Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? (20158 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Bestman111(m): 5:34am On Apr 15, 2016
Mine said " daddy I will never leave u". I don't know what happened to dat promise. Lolz
Princedapace:
Make we no lie o!

Hahahahahaha.....guys eh....we get funny experiences...

Ladies, una guys no dey say anything?

As for me...I just can't forget that very day...this babe visited me o...I was just on my own when she came...though na ma babe back then. After few hours, she now told me she was going home...ahhhhhh! Can u imagine? She dressed to kill o and she wanted to go? I begged and begged she no gree... I now opened my eyes and said, if u don't allow me to do it now, we are done! Now UnCloth and open ur legs smiley she became scared!
She did as i ordered and I started doing the magic...after long pre-intimacy, I started hitting her and when she was on her climax, she started saying:
"Baby, u know wat, I will marry u, I will marry u, na only u I go marry....no stop, fvck me, fvck me....."

This ma babe kept begging me to marry her and wen we both cum, after few minutes, I asked, will u still marry me? She said God forbid ...hahahahahahahahaha
Konji can make some people to speak in different languages

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Bestman111(m): 5:40am On Apr 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I have experienced that. Me too was sweating like kilode
Menzy86:
When after like 45mins u r still on d way you hear "haba u still haven't come?"
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Menzy86(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2016
Bestman111:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I have experienced that. Me too was sweating like kilode
Bros d male system can be very unpredictable sometimes. Even u wey carry d device go dey vex say why him no gree spit 4 such a long time. Wit more observation one can discover things that cause such episodes. Really really funny when experienced.
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Emu4life(m): 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
ilevic:

at ur sig, Jesus was killed but he rose. Give him your life so wenbu die, u won't die forever. My one million in one advice to an unknown frend
...in OBASANJO's voice" comot joor"....ur POPE(highest in xtianity rank )no die?
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Adasun(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
phantomBBT:
My ex will be like " ; Baby o!! Baby oo!! Fertilize my eggs!!! Oh!! Thank you thank you...
lols u get N .P K. For body?grin grin
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by BarclaysV(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Duchessree:
like a post I saw on facebook ; Good sex will make bae apologise for things that she didn't do "baby am sorry for what happen in World War II" grin grin grin
.. lmao... world war 2 ke? was her papa even born
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Naomite(f): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Princedapace:

I like better things too dear

Oh really. Let ur wish come through then grin
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by slyrone(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
cokacoola:
Sweety please put this thing nahh when i don nearly release ooo...
ur dick must be 2inches for she not to ve felt anything wen u don almost cum. guy go buy oroki
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Princedapace(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Naomite:

Oh really. Let ur wish come through then grin

See prayer o
It means my prayer is already answered...

Na ur hands e dey o
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Naomite(f): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
Princedapace:

See prayer o
It means my prayer is already answered...

Na ur hands e dey o
For ur plastic mind cheesy
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Princedapace(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Naomite:

For ur plastic mind cheesy

I don't mind if it is plantic mind or golden mind I get o..

The koko be sey my prayer has been answered!

Oya...cut the cake abeg

I'm waiting for u bae
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Naomite(f): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
Princedapace:

I don't mind if it is plantic mind or golden mind I get o..

The koko be sey my prayer has been answered!

Oya...cut the cake abeg

I'm waiting for u bae
Lol dude fear God now, NA which kind prayer u wan make e answer againn
Dat boo way u dey strafe ontop ur bed now NA watin?
No b d answer 2 u prayer b dat? SMH 4 u dude
I refer ur case 2 prophet T.B Joshua. U need deliverance grin
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Princedapace(m): 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
Naomite:

Lol dude fear God now, NA which kind prayer u wan make e answer againn
Dat boo way u dey strafe ontop ur bed now NA watin?
No b d answer 2 u prayer b dat? SMH 4 u dude
I refer ur case 2 prophet T.B Joshua. U need deliverance grin

Where d babe o?

U don dey see vision?

No babe dey my bed na undecided
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by wealthyhenry(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Baby pls stop what you are doing.... ei ahh ahhh pls continue what you are stopping...

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by YankzyBonny(m): 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Click share if you came here to read comments,click like if it's otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? / This Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Joke Silva Is Everything / I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.