Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,957 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) (13827 Views)

What I Saw In Paris This Morning (pic) / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:17am On Apr 13, 2016
So are you saying my future wife will wear a hair net to bed Like some prison chef

Na was oh undecided

She looks good though, minus that hideous hair net angry
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by NaWetinDey(m): 4:36am On Apr 13, 2016
The first picture where she has no makeup on is how girls get to me - natural, beautiful and sensual.

Most women don't know, though,, that most men ACTUALLY hate their cosmetic nonsense because it makes most of them, on closer look, appear to be like painted or glorified sepulchre.

Anyways, you can wear your foreign masquerades (when ours in the villages are begging for people to wear them) while going to wherever but, when with me, 'hey! please, put off that mask!' Be real!

Thank you, ladies...you all are beautiful as long as you keep hygiene.
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 13, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
So are you saying my future wife will wear a hair net to bed Like some prison chef

Na was oh undecided

She looks good though, minus that hideous hair net angry
What will she wear to bed undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by frankkydee(m): 7:40am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
undecided Does she look like me

She looks like u
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
What will she wear to bed undecided

dunno, but can't she go to bed looking pretty? is that too much to ask for?
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

dunno, but can't she go to bed looking pretty? is that too much to ask for?
Its three much if you ask me grin
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Its three much if you ask me grin

cheesy

Be sexxxy 4 ur man, get a sexxxy hair net if that's what it takes tongue
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by robosky02(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
pbs4real:
wish i could mk it 500 followers.

OK Then you can have as much as...

but minus grad2012 lol

1 Like

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Fash20: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2016
I hate fake girls.So,Hell no i will dumb her fake ass
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by chigozie1010: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
Some ladies are UG
LY in real life...PLAIN in real life
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by chigoizie7(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
cheesy

Don't know what to call u anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. / Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? / Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.