Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (12987 Views)

What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most / Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
eitsei:
I could stare at you forever and I’d still feel like I haven’t had enough of you.
Your eyes are so expressive and beautiful I can’t help but get lost in them.
Your cute smile makes me melt

grin

Sweet words but u didn't tag the persons moniker
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by firstking01(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

cheesy cheesy cheesy really?
yes, cross arms and legs waiting patientlysad
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jameskyle:
u made my night... Thanks again dearest kiss

You are welcome dear wink
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Cutehector(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

I visit once a year o
nice. Notify me wen u come around this year

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Third shout out goes to firstking01 for being a succulent somebody kiss kiss
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
nice. Notify me wen u come around this year

Shey u want your voodoo people to come and kill me ni? grin grin
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by augster(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Third shout out goes to firstking01 for being a succulent somebody kiss kiss
lipsrsealed
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Cutehector(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

Shey u want your voodoo people to come and kill me ni? grin grin
relax. cheesy i"m hector. A thousand mudafvckers can't do shitt
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by SmellingAnus(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Shout out to Angelberry, prettythicksme, Kashybaby and of course Princess Kitana... Angelberry is not a spoilt babe, prettythicksme is very social, Kashybaby has an honest views on issues... Princess Kitana (Jadekitana) is innovative...
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
tongue tongue tongue
cool (Rate me!)
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Shout out to Angelberry, prettythicksme, Kashybaby and of course Princess Kitana... Angelberry is not a spoilt babe, prettythicksme is very social, Kashybaby has an honest views on issues... Princess Kitana (Jadekitana) is innovative...

Awww coming from smellymouth this is so sweet kiss kiss kiss thanks boo
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

is smellinganus same as Smellymouth
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hahahaha dem don vex you today! Peeps were just busy opening threads and mentioning your moniker
Cutehector:
relax. cheesy i"m hector. A thousand mudafvckers can't do shitt
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by SmellingAnus(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

from smellinganus not smellymouth tongue
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Omg shocked shocked shocked shocked I never knew there was smellyanus wow
ellacute45:
is smellinganus same as Smellymouth
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Smellymouth: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
ellacute45:
is smell.inganus same as Smellym.outh

grin cheesy NOOOOOOOO SmellingAnus? Nawa oo

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Omg shocked shocked shocked shocked I never knew there was smellyanus wow
cheesy
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hahahahaha when I thought i'v seen it all, here come another hilarious moniker smellyanus grin grin grin I wann die here
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Shout out to Ang elberry, pretty thicksme, K ashybaby and of course Princess Kitana... Angelb erry is not a spoilt babe, prettythicksme is very social, Kashy.baby has an honest views on issues... Princess Kitana (Jade kitana) is innovative...
thanks hun...
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Hahahaha dem don vex you today! Peeps were just busy opening threads and mentioning your moniker
it's normal... i'v seen them all goin down the drain just like irunobo. cool

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by eitsei(m): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

Sweet words but u didn't tag the persons moniker
I didn't for reasons best known to me
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hahahaha omg dude your moniker grin Hahahahaha i'm choking here grin grin
SmellingAnus:
from smellinganus not smellymouth tongue
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Smellymouth: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
ellacute45:
grin cheesy

I wonder the reason behind the moniker

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by SmellingAnus(m): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Hahahaha omg dude your moniker grin Hahahahaha i'm choking here grin grin
I know your anus doesn't smell grin grin
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
eitsei:
I didn't for reasons best known to me
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
it's normal... i'v seen them all goin down the drain just like irunobo. cool

Who Is irunobo?
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by augster(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by SmellingAnus(m): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Angelberry:
thanks hun...
welcome sweetheart...
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I know your anus doesn't smell grin grin

grin grin grin grin what?? Haha
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by SmellingAnus(m): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sexy & Suggestive Photos From Rio Olympics That Have Left Men Drooling / Sexy Female Albino In Malawi Shares Hot Photos Of Herself / Should I Attend My Ex-boyfriend's Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.