Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! (24791 Views)

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by joseph1832(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Creamish:

If you read my posts and understood my stand, we wont be having this conversation. wink

Lemme help u understand where I truly stand on this. The wife and her friends were wrong to have beaten her and disgraced her. A non-violent confrontation shuld av sufficed. A confrontation with the hubby too shuld occur.

D'u understand now?
Yea I do. But I still feel confronting her husband is the best, never the mistress.

Re-read my stand above. Not sure why U think we are in different boats. The only difference btw us is I believe the mistress is as guilty as the husband..

Please quote where I said the husband is not guilty..
That's the problem, I can't find where you said the husband is not guilty. Lol.

Anyway, as long as adultery is not a crime in Nigeria, the mistress and husband are just having fun. Lol. However, assault is very much a crime and the wife should be served a hot cup of coffee with very high caffeine. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by DemiGoddess(f): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
joseph1832:
Hey calm down, no need to start issuing ultimatums. I reacted to what I saw, you should have understood that. Or was it explicitly written that you were speaking from the wife's point of view? I'm not clairvoyant I'll have you know.

Next time try not to sound patronising angry
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by joseph1832(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Next time try not to sound patronising angry
Oh my, please know this, the only people I patronize are those who gives me business and pleasure. grin
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by DemiGoddess(f): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh my, please know this, the only people I patronize are those who gives me business and pleasure. grin

So?
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by TheSociopath(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by TheSociopath(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Nope.

He's a blasted son of a b!tch who deserves to die by chinese water torture.

I was writing from the wife's point of view and not the husband which is pretty much obvious.

Did I ever glorify the man's ass?

So either you have problem understanding or you just trying to spite me.

Please don't ever get sarcastic with me again 'cause it never goes down well.

Thank you fine sir!

Hmmn... My fiery goddess
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by DemiGoddess(f): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
TheSociopath:

Hmmn... My fiery goddess
Howdy darling smiley
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

Babe, pls stop this already grin grin grin

Yo getting too hilarious for my liking
How is it funny? undecided
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
joseph1832:
Out of respect for you, I'll refrain from saying what I have to say.
How dare you! shocked
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by TheSociopath(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Howdy darling smiley

Feeling normal, you?
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by DemiGoddess(f): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
TheSociopath:

Feeling normal, you?
Same thank you.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Creamish(f): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lezzlie:
That coming from you is an endorsement of some sort wink cheesy

I could not agree more with your position on this..
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by TheSociopath(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Same thank you.

Aii dear
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by KINGinWAHALA(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
The wife's action was just plain silly. She ought to be more worried about her looks, how to make herself sexy so her husband wouldn't be chasing them runs girls. Only if she had bought my grade 1 quality tokunbo panties imported from china, this thrash would have been avoided. undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Creamish(f): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Nope.

He's a blasted son of a b!tch who deserves to die by chinese water torture.

I was writing from the wife's point of view and not the husband which is pretty much obvious.

Did I ever glorify the man's ass?

So either you have problem understanding or you just trying to spite me.

Please don't ever get sarcastic with me again 'cause it never goes down well.

Thank you fine sir!

Same way he chose to think I left her hubby free. The fact that he isn't mentioned now does not mean he is free. We are basically addressing the issue in the thread..the wife vs the mistress..
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:
How is it funny? undecided

The way you just brush am to one side nah
... I saw that, don't try to disguise brutality by pulling off a smiling face. Gotcha again! grin
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

The way you just brush am to one side nah
... I saw that, don't try to disguise brutality by pulling off a smiling face. Gotcha again! grin

It is true na

It is not like the woman is going to see the woman and start smiling. She might even forgive her husband but not the woman.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:

It is true na

It is not like the woman is going to see the woman and start smiling. She might even forgive her husband but not the woman.

Wooorrd! Op take note!

If dem break d husband head, who go dey perform fadaly duties for dia pikin(s)? grin
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by DemiGoddess(f): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Creamish:

Same way he chose to think I left her hubby free. The fact that he isn't mentioned now does not mean he is free. We are basically addressing the issue in the thread..the wife vs the mistress..

Don't mind him joor

His mention woke me from my beauty sleep tongue wink
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

Wooorrd! Op take note!

If dem break d husband head, who go dey perform fadaly duties for dia pikin(s)? grin
I am not asking them to break the husband's head. It is no longer her business since the man have decided not to think about it.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:

I am not asking them to break the husband's head. It is no longer her business since the man have decided not to think about it.

I've been pretending to understand u as from yr previous response tbh... Anyway, its well grin
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Joy1706(f): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:
She has every right to kill her. She became her business the moment she knowingly slept with another man's husband.

Islamically and Biblically, both have sinned. Morally, they have acted unconsciously. The concubine and the husband have acted together to break the husband's vows and trust to his wife undecided

The way some people think sef? undecided
Daretodiffer I'm disappointed. Thought you were smarter than this naw

2 Likes

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Joy1706(f): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
olrotimi:

Did he approach her with a gun to her head? What happened to her moral decency to turn him down, knowing fully well that he was married. Na yam wey another woman don suffer to cook na im she balance chop well.
I can bet the life of me that she would have turned down many single guys before the man approached her, perhaps she broke off from her bf just to date this man. Those of us arguing that she didn't do wrong should Pls consider and put urselves in the position of this man's wife.Do you know how painful and heart wrenching it is for your husband to be taken away from you by another woman, perhaps after laboring together, setting the home, polishing and grooming the man and perhaps making him what he is today. Do you also consider her children? How would they feel?
Violence is wrong, very wrong but hey ladies, prevention is always better than cure. When a married man approaches you, run! Cos whatever comes after that, na ur headache
The man wasn't taken. The bastard decided to waka on his own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Joy1706(f): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Some women just irritate me. You'd be surprised that this same woman might not even have the guts to question her hubby. If my husband cheated, I'd break his head b4 remembering there's even a mistress sef

3 Likes

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Joy1706:

Daretodiffer I'm disappointed. Thought you were smarter than this naw
You should be smiley

You haven't answered simple questions. This is not about men vs women. It is a bout a man who decided to cheat on his wife with another person.

He didn't cheat on his own. It took two of them of a break the marriage. The man did his part by looking at her or asking her and she did her part by encouraging him.

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by dollyjoy(f): 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:
The wife's action was just plain silly. She ought to be more worried about her looks, how to make herself sexy so her husband wouldn't be chasing them runs girls. Only if she had bought my grade 1 quality tokunbo panties imported from china, this thrash would have been avoided. undecided
jesu christishockedshocked,has it gotten to this?

How far can people go just to frustrate others.

OGHENE!!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by joseph1832(m): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:

So?
Sooo, I'm not patronizing you cos you neither give me business nor pleasure.

Kapisce.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by joseph1832(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Joy1706:
Some women just irritate me. You'd be surprised that this same woman might not even have the guts to question her hubby. If my husband cheated, I'd break his head b4 remembering there's even a mistress sef
Nna I love you for dis.

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
the woman sef get mind sha, if my husband cheat on me ehn I go just pretend dey look and deal with him in my own way, but then again it is wrong on so many levels to date a married now, I don't why we ladies don't like struggling with an upcoming man but will prefer to go for a married man with kids ehn ... ..is not cool too, cos in my own view I see it as a slap on my face if a married man woos me......its not good abeg
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by OutOnBail(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Like WTF? Animals everywhere cry

mimzy:
Like seriously!!! What the heck!!! I just read a story on FP bout a wife (and her friends) that beat up her husband's mistress at work, used scissors to cut her hair, stripped her, poured slimy substances on her body and made her walk naked from the office to the car!!!

This is all shades of wrong!!! Whatever in the world happened to the woman beating up her husband if she really wants to prove macho If there is anyone that should be put in check, it is the husband for crying out loud, she has not freakn business with that mistress.

Yes, the wife has every right to be angry but she has absolutely no RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO TOUCH THAT LADY!!!
If you as a woman cannot put your husband/boyfriend/fiance in his place, then do not go about picking up your man's phone to curse,stalk or arrange to have their mistresses beaten!!! its b*sh!t.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by misspicy2(f): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
jesu christishockedshocked,has it gotten to this?

How far can people go just to frustrate others.

OGHENE!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
sad :-Xworris this on my thread

KINGinWAHALA:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Respect Can A Woman Who Earns Higher Than Her Husband Give? / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.