Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. (12523 Views)

I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One / This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) / I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by frubben(m): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2016
Julietcutie:
op u can't say 99% not all gals r hoes... they are decent disciplined ones and am among d disciplined ones.... maybe r d gals u had an encounter with acted like hoes but don't generalise it

Babe dey are decent and disciplined bitches
Don't mistake dem for real women
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by peter(m): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

cry cry grin grin grin grin
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by akike: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2016
falconey:

everyone is claiming decent , then who are the hoes

although no babe will adhere she is/was a hoe..

Let's start with your sisters grin
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by peter(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2016
Nice1 OP
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by akike: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2016
Festivalofholi

Your sisters are also sex objects, don't you forget grin
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2016
akike:
Festivalofholi

Your sisters are also sex objects, don't you forget grin
Lol... Sweetheart i think they belong to d 1%.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by akike: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Lol... Sweetheart i think they belong to d 1%.
You think? grin

They don't, They belong to the 99% tongue
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by latinoKingdom(m): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
cassieblake:
You are very silly undecided
Well sha you said not all girls
he is not silly, I think he is right

1 Like

Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by inkz: 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Useless and packageless bi¤chs

1 Like

Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
akike:
You think? grin
They don't, They belong to the 99% tongue
Truth is bitter, truth hurts.

1 Like

Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by ITbomb(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
cassieblake:
You are very silly undecided
Well sha you said not all girls
You could have just said, "I'm guilty" we would understand instead of the abuse
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
only gals wit low self esteem will try to prove deir self to any man at all...i knw who i am,i dnt need u to define mi ...

1 Like

Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by searchng4love: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
lovely response...epic, how are you lady?

CindyeMerAld:
only gals wit low self esteem will try to prove deir self to any man at all...i knw who i am,i dnt need u to define mi ...
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by iykekelvins(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
Well said
I won't say 99% tho
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Rukkydelta(f): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
Yeah....Most girls are sluts

1 Like

Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by RiloKiley: 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
...He does all these things because he loves her an wants to give/do nice things fer her outta that love.

Lol grin

And what does she do for him out of that love?
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Hollawayn05(m): 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Good post Op...
Most em girls of nowadays only tink the only thing they can. bring to table his dem Pu**y...
scanty Brain, no idea, lack of focus...

buh we still got Few of dem above 1% but not more than 20% that are industrious, got spirit of an entrepreneur and are Independent...

if you got 1 of the above, Pls kindly Keep Her..

1 Like

Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
RiloKiley:

Lol grin

And what does she do for him out of that love?
Go ask er
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by CookieBrown: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
@OP - 99% , including your sisters and female relatives. The Nigerin man and his low self esteem at it again, so confused and immature. Today black is beautiful , tommorow black girls are the best, another day black girls are sexual objects, another week am black and proud, you little men are just impossible. Get a life yo !!
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by RiloKiley: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Go ask er
i. e you don't know cheesy
A girl wants a guy to shower her with all the love in the world. When it comes to showering back they hardly have anything to offer. Ordinary gift they can't buy and even those that show the initiative to do so are usually coerced first.

Have u ever given a guy, one guy, N100 recharge card? How many guys have given u N200, N750 and above? Talk true oh grin
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
You nailed it!!!
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
tongue
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
But this is not facts nor stats

You heard of independent ladies ?? U think dey give a ish bout wt a man makes or if his driving car etc .... No
Y generalise
Some very rich women , successful, show der legs , boobs, yansh, not to attract even most are married seff but dats how they feel to dress

Why do alot of Nigerian men .. The ones that live in nigeria .. Have an issue with how people dress its their body .. Yall just complain complain instead of focusing on serious matter

How many did u bang ?? How many to make up this 99% u have slept with the whole female population sad . Stop painting nigerian girls in bad light.. Not good
Other african countries never do this only nigerians y u guys always bringing females down .... What's with this backward mentality ..

Look at the daughter of the owner of virgin atlantic... .. Pls tell me who she chasing yet her boobs always out guys even looking for come up lol mehn ignorance needs to stop .. smiley

Dat naija female dj wey her papa get money ... Pls who is she chasing yet i see her with bikini shots .. Abi nah guys dey chase am for her papa money .. Come on stop degrading Nigerian females .. We actually berra than most on a real ..
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
RiloKiley:

i. e you don't know cheesy
A girl wants a guy to shower her with all the love in the world. When it comes to showering back they hardly have anything to offer. Ordinary gift they can't buy and even those that show the initiative to do so are usually coerced first.

Have u ever given a guy, one guy, N100 recharge card? How many guys have given u N200, N750 and above? Talk true oh grin

Some cook for their men or buy them things.
To each her own way of exspressing/showing her love.

No,I've not given a man a recharge card but neither have I asked for one or been given one either.
But idk, I'm American.We use monthly phone plans.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Bamz(m): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
All dis female bashing threads on nl r really getting irritating nw. If all u nigerian men hate woman so much, den go Bleep yourselves. B gays and leave us alone

Exactly the OPs point, is that all ye lot have to offer?
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by firstking01(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
And i think i know the 1% girlcheesy
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
HateU2:
You nailed it!!!
Thanks sweetheart. Women are blessed with as much talents as men, both most of them have refused to use such talents cos they depend on their body to get what they want.

1 Like

Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by RiloKiley: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Some cook for their men or buy them things.
To each her own way of exspressing/showing her love.

No,I've not given a man a recharge card but neither have I asked for one or been given one either.
But idk, I'm American.We use monthly phone plans.
And how many 21st century females COOK talk less of cooking for their men? They even justify themselves on cooking threads that they don't have to cook for their husbands, their maids can do it.

As for buying guys things, all I can say is hahahahaha grin
Your from Texas yeah? What part? I have a li'l crib in Austin smiley Ever been to Toucan's palace?

1 Like

Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
HateU2:
You nailed it!!!
You mean like this? cheesy

Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Thanks sweetheart. Women are blessed with as much talents as men, both most of them have refused to use such talents cos they depend on their body to get what they want.
It's d society bro.

If I'm to get you right from ur write up, you support feminism right
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
AirSultan:
You mean like this? cheesy
nd my amebo is here again cheesy cheesy

Yes, like that wink
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
HateU2:
nd my amebo is here again cheesy cheesy

Yes, like that wink
Lol smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Petite Girls / Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos / Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.