Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. (12521 Views)

I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One / This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) / I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by swtdrms(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
Leriebloom:

I chose not to answer you, its quite obvious.

Nop, u answered me only that u dont knw wat to say....Hehehehee!
anyway, how u dey?
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
so is your mom and all your sisters
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by bluntspade: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Is that a cat
yeah.. can u put a smile on that face¿
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
bluntspade:
yeah.. can u put a smile on that face¿
°I don't smile in pics.
...°•Now that you've finally seen me....can I see you
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 17, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Yeah, dats my point exactly. No guy is a father chrismas, he's got so much financial responsibilities. So wen he spends his money on a gal, he must need something in return. And we all know a gal has nothing to offer to a guy besides her pusssy.

When the predominant desire of a guy is fully focused only on having sex with a gal, he'ld be blind on anything good that she can offer him, except her pusssy. He'ld willingly spend lavishly on her in order to get her to help him satisfy his sexual desire. This same guy will now identify her as sex object.
A lot of guys are emotionally warped. They can't seem to give true love. All they're capable of doing is seeking sexual gratification, from one gal to another.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nazaretha(m): 6:12am On Jun 17, 2016
Op, every girl knows she's a sex object, called to bed only when the night is cold. And played with when the dawn isn't near.

Why would she have sex with him when she knew they would never get married She's a sex material, my dear. You just are being modest. Slúts after all are humans too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Petite Girls / If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. / Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.