Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview (50075 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by mandandit: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
princejenks:
I don't exactly agree with those saying bianca shouldn't have replied the mentally deranged lady. Bianca is a respectable lady married to an equally respectable family,an ambassador of the country who represents us out there so if anyone tries to soil her reputation in any way,she deserves the right to address it,not necessarily cos for her sake but for what she represents. Besides,she's in the middle of a family brawl concerning her late husband's estate so she has to be mindful about how the reputation of her late husband's family could be affected by this bad press from some deranged fellow who has been disowned by her family

GBAM,I agree with you. She really gave it to that lunatic Kemi with such a cold and detached response, but an atomic blow!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Presidiotbuhari: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
akthedream:

I can see you are the biological son of Rev. King....how devilish are you?

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by banio: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
All should let sleeping dogs lie. Teenage deeds should be allowed to rest whether true or false.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Kuriou: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
hyperflex:
That reply was fire...I swear

Chai, Chai, Chai! Serious fireooo. The deranged Kemi needs to be put in chains. She only knows how to abuse people upon all her criminal records. If you can say that your own father used you for rituals, then you have a problem. Is good Bianca tacked her because is the same people that are asking why, Tomorrow they will say that she ignored it so it must be true. Everybody knows this lousy Kemis penchant for fabricating lies, but they are willing to give her the airtime to abuse and malign people.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=Presidiotbuhari post=44667303][/quote]
Answer my questions...how devilish are you?
How is Rev King your biological father.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by numericalguy(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bianca reply is silly.
Did you spread your legs for FFK or not.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by christopherozo: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
blackmamba1:

You will not be saying this if you are the one that this crazy market woman is talking about. Why should anybody fold their hands and let her get away with talking about people anyhow. I think Bianca's media aides did the best thing. Teach this ba$tard b1tch a lesson that shows her she has a real problem.
I don't know why we are always exhibiting African mentality of letting people off when they should be tackled. Since she says she was there, and FFK called her to defend him, let her ask him to give her picture proof to prove her outrageous claims.

Kemi Olunloyo is known for spreading vicious rum ours and lies against people. Did she not say thatAdeboye is a murderer? That Oyedepo the bishop has sex with his pastors aboard his private jet?
Now she is maligning this woman that she cannot even begin to compare with. I also agree that is only a tree that can stand and wait to be cut down. This reply is A1. Cool and calculated and focusing on her mental challenge which is causing her to behave irrational.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by christopherozo: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
blackmamba1:

You will not be saying this if you are the one that this crazy market woman is talking about. Why should anybody fold their hands and let her get away with talking about people anyhow. I think Bianca's media aides did the best thing. Teach this ba$tard b1tch a lesson that shows her she has a real problem.
I don't know why we are always exhibiting African mentality of letting people off when they should be tackled. Since she says she was there, and FFK called her to defend him, let her ask him to give her picture proof to prove her outrageous claims.

Kemi Olunloyo is known for spreading vicious rumours and lies against people. Did she not say that Daddy Adeboye is a murderer? That Oyedepo the bishop has sex with his pastors aboard his private jet?
Now she is maligning this woman that she cannot even begin to compare with. I also agree that is only a tree that can stand and wait to be cut down. This reply is A1. Cool and calculated and focusing on her mental challenge which is causing her to behave irrational.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by TheMadame(f): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Argumentum ad hominem. Simple.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Organs(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Reading this reply tells me it might be true. This is because the allegation was not addressed only an attack on the character of the person alleging so the allegation might be true judging from the reply.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Maski87: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
But, what is wrong with 2 adults having sex, a woman has,the right to have an abortion and that includes Bianca l please you people should leave Bianca alone
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by kiosk1: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
excel101:
If she did not responded, its same persons like you that will saying she should come and clear the air. Nothing satisfies guys like you. For ur info, Like the saying goes "silent is consent".

You just said it, my brother. Same set of people are saying now that they know Kemi Olunloyo is deranged and undeserving of reply but after they will come again and say that bianca kept quiet which means agreement. I like the way Bianca just pour cold water for her head in this snazzy way, and even Sympathising with her family!!!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Presidiotbuhari: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
akthedream:
Answer my questions...how devilish are you? How is Rev King your biological father.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by T9ksy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
SirShymexx:
Summary:

FFK the King of Igbo chics, hit it first like Ray J, and left her with a guts full of babies. But crazed Kemi is a snitch like she's publicly accepted.

FFK is a legend lol. Once you bag a chic as good looking as Biancar, you can't go wrong with chics again lol. Definitely a MILF I won't mind spending a few weeks with lol.

@ bolded.... can you then imagine her as a sweet 18 when FFK plucked her cherries and then proceed to bang her left, right, front and back? Truly, FFK has had some tasty ibo chicks and they don't come any tastier than miss bianca Onoh who also doubled as miss wet martini winner when FFK charmed her into his bed.

Our brothers east of the niger are just miffed that their so called first lady is a reject from none other than a garrulous yoruba stallion like FFK. I guess it's hard for them to swallow the fact that Ojukwu their hero married a yoruba man's left-over.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Presidiotbuhari: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
akthedream:
Answer my questions...how devilish are you? How is Rev King your biological father.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by toboy: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mynd44:
They shouldn't have replied. Every (sound) person knows our dear aunty Kemi is not well.
Guy you wicked; tongue
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Avatarone: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
Addmass:
THIS PRESS STATEMENT WAS ISSUED BY AMB. BIANCA OJUKWU'S PRESS SECRETARY EARLIER TODAY:

12 April 2016

PRESS STATEMENT FROM HER EXCELLENCY, AMBASSADOR BIANCA ODUMEGWU-OJUKWU

RE PULSE TV NEWS INTERVIEW APRIL 2016

The attention of Her Excellency has been drawn to an interview granted by a media character Ms Kemi Olunloyo, a deportee from Canada, and a fugitive from justice in the United States of America, whose sole existence centres around online character assassination. Her victims have ranged from Bishops, General Overseers,Presidents, Ministers, Hardworking Musicians and real media Personalities down to her own family members including her mother, father, stepmother and siblings.
It is rather unfortunate that it has become the practice for anyone seeking publicity to add Her Excellency’s name to their stories, fantasies or delusions, and none more so than this mentally unstable internet troll whose insane need for attention is well known to Nigerians.
This unhealthy obsession with Her Excellency for some time now, a situation most public figures can identify with, has been glaringly evident in her posts, and is indicative of a more serious underlying condition. It is quite clear that her delusions and fantasies have become her reality, and her lack of gainful employment and hours spent online focusing on other people’s lives have exacerbated her already strained sanity or lack thereof.
It is obvious that Ms Olunloyo needs urgent psychiatric attention
Her Excellency extends her sincere sympathies to Ms. Olunloyo’s family, and urges those who are able, to ensure that this mentally challenged individual receives the crucial psychiatric help she is so desperately in need of in order to contain her excesses.

Signed

Uchendu Onuoha
Media Liason Officer to Her Excellency
Amb. Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu.

12th April 2016

http://pulse.ng/local/kemi-olunloyo-she-needs-psychiatric-attention-bianca-responds-to-fani-kayode-pregnancy-claims-id4914223.html

I SIMPLY LOVE THIS DAZING REPLY. SUPERCOOL!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by DTaj: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
No single reference to the allegation by Kemi Olunloyo; just insults!

Wasted time reading the thrash! Based on this infantile response, Kemi was right about the 2 abortions!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by victorazy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
Classic reply to a deranged fellow. Infact, her exccellency should'nt have stoop this low in dignifying mentally unsteable and out of touch kemi with a reply.

What do expect from yoruba woman
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Avatarone: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
T9ksy:

@ bolded.... can you then imagine her as a sweet 18 when FFK plucked her cherries and then proceed to bang her left, right, front and back? Truly, FFK has had some tasty ibo chicks and they don't come any tastier than miss bianca Onoh who also doubled as miss wet martini winner when FFK charmed her into his bed.

Our brothers east of the niger are just miffed that their so called first lady is a reject from none other than a garrulous yoruba stallion like FFK. I guess it's hard for them to swallow the fact that Ojukwu their hero married a yoruba man's left-over.

Another stark raving Lunatic like Kemi Olunloyo. The asylums are too full these days and I hear they now let the nut cases parade the streets on outing. Oga, time for your medicine
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by T9ksy(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
numericalguy:
Bianca reply is silly.
Did you spread your legs for FFK or not.

Of course, she did!!!

That was obviously why she could not go ahead with her threatened law suit because she knew there are still living witnesses i.e the sarakis, to her fornications with the yoruba stallion.

ffk used and then dumped her for a more respectable lady to make families with . No wonder, she had to go and grace the bed of her God-father.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Tabletop1: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
And FFK was grovelling with an apology and retraction in all the daily newspapers begging not to be sued.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by T9ksy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2016

Another stark raving Lunatic like Kemi Olunloyo. The asylums are too full these days and I hear they now let the nut cases parade the streets on outing. Oga, time for your medicine

Don't worry about my mental state of mind rather addressed the issue raised by KOO which is did bianca had abortion for FFK or not? It's simple logic -if the story were false as you gullible and highly emotional folks would want us to believe, what then is stopping bianca from following up with her threatened law suit?

Deal with it!!! FFK - a yoruba man pho.cked your first lady like a s.l.u.t before your eze wuruwuru came along to lap up his left-over.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by PANDA2: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2016

Abi oooooooo. They are all over. Yaba don full
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Roxby: 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
They should allow this rich widow to mourn her husband and have some peace
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by PANDA2: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
kiosk1:

You just said it, my brother. Same set of people are saying now that they know Kemi Olunloyo is deranged and undeserving of reply but after they will come again and say that bianca kept quiet which means agreement. I like the way Bianca just pour cold water for her head in this snazzy way, and even Sympathising with her family!!!

Her reaction is 100 percent correct. Somebody accused me once before and then begged me to forget. After the matter came up again for them to turn around and tell me that their memory is faint about asking me to forgive and forget. Is human nature, so this action is necessary.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by T9ksy(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
Tabletop1:
And FFK was grovelling with an apology and retraction in all the daily newspapers begging not to be sued.

I guess , below is what you meant by "grovelling with an apology and retraction"?

“You want to cover up the truth about our past, let’s meet in court” – Fani-Kayode replies Bianca Ojukwu

By Wale Odunsi on September 9, 2013
Tweet Pin It
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has reacted to the comments of an aide to Mrs. Bianca Ojukwu in the Sun Newspaper of 9th September, where she turned down the withdrawal of the statement he earlier made about their “intimate affair”.

According to the former beauty queen, a mere apology by the ex-aide to former President Olusegun Obasanjo was “not enough”.

But a swift response by Mr. Tosin Emmanuel, personal assistant to Fani-Kayode, hours after the publication wondered the motive of Mrs. Ojukwu in rejecting the retraction.

Emmanuel in a statement noted that “Throughout this matter, Chief Fani-Kayode has chosen the path of peace and has attempted to avoid an ugly and public quarrel with Bianca Ojukwu out of respect to the memory of her late father Chief C.C. Onoh and the memory of her late husband, Dim Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu.

“Consequently he has publicly apologised to her and the two other igbo ladies that he mentioned in the said article (namely Miss Chioma Ansoh and Miss Adaobi Ucgegbu) on two separate occassions, in three separate national newspapers and online.

He said Fani-Kayode has edited the said article, ensured that no newspaper in Nigeria that published it mentioned their names in the revised version, admitted that the word ”intimate” that was used in the online version of the article was ”indiscreet” and has bent over backwards to tread the path of peace and to appease all those concerned.

Continuing, “Despite all these efforts Bianca Ojukwu has refused to be appeased or to let go and she has continued to peddle the shameless lie that she has never met Chief Fani-Kayode. This is sad and unfortunate and it is beyond the imagination of anyone that a serving Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Nigeria would so readily and so easily be given to telling such lies.

Emmanuel noted that Chief Fani-Kayode is not comfortable with publicly joining issues with ladies when it comes to matters of a private nature such as this because he was well brought up.

He said it is clear that Bianca Ojukwu is desperate to go to war over this issue and to cover up the truth about their past.

“It is also clear that she has constituted herself into the arrowhead of a group of people that are determined to use her and this whole unsavoury episode to attempt to distract attention from the wider and more important issues raised in the essay and to discredit him.

“Since that is the case we welcome whatever action Ojukwu wishes to take in court and we shall gladly meet her there. We will also be instigating our own legal proceedings against her in due course for her barefaced and malicious lies and her consistent claim that she has never met Chief Fani-Kayode all in an attempt to libel, defame, diminish and discredit him before the entire world.
The statement added that the precise nature of that relationship between the two will be explored and exposed in open court.

“It is not in the nature of Chief Fani-Kayode to fight unecessary and distractive battles over flippant matters such as this but on this occassion he has been compelled to do so simply because he will do whatever it takes to protect his integrity and establish the fact that he has told no lie. Since she has continued her shameless perfidy and wishes to tread the path of deceit and confrontation then so be it. Finally let it be clearly understood that at no point did Chief Fani-Kayode lie about the nature of his relationship with Ojukwu.

“However he did not feel that it was appropiate or necessary to share the details of that relationship with the public because he felt that such matters were strictly private. The fact that she mistook his mature exercise of restraint and discretion, even when provoked and insulted, his desire for peace and his gentlemanly nature for weakness is not only unfortunate but also a grave miscalculation on her part.

“Once again we reiterate the fact that we counsel Ojukwu to take whatever course of action she pleases and we welcome this opportunity to expose her for what she is.

The matter has been referred to our lawyers for final preparation. They will prepare a vigorous defence to Ojukwu’s absurd allegations and they will also determine our next line of action against her”

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Madam, KOO was wrong to bring your personal life online.
Agreed.
But then, did you actually abort for FFk?
That's your past, agreed.
But are You FFK's ex-bedmate?
Just for the records.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by sandali: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Organs:
Reading this reply tells me it might be true. This is because the allegation was not addressed only an attack on the character of the person alleging so the allegation might be true judging from the reply.

You may need to go back to your GS 101 Use of English. What do you understand to be fantasies and delusions Or you want her to answer this slowpoke Kemi in primary school English? Honestly Some people always want to be spoon-fed and have everything spelt out for them in A B C
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Debooster: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
T9ksy:

I guess , below is what you meant by "grovelling with an apology and retraction"?

Oh boy, dis thing dey pain you too much . Are you FFK? I thought they said your Ashawo don born and you dey change napkin. Joblessness na bad thing oooo.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by Lionsclaw: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Topleague:
you could have address the message instead of this insult.
my dear you are a growing young lady and so I hope you learn from this.....its not everything you respond to. If she was ffk's ex girlfriend 20yrs ago what has that to do today? Is that a political issue for debate that could move Nigeria forward??

So when you say respond you mean she should join issue with a canadian deportee who obviously have mental issue. Haba some people have decorum o, in life you dont challenge every tim dick and harry ok. Biance gave the perfect response to her
Re: Bianca Ojukwu's Response To Kemi Olunloyo' Interview by moupe: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Addmass:
THIS PRESS STATEMENT WAS ISSUED BY AMB. BIANCA OJUKWU'S PRESS SECRETARY EARLIER TODAY:

12 April 2016

PRESS STATEMENT FROM HER EXCELLENCY, AMBASSADOR BIANCA ODUMEGWU-OJUKWU

RE PULSE TV NEWS INTERVIEW APRIL 2016

The attention of Her Excellency has been drawn to an interview granted by a media character Ms Kemi Olunloyo, a deportee from Canada, and a fugitive from justice in the United States of America, whose sole existence centres around online character assassination. Her victims have ranged from Bishops, General Overseers,Presidents, Ministers, Hardworking Musicians and real media Personalities down to her own family members including her mother, father, stepmother and siblings.
It is rather unfortunate that it has become the practice for anyone seeking publicity to add Her Excellency’s name to their stories, fantasies or delusions, and none more so than this mentally unstable internet troll whose insane need for attention is well known to Nigerians.
This unhealthy obsession with Her Excellency for some time now, a situation most public figures can identify with, has been glaringly evident in her posts, and is indicative of a more serious underlying condition. It is quite clear that her delusions and fantasies have become her reality, and her lack of gainful employment and hours spent online focusing on other people’s lives have exacerbated her already strained sanity or lack thereof.
It is obvious that Ms Olunloyo needs urgent psychiatric attention
Her Excellency extends her sincere sympathies to Ms. Olunloyo’s family, and urges those who are able, to ensure that this mentally challenged individual receives the crucial psychiatric help she is so desperately in need of in order to contain her excesses.

Signed

Uchendu Onuoha
Media Liason Officer to Her Excellency
Amb. Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu.

12th April 2016

http://pulse.ng/local/kemi-olunloyo-she-needs-psychiatric-attention-bianca-responds-to-fani-kayode-pregnancy-claims-id4914223.html

See link where the allegations were made https://www.nairaland.com/3043453/kemi-olunloyo-fani-kayode-impregnated-bianca-ojukwu

Kemi, you see am. Operation fire for fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' / INEC Threatens To Cancel Kogi Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.