Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? (20161 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by sheunfemix: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Princedapace:

Bae...the only way to confirm this na to try....

Begin wit me and see if I go kiss and cum kiss
. Its gonna be more like kiss and tell

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
"Baby you are wounding me...my womb!!,my womb oh!!"..lol...I miss those days grin
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by ofeshe(m): 5:41am On Apr 11, 2016
midehi2:
if we dont moan, it aint sweet na, it makes you guys go harder grin
Is the moaning real or u gehs fake it
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by midehi2(f): 6:37am On Apr 11, 2016
ofeshe:
Is the moaning real or u gehs fake it
i dont fake mine coz i see mysef in another world that minutes grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Sirmuel1(m): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2016
She kept screaming, "Mo ku ooooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Princedapace(m): 11:46am On Apr 11, 2016
sheunfemix:
. Its gonna be more like kiss and tell

I no go kiss and tell anyone...trust
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by schumastic(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mikylopez:
wtf!wahs all dz poo.........

c guys braging....smdh!

o lawd even d once dah kiss n cum are boasting..... issok

nice pix you got there

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by mousco(m): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bleepin her she go say my toto dey pepper me
after like 1hr i neva CUM
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Mikylopez(f): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
schumastic:

nice pix you got there
tnx
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by DonMilano(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
She screams " smelly, tear the punna!! Tear it ooo cheesy cheesy[/quote] smelly mek e no be my future wife oo because if u tear am,how I go tek get children
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
mousco:
Bleepin her she go say my toto dey pepper me
after like 1hr i neva CUM
so true. She always tell me that. Then sometimes my chest, baby my chest. Please see me as ur sister I'm not your girlfriend crying voice.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Thylord(m): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mine was"baby i dont need your money just your dickk just your furk baby that was easther from calabar very strong girl in bedmatic politics,and ifeoma from enugu will be like baby you are killing me you your are killing me,oh my God sweet jesus husshhhhhhhhhhhh and nkechi from namdo will be like ewo ewo ewo ewo ewo ewo ewo ewo ewo daddy mo daddy mo otu mu o otu mo brother biko were ya wayo biko biko biko.........

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by marshalcarter: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
As me dnt kukuma av babe...lemme be laffing grin
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by authority007: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jst dey laff, hearing different language I dnt understand lyk awch awch awch awch, yheeeeee, gbamo gbamo gbamo,yheeeeee 2day na 2day ooooh lolzzzzzzzzz
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mikylopez:

tnx
I would love to see how that your face looks like while i dig and you moan.
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by sheunfemix: 11:42am On Apr 12, 2016
Princedapace:

I no go kiss and tell anyone...trust
. so what is this thread for...
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Princedapace(m): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
sheunfemix:
. so what is this thread for...

For the fun of what u ladies say when enjoying paradise on earth...it's not a bad idea. We all know ladies say sweet, funny things when we dig deeper! I have really heard so many funny things from ladies when they are enjoying paradise on earth...

Come roll wit me na.

i will not tell anyone
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Mikylopez(f): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
SerialGist:

I would love to see how that your face looks like while i dig and you moan.
dream on bro dream on
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mikylopez:
dream on bro dream on
But dreams do come true, dont they?
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by ofeshe(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mine is to read and laff but guys pls dnt forget to use condom because we that dnt have galfrnds prefer to abstain but if u must do den protect ursef and ur future.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Handsome4real(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
obizzy:
Whats weirder than when we're "fornicating" and she's shouting JESUS! JESUS! JESUS! Oh Lord! Oh Lord JESUS!

Beeytch you wan remind bros Jay to punish us abi

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Handsome4real(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mikylopez:
wtf!wahs all dz poo.........

c guys braging....smdh!

o lawd even d once dah kiss n cum are boasting..... issok

Hello beautiufl, I dont think they are bragging. Most of the comments are true cos I can tell cos I'm a guy.
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by sheunfemix: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Princedapace:

For the fun of what u ladies say when enjoying paradise on earth...it's not a bad idea. We all know ladies say sweet, funny things when we dig deeper! I have really heard so many funny things from ladies when they are enjoying paradise on earth...

Come roll wit me na.

i will not tell anyone
what are u rolling that u want me to roll with u?
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Princedapace(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
sheunfemix:
what are u rolling that u want me to roll with u?

Rolling on the bed na
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by sheunfemix: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
Princedapace:

Rolling on the bed na

Kk roll in urs while I roll in mine. I bet u will fall off the edge of ur bed but I won't cos I'll have my man to hold on to.

Naughty boy rolling around with all d girls in NL. Smh for u. You will just roll away

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Princedapace(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
sheunfemix:

Kk roll in urs while I roll in mine. I bet u will fall off the edge of ur bed but I won't cos I'll have my man to hold on to.

Naughty boy rolling around with all d girls in NL. Smh for u. You will just roll away

Haba na! How many girls av u seen me rolling wit eh?
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by sheunfemix: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Princedapace:

Haba na! How many girls av u seen me rolling wit eh?
. Well I don't give a hoot. Don't quote me again.

the next person to quote after this is a rotten egg
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Princedapace(m): 6:48am On Apr 13, 2016
sheunfemix:
Well I don't give a hoot. Don't quote me again.

the next person to quote after this is a rotten egg

Babe....stop being harsh. We are not fighting. Was just joking wit u abeg. Na joke o.
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by sheunfemix: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2016
u don't know d meaning of being harsh abi? well I was also.kidding

But then u quoted and that makes u what Princedapace
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Naomite(f): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2016
Dry lies every where undecided

Guys been lying since 3000BC
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Naomite(f): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2016
Dry lies every where undecided

Guys been lying since 3000BC

*Spit on there faces and walk out of thread*
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by obizzy(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2016
Duchessree:
like a post I saw on facebook ; Good sex will make bae apologise for things that she didn't do "baby am sorry for what happen in World War II" grin grin grin
Lmao benefits of good dick cant be overemphasized

good sex will also make her agree to do unbelievable things.
"baby i'll trek to China" grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Joke Silva Is Everything / I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married / Can A Man Be Molested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.