Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? (32546 Views)

Ngige: Lagos-Calabar Rail Was A Big Omission / The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter / Ogundamasi Blast BenBruce,Tinubu:U're Asleep When Calabar-Lagos Rail Was Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by Enesi47: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
alizma:
something their brother couldn't do for them. now an Hausa man want to do it for them but they choose to remove it so that in 2019 they will say he has not done anything for them and as such, he shouldn't be voted again.
Now Nigeria has a President. we now see reason why baba insisted that he must see details of the budget before he sign it.
enemies of Nigeria progress done enter trouble as long as baba is in charge.
they have shot their ration already, I don't even see their hating stop Buhari in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by Enesi47: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
alizma:
something their brother couldn't do for them. now an Hausa man want to do it for them but they choose to remove it so that in 2019 they will say he has not done anything for them and as such, he shouldn't be voted again.
Now Nigeria has a President. we now see reason why baba insisted that he must see details of the budget before he sign it.
enemies of Nigeria progress done enter trouble as long as baba is in charge.
they have shot their ration already, I don't even see their hating will stop Buhari in 2019

1 Like

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by deyemia: 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
arcis:

Okay Mr know all....can you then show us evidence that's wasn't in the budget? Until you are able to prove to us that the project was actually not in the budget then we can believe you...

No need asking him/her to show us. I dont blame their leaders at all. They are birds of the same feather.

Buhari fought for them when their leaders didnt and they are here shouting propaganda.

Their leaders must have known they are bunch of ingrates

Blurdy illiterates

7 Likes

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by adconline(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
menxer:
Where are the wailers that wailed because PMB insisted on seeing the details before signing the budget?

So SS senators (who unfortunately are mostly PDP members) hate PMB/APC to the point it blinded them not to see the impact of removing the rail line project to the region?

I weep for my leaders, how can they be that myopic?

ignorance at its best! Why didn't APC senators from Ondo, Ogun, Lagos vote for the project??
Why didn't they convince APC senators in appropriation committee to fund the project??

2 Likes

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by adconline(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Enesi47:
they have shot their ration already, I don't even see their hating will stop Buhari in 2019
So S/W APC senators are against GMB as well??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by Deen77: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
Achuwa1:
How can Nigerians believe a story like diss.
a story Apc govt put up to create confusion among southerners.
Amaechi & pmb or got dis planned out to cause kios.
it was never in tht budget,just like the Niger delta maritim univ,2nd Niger bridge & calabar-lagos rail.
this is mere apc propaganda as usual & i can see u guys falling for it already.believe tht @ ur own peril.
mind u,tht budget is a trap for buharis impeachment & he sensed but still hasn't figured it out & thts y the senate didn't want to release the details for him b4 giving him to sign.
the drama u are seeing abt the budget is saraki's case.tht os one weapon saraki is also using to play on apc since they don't want to let him off their hook.

Buhari impeachment, funny. Buy buy to democracy.

1 Like

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by Kingspin(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
HopeAtHand:
They are all PDP senators. They wanted the Lagos-Calabar rail project out so that they can discredit Amaechi by saying he overlooked the Niger Delta. Their plan is to paint APC as a party that hates Niger Delta.

Their hate for Amaechi will kill all of them.
If this your comment is a joke you better go over to children department. It too early to blame PDP.
Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by adconline(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
deyemia:

No need asking him/her to show us. I dont blame their leaders at all. They are birds of the same feather.

Buhari fought for them when their leaders didnt and they are here shouting propaganda.

Their leaders must have known they are bunch of ingrates

Blurdy illiterates

What an arrogant display willful ignorance.. So APC senators in the SW are in alliance with SS? The OP posted some pics of SE senators, how does this project cover SE?
Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by Deen77: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ozin:
APC and their propaganda at work here...show us evidence this was in the budget and no one of them have been able to. Now let us for once believe their lies, why must it be the job of the ND senators to ensure it was included? What happened to the SW senators? Was it not suppose to end/start from the Lagos end and still pass through some south west states like Ogun and Ondo states too?

Is of no much benefit to Ogun and Ondo, train is good for long distance journey.

1 Like

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by emmykk(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
HopeAtHand:

A few days to the last re-run election in Rivers, Amaechi came on air in PH and talked briefly about the Lagos-Calabar rail project and its benefits for the NDelta region. How it was going to commence shortly and create employment. He talked with glee how APC-led FG planned to employ about 500,000 NDelta youths through that alone.

We know that almost all NDelta Senators and HoR members are PDP, and they arent happy that another party is planning to achieve what they couldn't, so they omitted it so as to blame APC in future.

I know how politcs is played in NDelta, even when detrimental to collective good. This my post isnt far from the truth.

so ameachi who cancelled NDelta university is now be clained by you people that he so love the region to yge extent he want lagoscalabar rail way.

APC should try another lie
Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by ibietela2(m): 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
HopeAtHand:

A few days to the last re-run election in Rivers, Amaechi came on air in PH and talked briefly about the Lagos-Calabar rail project and its benefits for the NDelta region. How it was going to commence shortly and create employment. He talked with glee how APC-led FG planned to employ about 500,000 NDelta youths through that alone.

We know that almost all NDelta Senators and HoR members are PDP, and they arent happy that another party is planning to achieve what they couldn't, so they omitted it so as to blame APC in future.

I know how politcs is played in NDelta, even when detrimental to collective good. This my post isnt far from the truth.

You are just talking bull crap
Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by adconline(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Deen77:

Is of no much benefit to Ogun and Ondo, train is good for long distance journey.
How ??
Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by Deen77: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
francotunsco:
Akpabio was busy learning and playing legislative politriks; Ben Bruce was busy making 'common sense' and the rest, i dont even know them.

Ben Bruce is busy on Twitter.
Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by TomLepskie(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
denko:
Buhari should not divert Nigeria attention from his mess with this sentiments when did he started caring about 5%.

I have never seen a worse idiot than this denko guy or whatever u call urself,i ve just gone through ur profile and it's a total mess,people like you makes my want to throw up.and am sure you re one of us from the east,this buhari administration might even suprise u in the end.

4 Likes

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by menxer: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
adconline:

ignorance at its best! Why didn't APD senators from Ondo, Ogun, Lagos vote for the project??
Why didn't they convince APC senators in appropriation coMitterrand to fund the project??

Yours, right?

Who talks about funding a project that is not in the budget?

Who would you expect to protect the interest of the SS, SW senators, right?

The SS needs that project more and it behoves the SS senators to push for it.

2 Likes

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by emmykk(m): 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
HopeAtHand:
They are all PDP senators. They wanted the Lagos-Calabar rail project out so that they can discredit Amaechi by saying he overlooked the Niger Delta. Their plan is to paint APC as a party that hates Niger Delta.

Their hate for Amaechi will kill all of them.
so ameachi love niger delta this much yet he removed niger delta maritime university from the region
Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by Enesi47: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
adconline:

So S/W APC senators are against GMB as well??
bros, must our leader play politics in every thing? Even in development? Think about it now
Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by temodent(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
denko:
Very lazy folks that is what you guys are, check the budget if the item is in it. THE SO CALLED ITEM IS NEVER IN 2016 BUDGET, it all propaganda

And you are the chief propagandist, I understand where you are coming from, your mind has been so abused and it is hard for you to believe a Government even the one you hated ab-initio, but sorry Baba has moved beyound that. Wake up and smell the coffee.

2 Likes

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by kolexy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
ogba20:
my brother the north owns this country and yet the 70% of our budget is being finance with the resources from the region(Niger delta).shame

Oga get your facts, oil does not finance 70% of our budget. Even with 38 dollars benchmark, income from oil is less than 20%.

4 Likes

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by Kenmoris22: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
tuale4u:

That is another way to look at it.

But i doubt that.

i just believe they didnt care
S/E and S/S leaders are all useless a very big disgrace to there people

1 Like

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by ibietela2(m): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Let me use Rivers state as an example. If a politician who supports APC live in a neighbourhood, the PDP govt would tar roads in the sorrounding neighbourhoods and refuse to work in that neighbourhood. They will distribute transfomers and wouldn't give one to that neighbourhood. Every form of governance will skip them because of that politician.

But what they fail to understand is that the politician does not necessarily feel the pinch as he already has SUVs to drive on the bad roads and a Lister generator at home for electricity. They are simply undoing the common man.

This is another bullshit, tell me the area this happened
Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by Dindondin(m): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
ogba20:
my brother the north owns this country and yet the 70% of our budget is being finance with the resources from the region(Niger delta).shame
Shut da fuc k up!
Can't you read and comprehend well?
Its stated clearly that Niger Delta senators didn't talk when Lagos-Calabar rail project was removed but but the northern senators voted for the inclusion of Lagos-Kano.
This means the north are serious with developing their region on that matter. So don't just blame the north for what they might not have hand in.
I m not a northerner. Just a fighter for what is right.
The southern senators better come and tell us the reason why they didn't include the Lagos-Calabar rail project.

4 Likes

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by Tiegarr: 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
denko:
Buhari should not divert Nigeria attention from his mess with this sentiments when did he started caring about 5%.
Mechie onu gi dere before mmawa gi nti..Afo nsi..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by Deen77: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
denko:
When will buhari stop propaganda, this story was pre plan hence he said he want to see details before signing the budget. may while people are enjoying change but still waiting for change dole.

Propaganda or not, Nigeria first before any party, If for 16 years PDP failed why not see if APC will archive it. I think one day Buhari will go, we will be left with ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by Tiegarr: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
denko:
Very lazy folks that is what you guys are, check the budget if the item is in it. THE SO CALLED ITEM IS NEVER IN 2016 BUDGET, it all propaganda
Kitikpa lacha gi ikeh.. Mpama!

2 Likes

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by Tiegarr: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
denko:
Kitikpa lacha gi ikeh.. Mpama!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by senior123: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
tuale4u:
It is very pathetic and annoying that we have senators from Niger Delta and they allowed this injustice to be done to our region by thier Saraki loving senators.

We all know that almost all the senators from Niger Delta are PDP and are those who voted Saraki to be Senate president.

Yet this same senators could not fight for thier people to ensure a rail dat will benefit thier region is retained. They were asleep in the senate when Kano Senators ensured Lagos Kano rail is retained.

I weep for my senators and house of rep members. They are disgrace. They dont represent our people. They represent themselves. I am ashame of them.

You will be suprise many of them were not aware it was removed. Our Niger Delta Senators were busy flexing in Abuja, while nothern senators were busy working 4 thier people. Where was Senator Ben Bruce the twitter Senator? He needs to tweet about this.

See more

Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects

*Lagos-Calabar N60 billion coastal railway removed
*Idu-Kaduna rail line cut by N8.7 billion
*Major federal roads slashed
*Polio eradication, essential drugs for HIV/AIDS expunged
*Agric/water resources re-allocated to constituency projects

https://www.nairaland.com/3039807/buhari-return-2016-budget-nass#44566185

PDP will never let u pple progress. I don't know if APC will o but PDP, naaaa

4 Likes

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by Tiegarr: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
denko:
Kitikpa lacha gi ikeh..Anu Mpama!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by TomLepskie(m): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ozin:
APC and their propaganda at work here...show us evidence this was in the budget and no one of them have been able to. Now let us for once believe their lies, why must it be the job of the ND senators to ensure it was included? What happened to the SW senators? Was it not suppose to end/start from the Lagos end and still pass through some south west states like Ogun and Ondo states too?

Be decieving yourself there,lagos - kano rail was not tampered with and you and i knows that Lagos to Abuja-kaduna-kano is more important to Lagos than Lagos to cross river,you see all the lies against the person of buhari is gradually coming to the fore, no wonder our south east and the south south is still where we are today,let's keep dreaming and hating bro,while those that are doing the needful are busy doing so.

2 Likes

Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by Tiegarr: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Achuwa1:
it was never in tht budget,just like the Niger delta maritim univ,2nd Niger bridge & calabar-lagos rail.
this is mere apc propaganda as usual & i can see u guys falling for it already.believe tht @ ur own peril.
mind u,tht budget is a trap for buharis impeachment & he sensed but still hasn't figured it out & thts y the senate didn't want to release the details for him b4 giving him to sign.
the drama u are seeing abt the budget is saraki's case.tht os one weapon saraki is also using to play on apc since they don't want to let him off their hook.
Okpo!!!!
Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by emakind(m): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Y r u sayin dis wen APC are the majority in hoa..how can the pdp remove what is going to favour their region..and dont forget that this pronect of calabarlagos rail was initiated by jonathan and not apc govt..
Re: Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? by Tiegarr: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Achuwa1:
Oke Okpo!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri / Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) / Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.