ground is the major problem........But this week!!!

How is it a problem?? Can you be more explicit
Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2016
The Bitter truth is that, Di final list will not be released in less than a month from now, because airforce are the one to train them. the plan from Airforce is to join them together with AIRFORCE Batch B of the 2016/17 recruitment. And batch B are to report for training on 3/jan/2017

So calm down, and use those opportunities for your personal trainings at home

And the gud news for DS is mayb u will be called for medicals next friday, so that you will be trained together with DI

GOD HELP US ALL!!!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2016
U have spoken my mind and i think that is true
Re: Efcc Recruitment by tatawesome(f): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2016
At least d thread is active. Thank you all for d updates. And why has Paragon been quiet? Pls say something our prophet Magu (lol)

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by abdulkahreem202(m): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2016
Please this information is it legit or is it by your own calculations

umt13:
The Bitter truth is that, Di final list will not be released in less than a month from now, because airforce are the one to train them. the plan from Airforce is to join them together with AIRFORCE Batch B of the 2016/17 recruitment. And batch B are to report for training on 3/jan/2017

So calm down, and use those opportunities for your personal trainings at home

And the gud news for DS is mayb u will be called for medicals next friday, so that you will be trained together with DI

GOD HELP US ALL!!!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by henrymorebaba(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2016
Hi everyone
Re: Efcc Recruitment by oluwasams: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
that is never a true but fallacy..... DI list will be out this week or latest next week.... and DS list will be pasted in subsequent time.... just be calm and pray for ur success.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Enough of circulating unconfirmed information, make sure what ever you said here are real and base on facts. Your personal assumptions and permutations are not helping at all, rather it make people worried the most.. Abeg don't forget medicals dey woo... BP test included!!!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
Alkanyawee:
Enough of circulating unconfirmed information, make sure what ever you said here are real and base on facts. Your personal assumptions and permutations are not helping at all, rather it make people worried the most.. Abeg don't forget medicals dey woo... BP test included!!!
I think you see as e be. If I talk now they go say I don't want prophets to prophesy or the thread to be lively.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.