Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? (25607 Views)

I Hate Tecno Camon Cm / Tecno Phones Are Not Working In USA, See Instant Solutions! / I Hate Tecno Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
i handled the J8 and yes it's good
jaysay:
Nairalanders hate without reason at times.

TECNO phones have emerged and grown, giving former Lords and competitors in the mobile space a chase. Samsung recently laid of a lot of their staff. They're not selling as much as they used to.

Gionee and the other brands are trying to be like TECNO. TECNO is a leader and pioneer of good value at good price points.

They will fight TECNO, but they won't win. Let them hate. By the way, when receiving phone calls with the BOOM J8, the voice clarity is superb---will compete with iPhone 6s and Samsung S6. I have the BOOM J8 btw and it costs me just ₦41,000. Comment if you've used the curtent TECNO phones in the market.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
Yeah, i agree with u on this
winnijaf:
The truth remains that Tecno Phones of Old are not the same as the Latest Ones. There have been a Significant Increase in the quality of their Products.

I saw a Thread here explaining the features of their Latest Device (I think Boom J8), I was particularly impressed with the Improvement, the Hi Manager & Sleekness of the Phone. Not everyone who Raise Praises on the Phone here are Paid agents, Some are just Fans who Value the phone and feel they are under appreciated.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
I take it
Maximum83:
I guess those people bashing them are ignorant of how far Tecno has transformed into the top selling Mobile in Africa. Take it or leave it, Tecno has grown significantly in the mobile industry
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Yeah,talk is cheap
Nwokoji1:
OP, I'm Happy you Said they have Significantly Improved the Quality of their Products. Hence the Reason why People Talk more about their Products. The Bashing might come from some selected Few Who are hell bent on Denting the imagine of the Phones but It amount to Nothing. So go ahead and get the Phone for your sister, I Suggest a Tecno Boom J8, The Phone is awesome.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
lol grin grin grin grin grin
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin
are the mogbomoyas of Boom J8 like me allowed to re-comment?

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Yeah
TundeSalamu:

But people don't hate on you for no reason bro.
I have never hidden my likeness for Tecno devices, but if the picture OP is painting is correct, then maybe there is sumtin they doing wrongly.

Jus saying manh
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
There will def be haters
Marvell23:
But I don't think Nigerians hate Tecno. Tecno is most loved in Nigeria here from their feature phones to Android. In fact I sell more of Tecno phones as Jumia agent than any other brands
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by louiscole360: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
I think it is an issue of taste, go for what you like,

Dangote doesnt use an iPhone, bruh!!
SirAweezy:

Those are people who don't have preference to a particular phone, they just use a phone because it's ok and it's fine.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
I concur
ayokunlei:

simply because u were trying to make a perfect explanation... You must be a good teacher

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
lol, abi ooo
kennybenjminz:
Nawa oo..everytime tecno dis or tecno dat..una no go leave these guys grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Maltina cares
TohKunBoh:
They are trollers nah,who doenst know then..tho I dont use the product but I was in an event last week where I saw 3 people using a Camon c8 ...

So what's the Nairaland hate for nahI don't even think the brand should be bothered about this, they sell every day... Who cares
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hot How
morganist99:
boom j8 makes you Hot
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
as in kilode... grin grin grin
ShiroSan:

Are you into Yahoo Yahoo?
How can you have used over 12 phones?

Bro, easy with the lies pls.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
businessman indeed
addinfo77:

he might be a businessman....irrespective of what he does, gionee has definitely an eye opener
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
That movie, still remeber that part
Africanman123:
Lol... Reminds me of the movie The Interview. "they hate us cos the ain't us"
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by louiscole360: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
Help me re echo that

windyjosezy:
Yeah, i agree with that
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lmao
kolexepana:

You said Tecno isn't durable yet you used 5 of their phones. *sigh* embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
what won't i see on nairaland
TohKunBoh:

Whatever,why would a sane person buy 12 phones in his lifetime.. How old are you?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by louiscole360: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
LOL, that wan sef dey!!

stevepeters:
So instead of people to say "China phones" they will now say "Tecno phones"?

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
yeah,Tecno has been there from the start before infinix and the rest. Tecno all day mehn
Xhaka:
Its amazing how people criticize 'em especially Nigerians, they never appreciate good things.
They'd give you Durable and Affordable gadgets, yet you'll still hate on 'em. embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
You no lie
saxby:
One thing I know about NL ppl is that they love to follow the crowd... Any thing majority says others would follow sheepishly. OP no mind them. Most of the people bashing the phone actually use the phone.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
i'll still pick tecno over gionee anytime
oginineme:
G what?? Op is talking TECNO you talking nonsense [ quote author=addinfo77 post=44610273]
he might be a businessman....irrespective of what he does, gionee has definitely an eye opener
your point exactly
Mandymore:
as in,, the phone is.... Which other Android phone boasts of reverse charging mode
yeah
selfdefence:

Yeah they have really improved on the performance and quality of their phones. No wonder they`re giving other bigger phone brands a run for their money.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
really you should check yourself, you might be d one who doesn't know how to use phones
glossy6:
I am not a person that follows the bandwagon & so bought a techno phone because i liked it and at a point its charging point went bad and could not be fixed. I got excited when my colleagues introduced the new techno P7 to. i went ahead to buy it. After some time the charging point got bad again and i felt so bad. To worsen the situation, the screen display was dull because the screen was not scratch protected.

My decision is to avoid the Techno brand
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
lol
tope004:
Some are just too heavy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
They are durable
toprealman:
They are not durable.
lol, you no lie
DJEhimond:
Peeps who bash Tecno phones are probably posting that 'beef' on Nairaland with the same Tecno phone. #Winphan
Yes, there'll be haters according to adidas
Minesota1:
People hate progress its natural...
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
No, they're still learning
Sike:
Gionee is the best
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
smh
Greatidonis:
God bless, Kia can never perform durably like Range Toyota or even Honda.....
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
true
focus7:
Op life is ironically funny, some will like and some dislike so it is with Techno. But if I must tell techno phone has more fan base in Nigeria than those that doesn't like it, if you must know techno is a good product, though I am not using techno but I have used techno before and it did really served me well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen / Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker / Why You Shouldn't Buy Samsung Galaxy S4 If You Already Own S3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.