Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (12997 Views)

What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most / Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Smellymouth: 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
refiner:
...shout out to my sweethrts....smellmouth

tosyn2m.uch

timidaps.ingrin...
"Lotori mi lo je gbese eh "
cool

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Fkforyou(m): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
Oliviarims, you make me feel vulnerable like a pawn cos you are the queen of my heart.
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by SmellingAnus(m): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
It seems i dey perceive d smelly anus from here cheesy
hahahah what a lovely aroma cool
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy
Fkforyou:
Oliviarims, you make me feel vulnerable like a pawn cos you are the queen of my heart.
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by refiner(f): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
"Lotori mi lo je gbese eh " cool
grin...smellymouth at it again!...buh sorry I don't understand Yoruba ooundecided
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Fkforyou(m): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
grin cheesy cheesy

You felt it right ? tongue grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahah what a lovely aroma cool
pukes on him cheesy
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Smellymouth: 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
refiner:

grin...smellymouth at it again!...buh sorry I don't understand Yoruba ooundecided

It means " for ur sake, I will be a indebted to anyone, just pick anything I will pay" grin

Or better still, 2 Corinthians 12 vs 15--" so I will very gladly spend for you everything I have and expend myself as well.."

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Hahahahaha when I thought i'v seen it all, here come another hilarious moniker smellyanus grin grin grin I wann die here
you definitely haven't seen BushyAnus Yet sad

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by SmellingAnus(m): 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
pukes on him cheesy
hahahhah Anyway... Smellinganus admires you... kiss
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by refiner(f): 12:15am On Apr 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

It means " for ur sake, I will be a indebted to anyone, just pick anything I will pay" grin

Or better still, 2 Corinthians 12 vs 15--" so I will very gladly spend for you everything I have and expend myself as well.."

gringrin......

dis guy will not kill me!...u are vewi funny!...fanks sweety!smiley

hope u will go to church today!...pls say yes!grin
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nature8(m): 12:30am On Apr 10, 2016
refiner, your beauty is crazy..
I can't get my eyes off your dp,
You are beautifully beautiful!
Mma gi sinachi (Your beauty is from God)..
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Surfboard(m): 12:30am On Apr 10, 2016
You're my devil, you're my angel. You're my heaven, you're my hell. You're my now, you're my forever. You're my freedom, you're my jail. You're my lies, you're my truth. You're my war, you're my truce. You're my questions you're my proof. You're my stress and you're my masseuse.

Dedicated to no one in particular, just thought to leave it here. You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Smellymouth: 12:36am On Apr 10, 2016
refiner:

gringrin......

dis guy will not kill me!...u are vewi funny!...fanks sweety!smiley

hope u will go to church today!...pls say yes!grin

Uwc hun..
Sorry I won't cry cry

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by refiner(f): 12:57am On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=44565652][/quote]
...sadsad....no probs!....ur choice!smiley
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Smellymouth: 12:59am On Apr 10, 2016
refiner:

...sadsad....no probs!....ur choice!smiley

Tanchu mademoiselle.. maybe someday tho.. smiley
Av a Blissful nyt rest..
Bisalam ##
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by jubrealguy(m): 1:37am On Apr 10, 2016
Nature8:
refiner, your beauty is crazy..
I can't get my eyes off your dp,
You are beautifully beautiful!
Mma gi sinachi ( Your beauty is from God )..
lmao
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by JoeCutie(m): 7:28am On Apr 10, 2016
Jadekitana:
Ok my first shout out goes to joecutie, he has a very interesting diary, I just viewed his moniker for the first time this evening, his lips are fat and cute, kissable as well kiss kiss kiss
Awww, thanks so much, hun. smiley
Lmao @fat and cute lips. cheesy Thanks anyways. cool
And yours are succulent and very kissable too
. wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss
JoeCutie:
Awww, thanks so much, hun. smiley
Lmao @fat and cute lips. cheesy Thanks anyways. cool
And yours are succulent and very kissable too
. wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2016
Ewoo grin grin no I havent
durentdbiitch:
you definitely haven't seen BushyAnus Yet sad
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by pennytration(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2016
Jadekitana:
grin grin
Hello Jade, I joined d party late. Xup wif u
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 10, 2016

You are not perfect

But your angelic eyes stole the colours of rainbow

They light up my skies on happy days

And cease the breath of my heart

You exudes parabolic beauty beyond compare

Cc:

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by TheSociopath(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2016
Let me quickly make a holler at these wonderful ₦landers, without them I'd probably deactivate and return to being a guest.

1. Teechudleyy: I just love everything about her cry

2. Cutemaria: I cherish her for reasons only known to the Almighty embarassed

3. Skarlett: A very interesting somebody. I'm in love with her letters smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2016
pennytration:
Hello Jade, I joined d party late. Xup wif u

I'm ok and you? Last night was messed up, I was drenched all through.
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2016
Cc who? grin
Neyoor:

You are not perfect

Cc:

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Smellymouth: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2016
Neyoor:

You are not perfect

Cc:

kiss kiss kiss

Bismillah Awaluhuwa Akhiruhu, TELL US THE NAME OF THE LUCKY LADY grin cheesy
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by pennytration(m): 9:06am On Apr 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

I'm ok and you? Last night was messed up, I was drenched all through.
Yeah, here too. It rained like hell yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 10, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahhah Anyway... Smellinganus admires you... kiss
Awwwwww thanks for dat,u r a darling kiss grin
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by SmellingAnus(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Awwwwww thanks for dat,u r a darling kiss grin
you are always welcome my Pretty Queen cool
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 10, 2016
SmellingAnus:
you are always welcome my Pretty Queen cool
Happy sunday,make sure u go to church. wink
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by SmellingAnus(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Happy sunday,make sure u go to church. wink
Happy Sunday sweet... Since I love honesty it's better I tell you the truth that I will be missing church today... So will you be in church today? It starts by 10am I suppose?
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by hifaif1: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2016
My shout out goes to my lady, Jadekitana!!!

She is a pile of my obsessions
I am always stuck to her mentions
She keeps my heart cybergrinding
She isn't yielding but I am not minding
At least not yet, I will fight for her heart
With all, my music, my poetry, my art
She is my breath, my miss
The one I reserve this last kiss cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) / Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr / 12 Crazy Amazing Facts About The Clitoris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.