Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! (24799 Views)

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Lezzlie(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
jesu christishockedshocked,has it gotten to this?

How far can people go just to frustrate others.

OGHENE!!!!
Joy how are you doing?
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
esosa993:
the woman sef get mind sha, if my husband cheat on me ehn I go just pretend dey look and deal with him in my own way, but then again it is wrong on so many levels to date a married now, I don't why we ladies don't like struggling with an upcoming man but will prefer to go for a married man with kids ehn ... ..is not cool too, cos in my own view I see it as a slap on my face if a married man woos me......its not good abeg

You're right. Its all shades of wrong to date a married man. I'm not in support of that too. But its just the brutality that got me wowed
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lezzlie:
Joy how are you doing?

lipsrsealed
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Lezzlie(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
mimzy:

lipsrsealed
That masseur? cheesy
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lezzlie:
That masseur? cheesy

He is still in "active service" undecided
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by dollyjoy(f): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lezzlie:
Joy how are you doing?
hi,am fine just tired.goodevening.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Lezzlie(m): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
hi,am fine just tired.goodevening.
Oh, seems you had your schedule crammed up?
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Lezzlie(m): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
mimzy:

He is still in "active service" undecided
lolz, seems he's a professional.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by dollyjoy(f): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lezzlie:
Oh, seems you had your schedule crammed up?
eerm,not exactly.whatup?how is the weather over there?
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Lezzlie(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
eerm,not exactly.whatup?how is the weather over there?
Warm at noon, cold at night. You still in Warri or school?
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by DemiGoddess(f): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
joseph1832:
Sooo, I'm not patronizing you cos you neither give me business nor pleasure.

Kapisce.

Old man please bounce undecided
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by joseph1832(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Old man please bounce undecided
Em hello? I already did like 2 hours 30mins ago. Must you overstate it?
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by dollyjoy(f): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lezzlie:
Warm at noon, cold at night. You still in Warri or school?
the weather is hot here.i don't reside in warri,we have resumed for second semester..
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Lezzlie(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
the weather is hot here.i don't reside in warri,we have resumed for second semester..
So it's general thing then. The rains will soon set in though, then we'll have the cold to contend with.

Is it Delta poly at Ozoro you school?
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Lezzlie(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
What's my wife doing up so late?

Firsteva, should I sing you to sleep or tell you a story?

My team lost, drinking the Burt away
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lezzlie:
What's my wife doing up so late?

Firsteva, should I sing you to sleep or tell you a story?

My team lost, drinking the Burt away
they played soccer today?

I am half asleep, I will doze off soon.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by dollyjoy(f): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lezzlie:
So it's general thing then. The rains will soon set in though, then we'll have the cold to contend with.

Is it Delta poly at Ozoro you school?
let hope so.

My school?i will rather pass.wink

btw,where are you self?
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Lezzlie(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
firstEVA:
they played soccer today?

I am half asleep, I will doze off soon.
2nd leg quarter final uefa champions league. We're out.

I'm home sipping liquor, TV turned off. Should I sing you to sleep. But my voice will be laden with sorrow, I'll sound like a China phone grin
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Lezzlie(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
let hope so.

My school?i will rather pass.wink

btw,where are you self?
My line of business enables me cross interstate. I'm closer than you know.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by dollyjoy(f): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lezzlie:
My line of business enables me cross interstate. I'm closer than you know.
let do this some other time please.am worn out,my body ach and my eyes yearn for darkness.

Goodnight.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Lezzlie(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
let do this some other time please.am worn out,my body ach and my eyes yearn for darkness.

Goodnight.
Never seen this poetic side of you cheesy Alright, Let nature's bidding ferry you into the realm of numb abyss then.

See you around.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by chigoizie7(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Don't mind him joor

His mention woke me from my beauty sleep tongue wink

Nwa kee ije? Anuum na onwere ihe ga eme na azu pacific complex echi.

Ooo m tinye aru ka ikuo m?

Biko wetekwara nu NL 1st hand pics from the show.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by KINGinWAHALA(m): 7:19am On Apr 14, 2016
dollyjoy:
jesu christishockedshocked,has it gotten to this?

How far can people go just to frustrate others.

OGHENE!!!!

Quote me next time if you need my panties or pretend you didn't see me. undecided
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by KINGinWAHALA(m): 7:20am On Apr 14, 2016
mimzy:
sad :-Xworris this on my thread

I'm very sorry for derailing your thread, but I have to do this or I'd die of hunger. At least, it's better than begging.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2016
Lezzlie:
2nd leg quarter final uefa champions league. We're out.

I'm home sipping liquor, TV turned off. Should I sing you to sleep. But my voice will be laden with sorrow, I'll sound like a China phone grin
without the pain of losing and the liquor, I doubt you can sing, I expect something cacophonous lipsrsealed
grin

That's why I don't like football, too much emotions.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin by all means carry on... man must survive smiley

KINGinWAHALA:

I'm very sorry for derailing your thread, but I have to do this or I'd die of hunger. At least, it's better than begging.

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by KINGinWAHALA(m): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2016
mimzy:
grin grin grin grin by all means carry on... man must survive smiley

Thanks. smiley
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Lezzlie(m): 8:44am On Apr 14, 2016
firstEVA:
without the pain of losing and the liquor, I doubt you can sing, I expect something cacophonous lipsrsealed
grin

That's why I don't like football, too much emotions.
grin grin grin Good Morning, My never-fading Sunshine wink

Erm.... I'm not promising you Adam's Smith's tone.

I'll be giving you something close to Barry White, yeah, itaighr come out a little throaty and coarsed, but the message will put you to sleep all the same.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin grin grin Good Morning, My never-fading Sunshine wink

Erm.... I'm not promising you Adam's Smith's tone.

I'll be giving you something close to Barry White, yeah, itaighr come out a little throaty and coarsed, but the message will put you to sleep all the same.
grin

I will be expecting a 5 seconds Voice note, do me a song, I am in the mood for a long laugh .

Good morning wink
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 14, 2016
chigoizie7:

Nwa kee ije? Anuum na onwere ihe ga eme na azu pacific complex echi.

Ooo m tinye aru ka ikuo m?

Biko wetekwara nu NL 1st hand pics from the show.
Echefudi m sef
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by chigoizie7(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2016
Persephenee:

Echefudi m sef

Demigodess?

Oo nginwa bu ihea?

Ngwanu, echetegorom gi nah,

Ans me, ó m tinye arù k'ikuo m?
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2016
chigoizie7:

Demigodess?
Oo nginwa bu ihea?

Ngwanu, echetegorom gi nah,
Ans me, ó m tinye arù k'ikuo m?
Atugo m the ban grin

Tinyete etinye nah...mana marukwa n'okwa akpa m na gi na-ekwu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.