Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (13003 Views)

What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most / Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Smellymouth: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
my sister, a lot of dem are currently viewing me in HD TV in their mirror.

So any slight flirting, dey will chook knife in dat tiny little doll dey made to be a replica of me grin

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
watsup wit ur mail?
Check your mail
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by halfricanadian(f): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:

So any slight flirting, dey will chook knife in dat tiny little doll dey made to be a replica of me grin

lmao cheesy falls from lucozade boost tree

Chai na wa o

Do u have the fear of God or the fear of Man
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Your intelligent comments warm my heart and I'd like to be like you when I grow up

Cc
Deckerwink

That's nice
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Your intelligent comments warm my heart and I'd like to be like you when I grow up

Cc
Deckerwink

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Darkenrebel where are you? Heard u rap well
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
Where are the rappers in the house, we need some lines cool cool cool
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Smellymouth: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
"... Paracetamol nor fit cure this love at all..

You dey make me fall like I drink some alcohol..."

Cc ::::::::::::::::

3 Likes

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
crotonite:
shocked (sssh i am trying to make a shout out).
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Buhahaha oga smellymouth must different grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

rotfl grin cheesy
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Cutehector(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Ok my first shout out goes to joecutie, he has a very interesting diary, I just viewed his moniker for the first time this evening, his lips are fat and cute, kissable as well kiss kiss kiss
fat and cute? cool

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Who now embarassed
me grin
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by dollyjoy(f): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
His crazy and hilarious memes have make my day so many a time,his warmeth and accommodating nature radiate like the sun,. I secretly admire you..

Smellymouthcheesycheesycheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kikiki yes he has full lips kiss
Cutehector:
fat and cute? cool
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hahahaha not that type jor
Cutehector:
fat and cute? cool
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
His crazy and hilarious memes have make my day so many a time,his warmeth and accommodating nature radiate like the sun,. I secretly admire you..

Smellymouthcheesycheesycheesycheesy

Awwwwwwwwwww embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
My shout out goes to Smellymouth dude been using funny meme lighten up any thread

2 Likes

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Cutehector(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Abeg don't come and kill me with laugh tonight grin grin grin
grin. Shey u r yoruba
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2016

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Cutehector(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Hahahaha not that type jor
lol ok like mine ryt wink
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
grin. Shey u r yoruba

Yoruba ke, i'm from rivers state o
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy ok cool
ellacute45:
My shout out goes to Smellymouth dude been using funny meme lighten up any thread
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Cutehector(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

Yoruba ke, i'm from rivers state o
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? shocked

E nor go pass kalabari
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
Think smellymouth has got 3 shout out cheesy
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

That's nice

thanks
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Smellymouth: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

Smellymou.thcheesycheesycheesycheesy

So sweet kiss kiss
Cutehector, biko "Nye Mu" handkerchief

Now u wana make me cry!!!! cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? shocked

E nor go pass kalabari

Kala wetin, lol nope! I'm full blooded Ibani the no nonsense people
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hahahahaha why are u like this grin grin grin
Smellymouth:

So sweet kiss kiss

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Cutehector(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

So sweet kiss kiss

so bcus all dem babes are callin ur name nw, it's Sweetin u... grin
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Smellymouth: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
ellacute45:
My shout out goes to Smellymo.uth dude been using funny meme lighten up any thread

Thanks hun.. kiss kiss

Let's head to the party!!
DJ, play me **Reekado Banks--" OLUWA NI"**

# Gbedu wen dey burst brain## grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.