Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) (13829 Views)

What I Saw In Paris This Morning (pic) / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her (2) (3) (4)

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Heryorh: 4:51am On Apr 12, 2016
na advert be diz jare...
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 12, 2016
Shez fine nah op what happened? The makeup is just to enhance her looks tho itz too much buh shez still okay.....
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Cutehector(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv, dat woman up there is more pretty dan you are!

And dats a fact!

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by mzFiona(f): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2016
This girl is beautiful Na!! Haba....this op sef abi u wan use style show us what your bae looks like in the morning

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 12, 2016
Cutehector:
Stupedinluv, dat woman up there is more pretty dan you are!

And dats a fact!
Try again child
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2016
mzFiona:
This girl is beautiful Na!! Haba....this op sef abi u wan use style show us what your bae looks like in the morning
You no see f close to my monicker abi undecided
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by chubbyswit(m): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2016
its true OP, the lady looks far more beautiful than you. Stop hating on your fellow gals

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 12, 2016
chubbyswit:
its true OP, the lady looks far more beautiful than you. Stop hating on your fellow gals
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by krak101(m): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
She looks plain and dry.
... Plain and dry works best for most guys if not all. So come imagine if she kit up... She'll finish all dem contenders grin
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 12, 2016
krak101:
... Plain and dry works best for most guys if not all. So come imagine if she kit up... She'll finish all dem contenders grin
If i hear oooo
cheesyundecided
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by krak101(m): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
If i hear oooo
BTW OP hope that's not you cause if na you then no doubt you ugly without makeup tongue
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2016
krak101:
BTW OP hope that's not you cause if na you then no doubt you ugly without makeup tongue
grin You have indirectly answered the question. People are just dishonest.

Look how different the before and after pics are undecided
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by slyrone(m): 7:25am On Apr 12, 2016
grad2012:
Nothing wrong with her she looks nyc.
you got a bright future behind you

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Marlvin(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
She looks plain and dry.

Believe you Me, she's more prettier than you. #No disrespect to your facial looks. just stating the obvious.

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by olaolaking: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2016
I guess the Op is in the pixz. I prefer her raw though.
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 12, 2016
Marlvin:

Believe you Me, she's more prettier than you. #No disrespect to your facial looks. just stating the obvious.
Was i expecting you to say this undecided Yeap. Meehn you are too predictable grin
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 12, 2016
olaolaking:
I guess the Op is in the pixz. I prefer her raw though.
where me? undecided
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Marlvin(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2016
The question itself doesn't really make sense, she applied make up to look more prettier than she already is, which is quite applicable to most women/girls. so why should I break up with her ?

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by firstking01(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2016
Am i the only one who's still trying to decipher what's going on here

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2016
Marlvin:
The question itself doesn't really make sense, she applied make up to look more prettier than she already is, which is quite applicable to most women/girls. so why should I break up with her ?
She looks changed with make up. Stop pretending not to see it.
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Marlvin(m): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Was i expecting you to say this undecided Yeap. Meehn you are too predictable grin

#chuckles....When it comes to stating the obvious, you can bet your last nickel on that.
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2016
Marlvin:

#chuckles....When it comes to stating the obvious, you can bet your last nickel on that.
At this stage of hatred even a monkey will look prettier than me.

Sorry o if e pain you undecidedgrincheesy
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Marlvin(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
She looks changed with make up. Stop pretending not to see it.

Changed yes ! thanks to the makeup artist .that's the effect of the makeup. her true self didn't get wiped out too. neither Am I dating her cos of how pretty she looks .
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2016
Marlvin:

Changed yes ! thanks to the makeup artist .that's the effect of the makeup. her true self didn't get wiped out too. neither Am I dating her cos of how pretty she looks .
K undecided
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Marlvin(m): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
At this stage of hatred even a monkey will look prettier than me.

Sorry o if e pain you undecidedgrincheesy

grin , #burst out laughing....hahahaha
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Marlvin(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by krak101(m): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin You have indirectly answered the question. People are just dishonest.

Look how different the before and after pics are undecided
lols. Nah don't get me wrong. On a second thought I just jokingly reasoned you might just have wanted to get some thumbs up for your "flawless pix" as a starter for a good day. My first comment still stands.
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by bladeAnders(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2016
I will love her more without the make ups
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by nenergy(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
shocked Lie muha..
1. You're not a lady (Bursted) grin 2. You don't know what beauty is.
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2016
nenergy:

1. You're not a lady (Bursted) grin
2. You don't know what beauty is.
Oh am a trans too undecided
What is beauty?
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Leriebloom(f): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2016
She looks good jare although her brows are just too close.

Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? / Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? / Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It?