Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

“mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. (70149 Views)

James Ibori Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Graveside In Bayelsa...Photos / Niger-Delta Governors Shun Alamieyeseigha's Burial / Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by Taiwo20(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Reminds me of the man they call 'Ojo nbe ni fila' in my village. If you don't settle him....he just needs to remove his cap in a corner....and the start falling
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by ninodaniel(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
apams don go far o.
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by cutekhalifa(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Alam kinsman are stingy....

Why them no settle rain chasers so rain won't fall...
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by olajigaolamide: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Na so the end of every Nigerian looter go be
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by mich2012: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Why use the word "mysterious"? It rained heavily almost everywhere in the country yesterday.
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by macaranta(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
Didn't know we now have mysterious rain .

lipsrsealed
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by Damicares(f): 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Mysterious ke? What made the rain mysterious? Cus it drenched GEJ or cus it started suddenly, which one? SMH....
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by Junkab: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Is GEJ not human being? Rain cares about nobody. That is God's blessing and superiority over human
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by Progress2468(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
slimfit1:
The man is so stupid he forgot to tar the road to his own house .

Mr man try get facts before you insult itself unknowingly

He established a state owned university (NDU) in Amasoma.Amasoma was formally not accessible by road except speed boat. He masterminded the building of the famous Amasoma Bridge and you are here vomiting Nonsense
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by pa40: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
slimfit1:
The man is so stupid he forgot to tar the road to his own house .
slowpoke,, have u ever been to his village??
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by holywota: 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
We are in raining season and the heat is unbearable and you found it normal then it rains you begin to observe mysteries. you dey try
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by jaybee(f): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
mich2012:
Why use the word "mysterious"? It rained heavily almost everywhere in the country yesterday.
It rained heavily in most parts of Kaduna state.
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
princetigris:
Even the rain know say na arrangee burial and fake dead body dem wan bury...
U can't cheat nature....
wat are u talking about?
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by mikron(m): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
princetigris:
U can't cheat nature....
talk with sense
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by Aroh48(m): 2:22am On Apr 11, 2016
op u need a brain transplant,I taught u are a nerd, i never knew dat u are gullible like buhari.This is april,and dat place is a coastal region.
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by lordabili(m): 9:48am On Apr 11, 2016
some people always develop ways of reading stupid meanings to things.. why tagging the rain as 'mysterious?' Doesn't rain fall in where the person lives?? Was the day of the burial the first day that rain has ever graced Amassoma?? I don't even know why I am wasting my time writing a response to such an asinine write-up.
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by calabardick(m): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2016
'Madam' Alamieyeseigha, 'HOT MAMA'- The 'BRIDE' of the century; R.I.Pcs'!

Nigeria is a comedy and her leaders are big time comedians.

Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by Uncleodi(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2016
This is Alams corpse.

For the doubting Thomases! sneeh

Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by DonBenny77(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2016
princetigris:
U can't cheat nature....

U MUST B MAD!!!
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2016
Aroh48:
op u need a brain transplant,I taught u are a nerd, i never knew dat u are gullible like buhari.This is april,and dat place is a coastal region.

How far guy? Did u finally get a cure.
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by alaskido(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Please pay some respect to the dead. This is not an arranged burial. The Governor General of Izon land is truly dead and buried.

See as Jonathan has added weight after leaving office. This tells you that it is not easy to rule Nigeria with 170 million stubborn people with different type of problems. Buhari is already too skiny. By the time he rules for 4 years, he will look like a scarecrow and finally disappear into thin air.

It rained here in Lagos as well. Very heavy. This is nature and not mysterious.
Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by LasPlagas: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2016
This was Alamco's wake keeping venue at his residence. These pictures were taken by drones from a company based in PH.

Re: “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. by kobosmalls: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Sub Sahara refers to all the parts of Africa below the Sahara desert. While Sudan is part of the Sahara, South Sudan isn't.
Bro please read my comment again and tell me what I stated wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Seun Bakare's White Wedding Photos / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.