Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? (10347 Views)

Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by pcoolioz(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2016
lol this one is just a joker... smh
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Damiandark01: 9:24pm On May 01, 2016
Well you could have just accepted it. If I get you a gift and you ask me to return it, that's the end of you receiving gifts from me
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 01, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
It was my birthday some days ago and this "guy" that claimed he "liked" me (mtchewww) got me something that was supposed to be a "phone" undecided

It looked fancy and all but it had a 500 MB RAM. I looked at him and said WHY Who uses a 500 MB RAM in 2016?

He looked at me and told me that I should be grateful because he spent 60k on this phone.

I was like (WTF) don't you know you can get a 1 GB RAM for less than 60k.
Then he now started vexing and I didn't understand why

Long story short, I made him return the phone and get a a better one ; Tecno Boom j8 which was way better, it had 2GB RAM and was just 40k. I even saved him 20k, he should be thanking me. angry

Now he won't pick my calls and reply my texts, please tell me, ladies and guys, was I wrong or was he just plain selfish sad
u hurt his ego ma but if it were me i wouldn't bother. I like what you did. Btw...the guy sef *sighs* he is just lyk my father
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 01, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
English = Zero
Dear op,i observed u are insultive.Sorry to say but am just 'being realistic'
i will post anoda observation soon
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 01, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
But first of all, to avoid this, guys should have common sense na. Who buys someone a 500mb phone in this age and time
u knw a lot...guys dnt like dis especially wen they knw very little compared to what u knw.and worst still u .....(forgot the word normally used here)at his face.Too bad

still observing.......
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 01, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
Well, I am worth spending on.
madam u are a proud fellow.
Lemme stop here. Dnt say 'no continue'
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 01, 2016
Lol girls can be funny at times. Issokay
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by johnjameson: 2:32am On May 02, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
It was my birthday some days ago and this "guy" that claimed he "liked" me (mtchewww) got me something that was supposed to be a "phone" undecided

It looked fancy and all but it had a 500 MB RAM. I looked at him and said WHY Who uses a 500 MB RAM in 2016?

He looked at me and told me that I should be grateful because he spent 60k on this phone.

Long story short, I made him return the phone and get a a better one ; Tecno Boom j8 which was way better, it had 2GB RAM and was just 40k. I even saved him 20k, he should be thanking me. angry

Now he won't pick my calls and reply my texts, please tell me, ladies and guys, was I wrong or was he just plain selfish sad
You did good helping him save the money but rejecting his gift is too much
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by kendrick2: 11:07am On May 02, 2016
you were just rude to him, should have just accepted the gift anyhow
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by wabdesigns(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2016
This is a Techno commercial
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by thatintrovert: 12:26pm On May 02, 2016
wabdesigns:
This is a Techno commercial
girl has no chill
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:26pm On May 04, 2016
johnjameson:

You did good helping him save the money but rejecting his gift is too much

The new phone had better specs and was cheaper
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Papilo20(m): 4:26pm On May 04, 2016
You get luck sef, if na me, I go package Nokia touch for you

grin
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 7:59pm On May 04, 2016
Ebuka2016:

madam u are a proud fellow.

Lemme stop here. Dnt say 'no continue'
I don't regret anything. I love my Boom J8
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:00pm On May 04, 2016
Ebuka2016:

u knw a lot...guys dnt like dis especially wen they knw very little compared to what u knw.and worst still u .....(forgot the word normally used here)at his face.Too bad

still observing.......

I love my new phone. So whatever
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by enimooko: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
ChidinmaRose:

Going back into your history babe grin
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by kuchikau1: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
ChidinmaRose:
Y'all can go ahead with the evil words. My God pass you.
i blame those idiots wey dey follow ur menstruating toto up and down.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Ladyjumong(f): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
that so bad of you, nd using such topic to describe ur boy frnd lyk he worth nothing, i dnt just knw wat to say. u dnt just appreciate him nd u dont deserves him

u are even lucky if he leta picks ur call. go see him and beg him if u are not even the arrogant type. pride should nt let u lose some one precious to u. em sure dz single act from u will change some certain things between both of u, buh something can still be done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) / What Is Your Biggest sexual Turn Off? / My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.