Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided (99699 Views)

Very Important Real Estate Topic We Should Know / Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? / VERY IMPORTANT: Why Nigerian Civil Engineers Blame Architects/their Incompetence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by troubleshooter: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2016
Buildertobadt:
E be like say Mr. ...sorry, Architect Troubleshooter don vex finish..lol. While I agree with you that the OP has gone largely presumptive in many of his points by generalizing draftsmen as core professional Architecture practice, I believe there are better and subtle ways of making your points and grievances known. We are all meant to work together towards having a more formidable and more reputable built environment industry in Nigeria and I believe this should start from the point of effective communication of ideas and suggestions. Even our touted number one industry menace, Collapsed Buildings, can be traced to poor communications and non-acknowledgement of other professional parties involvement in projects. So, as a building practitioner as well, I will plead that we spend more time educating the general public rather that casting aspersions on each other's professional practices and views. Thank you.

God bless u sir. Ur view is largely heart warming. If the Op had half of ur caution, maturity & broad-mindedness, it wld hav been a better informative thread. I wld hav loved entering this thread to see a healthy and balanced critique of the building industry and its attendant issues in Nigeria. Not the pillorying of one of its many professions in isolation. Pity!

2 Likes

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by tushbobo(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Most people want designs for free or next to nothing. They will prefer to give an inexperienced person or a student to do their building design. When they get to construction stage they will spend far much more than they would have due to rework. Then the 'Architect' is to blame. Which Architect if I may ask?

There is a process to everything, don't come crying when you ignore the process and the negative results start to show. Get a good and experienced architect,negotiate to get your design done and you will save yourself a lot of time,energy and money while on site.

1 Like

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Xtopher123(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2016
In as much as what the OP is saying might be true, but I Disagree with his sentiment, no reasonable Architect would ma those mistakes he mentioned,

I'm an Architect in the making and I've come to realise that Our structural engineers in Nigeria are Lazy and don't want to be given tasking jobs.

A Senior Architect once told me - If you cannot design what an Engineer cannot build thn youre not an Architect..

Op there is nothing that cannot be built, it's a matter of the type of material being used,ost engineers only think of the Conventional Concrete and steel forgetting that the world has gone beyond that..

Browse and search for Architect Pier Liungi Nervi, his works would explain better , he did a lot of designs people/structural Engineers thought would never stand, but he built them because he had knowledge of Structures

I once asked a Structural Engineer if he could span a cantilever of 30m, his response almost made me weep for Engineers, He said 'How do you expect to span a cantilever over a plot of land? And I was baffled, Most of the Stadiums you watch on TV are actually spanning more than that.. And yet a so called structural Engineer said it's not possible..

As far as I'm concerned I would not let any Engineer interfere with my design, whatever he can't achieve, some else would

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Xtopher123(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2016
AreOnaKakanfo:

Other than free fall rain from the sky onto the patio then no rain from the roof will ever touch the terrace because the simple solution is rain gutters which exists here in Nigeria already.

This structure is not my cup of tea but if that is what the client wants then it should be given to him . Dismissing this structure partially when the solution is less than N10,000 is professional negligence, in my opinion.

Any professional should see himself as a solutions provider first and foremost.

Na gode.

PS: Please note that the downspout goes though a space in the decking and hugs the building.
PPS: Even if the rain water is allowed to fall onto the decking, what is the worst case scenario here if the decking is adequately prepared to deal with rain water?

I see nothing wrong with that design

Wh knows maybe the Architect wanted to have Garden on that slab, the only solution is to treat that slab to deal with rain water and also hold the Garden,

The questioneer doesn't even know that
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Walexzeee: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
hardly do people consult an architect.. rather they prefer to engage draughtsmen..that's the case.. and when an engineer claims to know more than an architect.. then we can see d light of the problem...
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by AreOnaKakanfo: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Xtopher123:

I see nothing wrong with that design

Wh knows maybe the Architect wanted to have Garden on that slab, the only solution is to treat that slab to deal with rain water and also hold the Garden,

The questioneer doesn't even know that

I concur.

The job of the Architect, IMHO, is to assist the homeowner in realizing his or her vision. It's not to become overbearing on a project with a God like presence.

If I wish to have a river to run through my parlour or want to cantilever my bedroom 15 feet out then please indulge me grin

You may ask for a robust retainer to include the structural engineers work but never say it can't be done.

Na gode.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Chukazu: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2016
wilcox:
[b][/b]You should have enough space between d road and fence. Just in case your governor decides to expand the road in future.
I quite disagree with you on this, and I will give you my reasons. If my building plan is approved by the ministry of urban development and I follow the plan, if any government decide to expand or carry out any construction on the road that will affect my building then appropriate compensation should be paid. It's only in Nigeria that you see individual developers going to develop an area without the master plan of that area. The best practice is for the government to map out all available infrastructure. E.g access road, drainage, walk way, electric line etc.

guy forget story.
it's only in Nigeria too that every landlord wants to build houses and fences that are too close to main road. it is simply an eyesore. approval or not,once your house is close to the road, there are inherent dangers in involved.
1.a government deciding to expand the wrong will compensate you, but what happens to the damage and defacing of your structure? what of the stress of rebuilding?

2. what if a truck fails break and Rams into the structure?
3.the standard gap is 50m, but how many people observe that?
it's only in Nigeria that people use every available space to build, including building shops ontop drainage.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Xtopher123(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Chukazu:

guy forget story.
it's only in Nigeria too that every landlord wants to build houses and fences that are too close to main road. it is simply an eyesore. approval or not,once your house is close to the road, there are inherent dangers in involved.
1.a government deciding to expand the wrong will compensate you, but what happens to the damage and defacing of your structure? what of the stress of rebuilding?

2. what if a truck fails break and Rams into the structure?
3.the standard gap is 50m, but how many people observe that?
it's only in Nigeria that people use every available space to build, including building shops ontop drainage.

It's not 50m it's 6m away from service lane and 3m from the Perimeter Fence Minimum
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Chukazu: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Xtopher123:

It's not 50m it's 6m away from service lane and 3m from the Perimeter Fence Minimum

well am referring to federal roads, am not certain of state and local government roads
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Onuokwu: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
Op, as an Architect, I understand everything you wrote up there. But remember, most of the designs we make are greatly influenced by the clients demand. Have you come across a client with a small land (his only inheritance) but he'd love to build a house that would accommodate all his 8 children. Even when you advice him on what is achievable, he'll still beg or rather insist to have it that way (dude, we need his money so we just do the best we can for him). For the site plan, that is where most Architect failed to design properly maybe due to laziness or something. Please forget about what you see on the 3d, not everything is within scale. just focus on the house. Op, saying that some designs are unachievable, it means that you still have a way to go in your profession because nothing is unachievable. The only problem is that the design method might change but the purpose must be achieved. Maybe you can tell and show us one or two that you've seen on designs that you couldn't achieve. Please be more creative in construction and do expand your knowledge because almost all the buildings in Dubai are way beyond the comprehension of our indigenous Architects, builders and structural engineers.

...then you must be one of the charlatans that have inspired this thread.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by TLAX: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Na wa o. This post must have touched raw nerves. i am seeing so many people with very old profiles commenting for the first time. My take on the matter is that "Nothing is impossible".

Sometimes it may take the collaboration of the architect and engineer to make "the impossible" happen. Working in silos can't help in breaking new grounds.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by CASTOSVILLA(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Onuokwu:

...then you must be one of the charlatans that have inspired this thread.
As an Architect, if I cannot accommodate everyone irrespective of their constraints and their numerous fictional desires of their hearts as far as construction is concerned, then am not yet a complete Architect. We are trained to accommodate everybody and solve their problems as it come.

1 Like

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by AreOnaKakanfo: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
As an Architect, if I cannot accommodate everyone irrespective of their constraints and their numerous fictional desires of their hearts as far as construction is concerned, then am not yet a complete Architect. We are trained to accommodate everybody and solve their problems as it come.

Well said.

This is why I believe that most, not all, of the new builds in Nigeria still looks stuck in the 70s. I believe that there needs to be a collaborative effort between client, architect and builder. Architects should be looking for jobs that elevates their skillset, clients should be looing for dynamic architects that are willing to leap out of the box and builders should be looking for ground breaking builds that will take them to the next level.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by igbanbajo(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bookmarked.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Darayola(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bedroom Flat @ Igbogbo, Ikorodu Lagos
Structural status: Bungalow
Environment: Very conducive and fully fenced.
Bore-hole water: Yes
Room: 3
Toilet: 2
Bathroom: 2
Food Store: Yes
Floor: Fully tiled
Price: 320k

If your interested, please feel free to call Yola @08123788299
Whatzapp: 08035267070
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by bcardastro: 12:12am On Apr 29, 2016
2poundz:
I'm really impressed with all these observations. But frankly speaking, we have many quacks or CAD drafters whom ddnt go to school of Architecture @ol or have little/No experience. More so, i feel clients have a lot to contribute in this aspect too, because they always want anything CHEAP without considering the consequences, So they end up falling into wrong hands who are mere CAD DRAFTERS. Our building agencies don't do their homework as well, because there are ethics in the building industry too. I can't imagine them (building agencies) approving a design without proper check on all the necessary requirements.
My advice are these:
1. Clients should check for architects portfolio before assigning him to design.
2. Every site has its unique features, some clients are fund of buying designs from clients or quacks without knowing their site analysis. Instead of inviting an Architect to design.
3. Architects should get a brief from client, study it well to know if all will fit in the site.
4. Set backs should be provided, depending on the building agency requirements.
5. Building Agencies should check drawings before approval..........
nice notion about that portfolio check but more client these days are just interestedin cheaper work thank an affective one
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by KingRex1(m): 6:18am On May 01, 2016
wilcox:
[b][/b]You should have enough space between d road and fence. Just in case your governor decides to expand the road in future.
I quite disagree with you on this, and I will give you my reasons. If my building plan is approved by the ministry of urban development and I follow the plan, if any government decide to expand or carry out any construction on the road that will affect my building then appropriate compensation should be paid. It's only in Nigeria that you see individual developers going to develop an area without the master plan of that area. The best practice is for the government to map out all available infrastructure. E.g access road, drainage, walk way, electric line etc.
The question is, will you be adequately compensated by the govt? Besides they can give any reason for overiding public purposes. You better stick to the 6meters rule.

2 Likes

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by kindex(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2016
Get daily update on latest Properties for SALE and To Let on ur BBM by joining our BBM

CHANNEL: C001A1A02 %100 assurance
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by tossen(f): 4:47pm On May 10, 2016
bcardastro:
nice notion about that portfolio check but more client these days are just interestedin cheaper work thank an affective one

Value engineering is what its called when you find ways to ensure cheaper and effective. But architects hardly ever see the need to invite the professional who can help achieve this. Maybe because of pride. But you all need Quantity Surveyors and you dont even know it.

Ive had to correct architectural designs also. A well rounded beautiful work of perfection must achieve it all aesthetics, cost effectiveness, and serving its purpose perfectly. Many of your designs wouldnt see the light of day in Dubai.

And civil engineers.? I actually worked with one who just loads up beams, and columns with y16 reinf. And another one who copies and pastes bending schedules. You tell them, and they say do your own job. I know what im doing. I just sidon dey look at the ignorance even among the professionals in the Built Environment. I taya.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by tossen(f): 4:51pm On May 10, 2016
Xtopher123:
In as much as what the OP is saying might be true, but I Disagree with his sentiment, no reasonable Architect would ma those mistakes he mentioned,

I'm an Architect in the making and I've come to realise that Our structural engineers in Nigeria are Lazy and don't want to be given tasking jobs.

A Senior Architect once told me - If you cannot design what an Engineer cannot build thn youre not an Architect..

Op there is nothing that cannot be built, it's a matter of the type of material being used,ost engineers only think of the Conventional Concrete and steel forgetting that the world has gone beyond that..

Browse and search for Architect Pier Liungi Nervi, his works would explain better , he did a lot of designs people/structural Engineers thought would never stand, but he built them because he had knowledge of Structures

I once asked a Structural Engineer if he could span a cantilever of 30m, his response almost made me weep for Engineers, He said 'How do you expect to span a cantilever over a plot of land? And I was baffled, Most of the Stadiums you watch on TV are actually spanning more than that.. And yet a so called structural Engineer said it's not possible..

As far as I'm concerned I would not let any Engineer interfere with my design, whatever he can't achieve, some else would

Uncle, theres nothing that cannot be built. But not all buildings a realistically effective. Architecture is not fine art . Many aspiring and young architects think it is. Wowing a client isnt about building a castle in the air, but coming up with minalistic ideas that serve all possibilities. I challenge most of you cant design a square home.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 10, 2016
tossen:

Value engineering is what its called when you find ways to ensure cheaper and effective. But architects hardly ever see the need to invite the professional who can help achieve this. Maybe because of pride. But you all need Quantity Surveyors and you dont even know it.

Ive had to correct architectural designs also. A well rounded beautiful work of perfection must achieve it all aesthetics, cost effectiveness, and serving its purpose perfectly. Many of your designs wouldnt see the light of day in Dubai.

And civil engineers.? I actually worked with one who just loads up beams, and columns with y16 reinf. And another one who copies and pastes bending schedules. You tell them, and they say do your own job. I know what im doing. I just sidon dey look at the ignorance even among the professionals in the Built Environment. I taya.

Oh puleeze, not that again.

Na Cocoa house dem wan build?
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by tossen(f): 2:11am On May 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Oh puleeze, not that again.

Na Cocoa house dem wan build?

That's where the ignorance begins. Na cocoa house? Architects and civil engineers refuse to be equipped with cost effectiveness. The QS is usually the only one putting such to mind. But if u are saying this then I hope u are not part of the industry. .because it will b absurd for a professional in the construction Ind to assume the QS Is only needed when the structure is off the cocoa house category. U just proved my statement above. "You all don't even know it."

2 Likes

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by n3xt(m): 3:07am On May 11, 2016
tossen:

Uncle, theres nothing that cannot be built. But not all buildings a realistically effective. Architecture is not fine art . Many aspiring and young architects think it is. Wowing a client isnt about building a castle in the air, but coming up with minalistic ideas that serve all possibilities. I challenge most of you cant design a square home.

Who are you? A contemporist or just another avid lover of modern architecture.

You just hit the nail on the head.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Nobody: 3:29am On May 11, 2016
tossen:

That's where the ignorance begins. Na cocoa house? Architects and civil engineers refuse to be equipped with cost effectiveness. The QS is usually the only one putting such to mind. But if u are saying this then I hope u are not part of the industry. .because it will b absurd for a professional in the construction Ind to assume the QS Is only needed when the structure is off the cocoa house category. U just proved my statement above. "You all don't even know it."

Trust me, I understand that you have to lash out but I'm far from ignorant. Please don't hate me because you specialise in an almost worthless arena of construction grin

I'm not buying your scare tactics. QS is not needed on most of the projects being discussed on here.

You can market your skills to those doing industrial building or financing their project.

If you're brave enough set up a poll on the usefulness of QS to us here.

+++++++++++

"Quantity Surveyors

Quantity surveyors (QS’s) are commonly used in commercial construction projects and are a familiar face on housing development projects, but they also play a major (and essential) role in the kind of projects that self-builders and renovators take on. In simple terms, a QS will provide a detailed assessment of the materials you will require for your project (based on the detailed building drawings you’ll need to get drawn up for submission for Building Control approval) and use these quantities to come up with a detailed and accurate analysis of the costs of the project as a whole.

Many building contractors will pay a QS to produce their quote for a project. The more detailed and accurate the information they are given, the more accurate the estimate will be.

According to Claire Barratt from the RICS: “There will be QS’s that specialise in self-builds and they will normally come from a residential property development background. As such they will be used to dealing with cost value comparisons and costs-to-complete exercises during the works.

Quantity surveyors can assist on a self-build by being involved in the creation of the original budget used for loan security. A chartered valuation surveyor will do the residual valuation but the quantity surveyor can produce the estimate/cost plan for the works. This means the self-builders have realistic and achievable budgets before they start, and any loans taken out on the project will reflect the true cost as well as the project’s value.

You can use a QS at the start of the project to come up with, at the simplest level, a ‘take-off’ of quantities and costs based on your building drawings. However, some self-builders employ a QS during the project to ensure that costs do not spiral out of control. On this basis, the arrangement would be on a supervisory fee basis, i.e. a percentage of the build costs."

https://www.homebuilding.co.uk/using-quantity-surveyors/
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by tossen(f): 6:35am On May 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Trust me, I understand that you have to lash out but I'm far from ignorant. Please don't hate me because you specialise in an almost worthless arena of construction grin

I'm not buying your scare tactics. QS is not needed on most of the projects being discussed on here.

You can market your skills to those doing industrial building or financing their project.

If you're brave enough set up a poll on the usefulness of QS to us here.

+++++++++++

"Quantity Surveyors

Quantity surveyors (QS’s) are commonly used in commercial construction projects and are a familiar face on housing development projects, but they also play a major (and essential) role in the kind of projects that self-builders and renovators take on. In simple terms, a QS will provide a detailed assessment of the materials you will require for your project (based on the detailed building drawings you’ll need to get drawn up for submission for Building Control approval) and use these quantities to come up with a detailed and accurate analysis of the costs of the project as a whole.

Many building contractors will pay a QS to produce their quote for a project. The more detailed and accurate the information they are given, the more accurate the estimate will be.

According to Claire Barratt from the RICS: “There will be QS’s that specialise in self-builds and they will normally come from a residential property development background. As such they will be used to dealing with cost value comparisons and costs-to-complete exercises during the works.

Quantity surveyors can assist on a self-build by being involved in the creation of the original budget used for loan security. A chartered valuation surveyor will do the residual valuation but the quantity surveyor can produce the estimate/cost plan for the works. This means the self-builders have realistic and achievable budgets before they start, and any loans taken out on the project will reflect the true cost as well as the project’s value.

You can use a QS at the start of the project to come up with, at the simplest level, a ‘take-off’ of quantities and costs based on your building drawings. However, some self-builders employ a QS during the project to ensure that costs do not spiral out of control. On this basis, the arrangement would be on a supervisory fee basis, i.e. a percentage of the build costs."

https://www.homebuilding.co.uk/using-quantity-surveyors/

Its OK. I wasn't lashing out. What you av believe for a long time one single post cnt correct. I didn't even bother reading...càant imagine he hard u r trying to defend ur ignorance. One profession in the makeup of an industry is irrelevant. Na wah o . see learned arrogant professionals

2 Likes

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Nobody: 7:15am On May 11, 2016
tossen:

Its OK. I wasn't lashing out. What you av believe for a long time one single post cnt correct. I didn't even bother reading...càant imagine he hard u r trying to defend ur ignorance. One profession in the makeup of an industry is irrelevant. Na wah o . see learned arrogant professionals

Oh puleeze, lots of attempt at using big words but you failed in the execution.

Your write up tells me all I need to know about you professionally.

So how are they hanging? grin
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by tossen(f): 7:47am On May 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Oh puleeze, lots of attempt at using big words but you failed in the execution.

Your write up tells me all I need to know about you professionally.

So how are they hanging? grin

You remind me of a few who have come to my office one way... And left the other. This is unnecessary. I only stated my point of view. ... You d.don't need to b an unpleasant human being. How dd I use big words in my last post tho?
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by tossen(f): 9:33am On May 11, 2016
n3xt:

Who are you? A contemporist or just another avid lover of modern architecture.

You just hit the nail on the head.

Lol! I'm obsessed with buildings, and construction as a whole. I have seen the attitude of some professionals in the industry and its appaling. I'm a member of the RICS, and I like to watch patiently and quietly as people like Egunmogaji huff and puff.

1 Like

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 11, 2016
tossen:

Lol! I'm obsessed with buildings, and construction as a whole. I have seen the attitude of some professionals in the industry and its appaling. I'm a member of the RICS, and I like to watch patiently and quietly as people like Egunmogaji huff and puff.

Eya pele o Sisi mi grin

Again, how are they hanging? cheesy
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 11, 2016
tossen:

You remind me of a few who have come to my office one way... And left the other. This is unnecessary. I only stated my point of view. ... You d.don't need to b an unpleasant human being. How dd I use big words in my last post tho?

I relish unpleasantness, embrace it dear grin

How are they hanging this morning hon?
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by artizanni: 2:37pm On May 11, 2016
Hello,

A QS is CRUCIAL to the success of a Building project if you do not want to suffer needlessly while implementing your project. Most Certainly, people have been building successfully in Nigeria without QSes, or even Architects and Engineers. But It is best practice to Involve a complete professional team on your project, especially a QS for the reasons below.

1. Every project starts with an Estimate: You need Estimated quantities and cost, prepared thoroughly and accurately, in order to guide you on your project, while Other people can do this, It is better to have a professional QS prepare this for you.

2. Cost Control: A QS usually have access to databases of Cost information, due to constant market surveys. This can lead to better pricing and rates for implementing your project.

It is better to be Overprepared , than sorry.

And it will not cost you more than what you pay your architect, to hire a QS and have a BOQ,Material and Labour schedule , plus Work Schedule prepared for your project.

Too much Information is better than No Information.

To Know more about us, Please check http://artizanni.proposalist.com/let_us_help_you_develop_or_buy_property_in_nigeria
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by tossen(f): 3:24pm On May 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Eya pele o Sisi mi grin

Again, how are they hanging? cheesy

I only wonder what a rude person like you would be hanging. Calling me daft and saying u know it all. For the sake of my person... I choose to ignore your utterances henceforth. It doesn't add or take away from my work.
Have a good day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online / Apartment For Rent Lagos Nigeria - Flats For Rent Lagos / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.