Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex (4909 Views)

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / I Still Love You Halfricanadian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

Trash...now he's pleading upandan when i'm already enjoying myself angry
if am the guy.. I go plead ooo
. how can I lose a beautiful girl like you cheesy
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by arbass(m): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

He's also enjoying na. I'm sure he just wanna retain you in his "fleet".
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by optional1(f): 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

Lolz
He dear not come around me cos I wil disgrace nd embarress him lyk a goat.
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by layla129(f): 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
CaptainECole:
if am the guy.. I go plead ooo
. how can I lose a beautiful girl like you cheesy

Lol, go jare. According to him, he said he wasn't mature enough and he didn't know what he wanted then. Did you know when i ended it, this guy didn't even blink for a sec? He was acting like nothing happened.
He's now pleading almost a year after...
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by layla129(f): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
arbass:

He's also enjoying na. I'm sure he just wanna retain you in his "fleet".
Dude has no fleet anywhere grin...i'm sure girls have shown him pepper that's why he came running bck
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by optional1(f): 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
CaptainECole:
hmmmmm... you diz girls.. una sabi form.. no lie, you missed him.. no lie

Lolz
miss my foot.
How can I miss a guy who doesn't no his right frm his left. He is simply a goat.
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

Lol, go jare. According to him, he said he wasn't mature enough and he didn't know what he wanted then. Did you know when i ended it, this guy didn't even blink for a sec? He was acting like nothing happened.
He's now pleading almost a year after...
But say d truth.. if you weren't dating now.. you would have forgiven & accepted him .. right??
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
optional1:

Lolz
miss my foot.
How can I miss a guy who doesn't no his right frm his left. He is simply a goat.
dat guy must have done something bad.. d way u dey talk.. will u ever date again? ?
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by layla129(f): 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
CaptainECole:
But say d truth.. if you weren't dating now.. you would have forgiven & accepted him .. right??
No, because i already hated him for how he treated me. NO!!!! Sweery
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by optional1(f): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
CaptainECole:
dat guy must have done something bad.. d way u dey talk.. will u ever date again? ?

Lolz,

Y wont I date again?
Am dating a better pesin far better then him.
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

angry Dat guy dey craze ooo.. if I have a damsel like you .. I'll treat u like my queen.. cheesy
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
optional1:

Lolz,

Y wont I date again?
Am dating a better pesin far better then him.
thank God grin
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by layla129(f): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
CaptainECole:
angry Dat guy dey craze ooo.. if I have a damsel like you .. I'll treat u like my queen.. cheesy

Na so dem dey talk angry
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by wemmieslim(f): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Guilty as charged cry
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

Na so dem dey talk angry
lol.. I'm genuine ooo.. Gotta sleep... *-listening to BACK TO SLEEP by Chris Brown** dedicated to layla129. wink
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Bunker1(m): 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

See this one...oga park well jare. You don't know nothing.
Must i feel bad or miss an ex? He messed the relationship up not me
for the fact you are commenting on this post you still love him.
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by layla129(f): 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bunker1:
for the fact you are commenting on this post you still love him.

Lol grin sweery just trust me when i say i don't. Just having a chat that's all...if i miss him that much we will be dating by now. I'm happier now cool
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by optional1(f): 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
CaptainECole:
thank God grin

Yea tnk God 4 d gift of life.

Abeg 4get dat ur babe jor, old things r passed away nd new things r arriving. Abi hw una take dy quote am again.

Good morning is 12 already, sleep tight nd dream of beautiful pple.
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
optional1:

Yea tnk God 4 d gift of life.

Abeg 4get dat ur babe jor, old things r passed away nd new things r arriving. Abi hw una take dy quote am again.

Good morning is 12 already, sleep tight nd dream of beautiful pple.
good morning and good night wink
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by arbass(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

Dude has no fleet anywhere grin...i'm sure girls have shown him pepper that's why he came running bck
Haahaaa...hilarious grin
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by layla129(f): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2016
arbass:

Haahaaa...hilarious grin

Lol
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by arbass(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

Lol
How's it goin' with you today?
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Rajosh(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2016
captainEcole I Still do all these things but I don't think I love her cos even if the opportunity presents itself, I'll never date her against. Never Ever
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by cynthiaDera(f): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=layla129 post=44620124]

Laff wan kill me die. Who will I ask
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by queencalipso(f): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

Naah, i did even to a fault. It got to a point i started doing dumb things i wouldn't do on a normal day but he took me for granted and that's the point where the beast in me was unleashed.
It was hard breaking up but once my mind is made up, there's no going back.
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by erosimo(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

Naah, i did even to a fault. It got to a point i started doing dumb things i wouldn't do on a normal day but he took me for granted and that's the point where the beast in me was unleashed.
It was hard breaking up but once my mind is made up, there's no going back.
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do

Smile! It means u can't double date. Good for u
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by erosimo(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
As long as both of u have had intimacy, the memory will always be there but it will just be flashing into ur mind once in a blue moon. Peace
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by erosimo(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

Aww! I understand 'cos I have already hated mine too.... It is too painful when people u loved honestly, took u for granted cry
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
Rajosh:
captainEcole I Still do all these things but I don't think I love her cos even if the opportunity presents itself, I'll never date her against. Never Ever
come to think of it.. how do you guys manage to let go of feelings .. I wish I could
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Rajosh(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
CaptainECole:
come to think of it.. how do you guys manage to let go of feelings .. I wish I could
It's easier to let go of feelings if you're the one hurt.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Charlieboskie(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
CaptainECole:
Many of y'all have exes, whether you're a boy or girl,but even when you fail to admit it,some of you still miss your ex,and even still think of her or him, that only means one thing— you still love your ex. Fact... here are 5 signs that you still love your ex.
1.You still think of him or her :Yes! When you can't get her off your mind,you're always thinking of her,you even dream of her,you're in class or work and you can't concentrate,cuz you can't get her off your mind. Then you still love her/him!
2.You still check her accounts : Since you cannot stop thinking of her,consequently, you stalk her through her social media accounts,you're always browsing through her Facebook wall,checking her posts,her picture uploads,her comments and likes,you're always checking her whatsapp profile, her statuses,for no reason cheesy .. you can't do without checking .. then brother you still love her!
3.You still feel jealous : Despite she's your ex,you still feel jealous whenever any male compliments her on Facebook, or you see side by side with another guy,or she uploads a guy's picture on whatsapp.. you even save the guy's pic so you go cram his face cheesy..Dude,you still love her!
4.You always feel like getting in touch with her :You are always missing her,you always feel like calling her,or chatting with her,for no valid reason, every time you stare at her number in your phonebook contacts,or you stare at her whatsapp profile .. you are always wanting to her her voice .. haha.. Chairman, you still love her!
5.Everything reminds you of her : this is the worst of all.. almost anything reminds you of her, you hear a lady's voice and it reminds you of your ex's voice, you perceive a perfume aroma and it reminds you of her,sometimes you even mistake someone to be her.. lol.. You stopped playing candy crush because it was her favourite game,you see someone holding a blackberry bold 6,and it reminds you of her because it was her phone .. That means you still love her!
But think about it.. its never too late to make amends if you love her and she's still single and you feel she still loves you too wink .. But if you're not sure or she's now engaged to someone else ,then sorry bro,you gotta move on.. Sometimes we don't know the value of what we have until we've lost it.. Relationship teaches us a lotta things,it makes us stronger and wiser,and on the flipside,it could also make us stu.pie and "blind".. all the same we learn the lesson. Shoutout to all the exes in dat house .. I hail ooooo.
Plz.. anyone dat knows Mimi, my little Angel, my baby. should Plz tell her dat I still love n care for her. I Jst want us bk togeda..
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Charlieboskie:
Plz.. anyone dat knows Mimi, my little Angel, my baby. should Plz tell her dat I still love n care for her. I Jst want us bk togeda..
is she a nairalander so we go fit help you.. but hey bro,why not beg her na,call her and meet up.. Mimi, please ur bobo wants you back ooooo!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do U Handle An Issue As Complex As This? / Can You Marry A Rasta? / Why Are Women so jealous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.