Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? (20160 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by obizzy(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2016
Naomite:
Dry lies every where undecided

Guys been lying since 3000BC

*Spit on there faces and walk out of thread*
aint our fault you're celibate and havent had good sex in yonks.

Goan use your cucumber.
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Naomite(f): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2016
obizzy:

Goan use your cucumber.

Seriously, dats where u getting it all wrong

Do I look starved 2 u

Dude, I don't do shiit! Respect my body dat much!
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by obizzy(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2016
Naomite:

Do I look starved 2 u

yeah yeah spare me. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Naomite(f): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2016
obizzy:
yeah yeah spare me. undecided

undecided
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Princedapace(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2016
sheunfemix:
u don't know d meaning of being harsh abi? well I was also.kidding

But then u quoted and that makes u what Princedapace

A rotten egg kiss
No wahala...nothing do u lady. kiss
Hope u had a good time with ur man
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by sheunfemix: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Princedapace:

A rotten egg kiss
No wahala...nothing do u lady. kiss
Hope u had a good time with ur man
had a good time ke. having a good time ni
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by winkmart: 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
I used to bunk a girl one time like that

when she is feeling the dee, you hear something like "Baby, what are u doing to me" No , am trying to show u the way to heaven

Another thing she say is MY PUSSSSSYYY IS ON FIRE......

My people, when did my dee turn to a cigarette lighter
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by freshkik(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
SerialGist:

I would love to see how that your face looks like while i dig and you moan.
Oga, you nor see wedding ring?!! ,all these diggers make una fear God o
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by freshkik(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
obizzy:

Goan use your cucumber.
Hehehe grin
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Princedapace(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
sheunfemix:
had a good time ke. having a good time ni

This babe eh... U were rolling wit ur man the other time, no b good time b that?
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by sheunfemix: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Princedapace:

This babe eh... U were rolling wit ur man the other time, no b good time b that?

bro I'm still rolling naa :/
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by YOLO1(m): 12:19am On Apr 14, 2016
Is this ur first time?
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Princedapace(m): 12:26am On Apr 14, 2016
sheunfemix:

bro I'm still rolling naa :/

Lolsss
Enjoy my dear
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by vicstar(m): 1:11am On Apr 14, 2016
embarassed

Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by phantomBBT: 2:16am On Apr 14, 2016
My ex will be like " ; Baby o!! Baby oo!! Fertilize my eggs!!! Oh!! Thank you thank you...
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 14, 2016
obizzy:
Whats weirder than when we're "fornicating" and she's shouting JESUS! JESUS! JESUS! Oh Lord! Oh Lord JESUS!

Beeytch you wan remind bros Jay to punish us abi
Toooo funnyyyyyy
I laughed out loud grin
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by pedrilo: 3:16am On Apr 14, 2016
She goes like "Baby u r Killin me! Baby Gently pls!
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by JohnieWalker(m): 3:28am On Apr 14, 2016
Naomite:

Do I look starved 2 u

you are reserved I feel lyk fainting abeg no let me vex expose yu well..chai can't stop laughing
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by harffie(m): 6:13am On Apr 14, 2016
The first time she saw it she said 'what do you eat? Are you sure it will go in? Lwkmd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Naomite(f): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2016
JohnieWalker:

you are reserved I feel lyk fainting abeg no let me vex expose yu well..chai can't stop laughing
Remind me again, who d fvck re u

dude stop sprawling out trash jare. Do I know u

Oga swerve undecided
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2016
Naomite:

Remind me again, who d fvck re u

dude stop sprawling out trash jare. Do I know u

Oga swerve undecided
. No mind that guy..plss If u are coming tonight dn't let anyone notice you
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by ilevic(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2016
Emu4life:
kikiki

at ur sig, Jesus was killed but he rose. Give him your life so wenbu die, u won't die forever. My one million in one advice to an unknown frend
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by ilevic(m): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2016
Emu4life:
kikiki

at ur sig, Jesus was killed but he rose. Give him your life so wenbu die, u won't die forever. My one million in one advice to an unknown frend
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Naomite(f): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
nacosprof:
. No mind that guy..plss If u are coming tonight dn't let anyone notice you
What is dis one saying bayi
See him ugly face grin
I know u like gud things but keep wishing, u'll get there!
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Keketu(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Naomite:

See him ugly face grin
Good thing? let me taste am to know angry my number 23470689871 call me maybe,
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Naomite(f): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Keketu:
Good thing? let me taste am to know angry my number 23470689871 call me maybe,
In ur dreams baby! tongue
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by ofeshe(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
Naomite:
Pride won't let some people taste good thing. We know your type.
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Engineermbugame(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bleep it hard,later turn to suck my breast .
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Princedapace(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
Naomite:

See him ugly face grin

I like better things too dear
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
Naomite:
Girls formin since 200bc. chai!! perfectdanny sha
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Michizzy(f): 12:16am On Apr 15, 2016
Why are you guys lying like this na??
Re: What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? by Menakay(m): 12:42am On Apr 15, 2016
Princedapace:
Make we no lie o!

Hahahahahaha.....guys eh....we get funny experiences...

Ladies, una guys no dey say anything?

As for me...I just can't forget that very day...this babe visited me o...I was just on my own when she came...though na ma babe back then. After few hours, she now told me she was going home...ahhhhhh! Can u imagine? She dressed to kill o and she wanted to go? I begged and begged she no gree... I now opened my eyes and said, if u don't allow me to do it now, we are done! Now UnCloth and open ur legs smiley she became scared!
She did as i ordered and I started doing the magic...after long pre-intimacy, I started hitting her and when she was on her climax, she started saying:
"Baby, u know wat, I will marry u, I will marry u, na only u I go marry....no stop, fvck me, fvck me....."

This ma babe kept begging me to marry her and wen we both cum, after few minutes, I asked, will u still marry me? She said God forbid ...hahahahahahahahaha
Konji can make some people to speak in different languages
oh gosh, my breast is falling hold it, hold it babbbyyyyyyy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Joke Silva Is Everything / I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married / Can A Man Be Molested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.