Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (13002 Views)

What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most / Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Happy Sunday sweet... Since I love honesty it's better I tell you the truth that I will be missing church today... So will you be in church today? It starts by 10am I suppose?
Yea,buh not going today cheesy
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by SmellingAnus(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yea,buh not going today cheesy
cheesy cheesy ok honey...
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2016
TheSociopath:
Let me quickly make a holler at these wonderful ₦landers, without them I'd probably deactivate and return to being a guest.

1. Teechudleyy: I just love everything about her cry

2. Cutemaria: I cherish her for reasons only known to the Almighty embarassed

3. Skarlett: A very interesting somebody. I'm in love with her letters smiley
Awwwwwwww... I'm blushing Thanks Dear kiss.
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 10, 2016
Jadekitana:
Ewoo grin grin no I havent
The kinda monikers here sad

it baffles me.
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2016
Jadekitana:
4th shout out goes to caringguy kiss kiss
Hmmm thanks jade.....hope you're good?

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by obizzy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
JoeCutie:
Awww, thanks so much, hun. smiley
Lmao @fat and cute lips. cheesy Thanks anyways. cool
And yours are succulent and very kissable too
. wink kiss
joeCUTIE! Cutie?

Really nigger?
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by refiner(f): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nature8:
refiner, your beauty is crazy..
I can't get my eyes off your dp,
You are beautifully beautiful!
Mma gi sinachi (Your beauty is from God)..
awww!...fanks sweethrt!grin
and u guess dat flower in ur dp is for me rite?grin
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nature8(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
refiner:
awww!...fanks sweethrt!grin
and u guess dat flower in ur dp is for me rite?grin

Exactly! That's for you bae.. grin
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by midehi2(f): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
"... Paracetamol nor fit cure this love at all..

You dey make me fall like I drink some alcohol..."

Cc ::::::::::::::::
Lmao @ the pics cheesy cheesy
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by wristbangle: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
refiner:
....u are my sweety!wif u by my side,I barely breath.....pls come be my prince and I ur princess.........

cc.....wristbangle!gringrin....

kisskiss

Na so ur lov dey twinkle me like banana inside monkey mouth. Happy sunday refiner. Wait oo. U still neva see my mail? sad

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by wristbangle: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
refiner:
....u are my sweety!wif u by my side,I barely breath.....pls come be my prince and I ur princess.........

cc.....wristbangle!gringrin....

kisskiss

Na so ur lov dey twinkle me like banana inside monkey mouth. Happy sunday refiner. Wait oo. U still neva see my mail? sad
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by wristbangle: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
Shout out to my real niggahs

Pinkycute smiley hope you kept my share of the cake from your birthday. Love u bae
Tosyne2much grin
Wristbangle smiley
KingTom grin
FirstEva wink
Seun grin

wink

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by refiner(f): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
wristbangle:

kisskiss

...wishing u d best!smiley

erhmmm...I've seen it buh dunno how to reply it....undecided

wah should I press dere now?

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by wristbangle: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
refiner:

Dear, Click "reply" cheesy
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by teechudleyy(f): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
TheSociopath:
Let me quickly make a holler at these wonderful ₦landers, without them I'd probably deactivate and return to being a guest.

1. Teechudleyy: I just love everything about her cry

2. Cutemaria: I cherish her for reasons only known to the Almighty embarassed

Awwwwn... love u too dearie... pls dont deactivate o
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
Shout out to my real niggahs

Pinkycute smiley hope you kept my share of the cake from your birthday. Love u bae
Tosyne2much grin
Wristbangle smiley
KingTom grin
FirstEva wink
Seun grin
. kiss
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
refiner:

are you really this dumb? WTF! Did u pass WAEC?

Easy with your reply biko
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by TheSociopath(m): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
cutemaria:
Awwwwwwww... I'm blushing Thanks Dear kiss.

Obviously, you're highly welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by TheSociopath(m): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
teechudleyy:

Awwwwn... love u too dearie... pls dont deactivate o

grin I won't smiley

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by JoeCutie(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Jadekitana:
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Happy mothers' day. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by refiner(f): 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
firstEVA:
are you really this dumb? WTF! Did u pass WAEC?

Easy with your reply biko
....swthrtsmiley...av gat some problem wif my email,I've gat my reason of asking him dat....yea,I clearly see d reply button dere buh each time I click on it,it keeps on referring me back!...so I wanna know if dah is d right button to click....

so now I know its from my fone now....

and sweety fanks for d insult!...smiley
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by kaziblake(f): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Suigeneris93:

thanks
Hello
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by sinistermind(m): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
You are so intelligent n devilish, and that turns me on.

Cc Sinistermind
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
kaziblake:
Hello

hey dear, wats up?
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
refiner:

....swthrtsmiley...av gat some problem wif my email,I've gat my reason of asking him dat....yea,I clearly see d reply button dere buh each time I click on it,it keeps on referring me back!...so I wanna know if dah is d right button to click....

lipsrsealed
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by kaziblake(f): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
Suigeneris93:

hey dear, wats up?
cool smiley
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
TheSociopath:

1. Teechudl.eyy: I just love everything about her cry

2. Cutemar.ia: I cherish her for reasons only known to the Almighty embarassed

thanks a lot dearie kiss kiss don't deactivate o, I love love your diary wink
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
kaziblake:
cool smiley

nice, hope you went easy on AC fan o, make he no for commit suicide this night grin grin
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Audray(f): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Jadekitana!
Do
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by wristbangle: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
refiner:

I resent another one not quite long cool
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Audray(f): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Jadekitana!
Don't worry this are not sweet words.
Just wanna ask: What is the inspiration for ur moniker?
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by kaziblake(f): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Suigeneris93:

nice, hope you went easy on AC fan o, make he no for commit suicide this night grin grin
I pitied him sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . / Should I Attend My Ex-boyfriend's Wedding? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.