Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! (24781 Views)

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Lezzlie(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
firstEVA:
grin

I will be expecting a 5 seconds Voice note, do me a song, I am in the mood for a long laugh .

Good morning wink
A laugh? I want to make your heart sing with the plans I have for you. I'll make it a call.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by chigoizie7(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Persephenee:

Atugo m the ban grin

Tinyete etinye nah...mana marukwa n'okwa akpa m na gi na-ekwu.

Kekwa nke imee Ndi mgbu ahu ji tu gi d ban?

Nawa o, ina acho igwam kitaa na, igaghi imenwu ihe di n'ikum?

Odigi ka mga erichanwu 1k?
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
chigoizie7:

Kekwa nke imee Ndi mgbu ahu ji tu gi d ban?

Nawa o, ina acho igwam kitaa na, igaghi imenwu ihe di n'ikum?

Odigi ka mga erichanwu 1k?

Enwee onye asai mu gwa word o jee mmaa m imi na nke ofu mod.

Sooso 1K?
Ngwa tuo down guy cool
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by eyinjuege: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
daretodiffer:
She has every right to kill her. She became her business the moment she knowingly slept with another man's husband.

Islamically and Biblically, both have sinned. Morally, they have acted unconsciously. The concubine and the husband have acted together to break the husband's vows and trust to his wife undecided

The way some people think sef? undecided

I understand you're a lawyer, so I wonder why you think sharia or cannon law should hold precedence here. I wonder why we all must assume everyone obeys either of both Holy books. Heck, the people in question might be atheists or traditional worshippers.
Morally, it's their business however their conscience chooses to judge them.
What happened to leaving the cheating man? Why go assault another woman, and not even on level playing field but with other goons.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by chigoizie7(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Persephenee:

Enwee onye asai mu gwa word o jee mmaa m imi na nke ofu mod.

Sooso 1K?
Ngwa tuo down guy cool

Hapuchaa Ndi mod a na emesi ka Ndi mpi anya.

Nawa o, 1k di too much sef,

Onwekwaa nu bottled water ana ere karia
2H?

D 1k mgwaagi bu adi ama ama, enwezii ike "life" aguom. Umu ihe 1 bo or 2 bo.

Eziokwu, ifuberom gi face to face, mana idika onye ma ife aluu,

I like ur sense of reasoning, mature if I must say.

Would love to come around, but kinda busy, maybe weekend will be better.

Just reserve the 1k, mbiazie, onye gbaa oso, mpa ya,
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
eyinjuege:

I understand you're a lawyer, so I wonder why you think sharia or cannon law should hold precedence here. I wonder why we all must assume everyone obeys either of both Holy books. Heck, the people in question might be atheists or traditional worshippers.
Morally, it's their business however their conscience chooses to judge them.
What happened to leaving the cheating man? Why go assault another woman, and not even on level playing field but with other goons.

I am not a lawyer embarassed

My opinion is that cheating in both religions is a sin and morally (if you are not religious) it is unconscionable.

God! Also this is Africa the possibility that the wife, mistress, husband and the op are adherents of either religion is very high.

My post was in reply to the the op's title. She thinks that the mistress should not be blamed however I believe that both husband and mistress are to be blamed

if the mistress decides to report her to the police, the wife and her friends might end up in jail for what they have done. When I said 'she has a right to kill her', I was speaking in literal terms. If you add it to the context of what I wrote afterwards. You will understand that I didn't mean KILL. I was talking about responsibility. It might interest you to know that I didn't read the op's post, the title was all it ok for me to give my opinion.

Can you let me be now?
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Joy1706(f): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
daretodiffer:

You should be smiley

You haven't answered simple questions. This is not about men vs women. It is a bout a man who decided to cheat on his wife with another person.

He didn't cheat on his own. It took two of them of a break the marriage. The man did his part by looking at her or asking her and she did her part by encouraging him.
Who said it's about men v. Women? As far as I'm concerned, the responsibility of being faithful lies on the man and the man alone. I don't think the mistress made any vows to the wife. It was the man and the man alone that broke the marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Joy1706:

Who said it's about men v. Women? As far as I'm concerned, the responsibility of being faithful lies on the man and the man alone. I don't think the mistress made any vows to the wife. It was the man and the man alone that broke the marriage.
She didn't made any vows but she ensured that it was broken. She took part in it!
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
chigoizie7:

Hapuchaa Ndi mod a na emesi ka Ndi mpi anya.

Nawa o, 1k di too much sef,

Onwekwaa nu bottled water ana ere karia
2H?

D 1k mgwaagi bu adi ama ama, enwezii ike "life" aguom. Umu ihe 1 bo or 2 bo.

Eziokwu, ifuberom gi face to face, mana idika onye ma ife aluu,

I like ur sense of reasoning, mature if I must say.

Would love to come around, but kinda busy, maybe weekend will be better.

Just reserve the 1k, mbiazie, onye gbaa oso, mpa ya,

Thank you.

Nna eeh uwa bu ofu mbia and I'll be damned if I leave without a smirk on my face mana okwa egwu uche guy cool

Don't plan on ibute ike the wrong way mana ndi asai na owuite pasa so we just keep our gloves dirty and our hands clean 'cause afuro ka eme, eme ka fuu wink

Mana this weekend m na-etidogodu some chineked place maka oso eluigwe a sef grin

Mana enwero ife mee guy smiley

Ka m taawaagodi cuz ndi maa afa m na-eku m tongue

Udo as usual cool
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by doskie(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2016
daretodiffer:
She has every right to kill her. She became her business the moment she knowingly slept with another man's husband.

Islamically and Biblically, both have sinned. Morally, they have acted unconsciously. The concubine and the husband have acted together to break the husband's vows and trust to his wife undecided

she has no right. simple.

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Arewa12: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2016
DemiGoddess:
True talk Mimz...somehow sha undecided

Honestly, if married women put just 10% of the energy they use in senselessly suspecting their husbands into paying attention to their hubby then, infidelity wouldn't be this common.
Why beat up the slut lady
Where were you?

Before he married you, you were probably doing something that attracted him, wearing clothes that drew him close, saying stuffs that quickened his breathing and after marrying you, you unceremoniously turned to a frigging withered hag! undecided
And you are ranting 'cause another beat you at your game
Just go get your husband back.
Anyhow sha, a man who's gon' cheat, gon' cheat.

But what is a lady doing with a married man
God can't give me that hubby cause Amadioha never disappoints grin

I protect and guard what is mine reasonably jealously cheesy
i concur
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2016
daretodiffer:

Did you skip the moral part of the argument?
I reacted to the Op's opinion, and she is highly likely to be an adherent of the two religions.

Try being smart for once!

Single people should respect the institution of marraige, there are enough single men to fool around with. You dont have self respect if you mess with a married man and whatever you get you deserve.

ofcourse the married man himself is also at fault and deserves whatever he gets.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by doskie(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2016
cassieblake:
Women are literally their own enemy.
The two women would have team up and deal with the man and not the other way round.
The man and his wandering dick shld be made to pay for his crime.

Only God can save us from useless married men.
Mecheww
its like all the men you know are mere pvssies. so women can just get up one day and start beating a man for having sex. one of them will loose her life if care is not taken. and from that day I'll be bringing girls home everyday. I'll tell the world im trying to take a second wife lemme see what will happen.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by doskie(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2016
misspicy2:

You typed my mind @ the bolded.

The times have changed,some married men now disguise as single to deceive innocent young ladies in the name of relationship,many examples abound and it is saddening that some wives are so 70s they will always resort to fighting for the husbands love by assaulting his mistress.

That is absolute BS and it needs to stop.

Funny thing is that,the assault the wife melted on the mistress will only push the husband to further cheat on her with several other mistress,I wonder how many she can molest. grin

Its high time married men are held responsible for their randy ways rather than blame and assault the Mistress

im telling you if I were I'll bring home a black belter to sleep with me on our marital bed. or a female soldier. let me see the power my wife has.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Babyphinas(f): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2016
The woman overreacted
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by kamelonaire(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2016
What a world we are living in, if u ask me I dnt see in sense in this act even do u catch ur husband with another woman . As a wife u have tu sit ur husband down and cautn him not this foolish act
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by doskie(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2016
mimzy:
The woman and her friends got wind of the affair long enough to plan the attack. It wasn't the same day she got informed bout it that she attacked the babe na. So what stopped her from brutally assaulting her hubby too or confronting him at least?

funny lolzzz
so when you attack your hubby anf your friends have gone back to their houses. the next question he will ask you will be " honey have you cooked? "
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Acidosis(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2016
According to frustration-aggression theory, the concubine will always suffer. Take it or leave it.

When your boss insults you in the office, you don't get mad, insult him or resign. You go home to pour your aggression on your spouse and children grin

When your husband cheats, you don't face him to beat him up. You locate the concubine and reconfigure her face with serial beatings grin

Argue this from now till 2090, concubine will always suffer.

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by klinro(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2016
This is sad. mehn
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by cococandy(f): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2016
Will it stop the man from cheating on her low self esteem asss
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by doskie(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2016
if you fight physically to save a marriage. trust me you aee single again. its just a matter of time. the man is the male lion. he will do whatever it takes to let you know that in good time. you have only coerced him to cheat the more. and if you direct your aggression at him, you may run out of luck, and more dangerously; out of life.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by kamelonaire(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2016
Same feathers can't blame you
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Acidosis(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2016
cococandy:
Will it stop the man from cheating on her low self esteem asss
No, but she would feel that relief. It's called frustration, and its meant to be poured on someone.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by cococandy(f): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2016
Joy1706:
Some women just irritate me. You'd be surprised that this same woman might not even have the guts to question her hubby. If my husband cheated, I'd break his head b4 remembering there's even a mistress sef
She'd rather be in denial.
Blame everyone else but the one person that deserves the blame.

2 Likes

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by kamelonaire(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2016
forkadict:

You be confirm oloriburuku. You wan kill person on top deak matter.

SHAME ON YOU.

Can't blame you born in the same feathers
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by cococandy(f): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2016
Acidosis:

No, but she would feel that relief. It's called frustration, and its meant to be poured on someone.
Relief from what?
That's Very funny.
Not when the man and his p3nis are still roaming about town. I hope she's ready to go fighting all his mistresses.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Acidosis(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2016
cococandy:

Relief from what?
That's Very funny.
Not when the man and his p3nis are still roaming about town. I hope she's ready to go fighting all his mistresses.

The inability of most mistresses to resist married men is the reason for these wahalas.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by cococandy(f): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Acidosis:

The inability of most mistresses to resist married men is the reason for these wahalas.
Really?

Oh But of course.
It's the mistresses faults.
Not the married men who decided to cheat on their wives.

You're right

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 16, 2016
daretodiffer:

It's actually you that am imagining whether you reason from your anus-did the lady in question rape the man or was he drugged,
In as much as I am a man,it's our fault and these poor women should be left alone because some of us go as far as telling them we are not married so in their sense they think they are dating an unmarried man.But even at that if a man is not promiscuous ,and the other lady knows you're married;nothing on earth will entice him but for the fact that he is already promiscuous,anything in skirt arouses him.So leave the women alone and attack us-

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2016
emekamigo:

It's actually you that am imagining whether you reason from your anus-did the lady in question rape the man or was he drugged,
In as much as I am a man,it's our fault and these poor women should be left alone because some of us go as far as telling them we are not married so in their sense they think they are dating an unmarried man.But even at that if a man is not promiscuous ,and the other lady knows you're married;nothing on earth will entice him but for the fact that he is already promiscuous,anything in skirt arouses him.So leave the women alone and attack us-

You do not have any grey matterundecided
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Acidosis(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2016
She (wife) acted in a crude manner to make her frustration and aggressions known. Of course, we all know of a fact that the husband is at fault. However, it is natural for anyone to pour his aggression on a perceived weaker vessel.

The theory I earlier quoted is the reason behind global terrorism, e.g. Boko haram.

An average terrorist is jobless, hungry, and deprived, courtesy of the government. But the same terrorist does not pour out his aggression on Buhari, no he won't bomb Saraki. Instead, he will so desire to go after the common man on the street with the hope that the government's attention would be drawn.

The same way we want terrorists to attack the government is the same way we want cheated wives to attack their husbands, but it will barely happen!

The perceived weaker vessel (concubine, side bae, common man) will always bare the pain/attack. It is a theory that cannot be changed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should I Renovate Our Family House? / How Much Respect Can A Woman Who Earns Higher Than Her Husband Give? / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.