Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! (24844 Views)

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Mayflowa(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
DemiGoddess:
True talk Mimz...somehow sha undecided

Honestly, if married women put just 10% of the energy they use in senselessly suspecting their husbands into paying attention to their hubby then, infidelity wouldn't be this common.
Why beat up the slut lady
Where were you?

Before he married you, you were probably doing something that attracted him, wearing clothes that drew him close, saying stuffs that quickened his breathing and after marrying you, you unceremoniously turned to a frigging withered hag! undecided
And you are ranting 'cause another beat you at your game
Just go get your husband back.
Anyhow sha, a man who's gon' cheat, gon' cheat.

But what is a lady doing with a married man
God can't give me that hubby cause Amadioha never disappoints grin

I protect and guard what is mine reasonably jealously cheesy

I am so sad seeing this. This is an extremely assault and attempted murder case. She should get them arrested already.

If I were the husband, that will be end of the marriage. Anyone that could think this action up and took it a step further to act on it can kill the husband premeditated.

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
doveda:

I used to tow that line but when you read about women who purposely set on making married couples break their vows, you would realise that it is better to blame both parties for working together to break the marriage. The man owes an obligation to his wife. He set out to break it. The mistress knew but could care less. He didn't cheat with himself. He had to do it with someone else. But then, mindfulness's perspective is quite convincing. Why indeed should single women respect the institution of marriage? Outside moral(which is subjective) or religious reasons, I am afraid I can't see other reason why mistresses should be held accountable.

I am not saying that she should have attacked the woman. She might just end up with jail for what she has done.

@Mindfulness, I like your point of view. Why should single people

Exactly!

The only person who can be held accountable - if at all - is the husband who promised a monogamous union.

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Mayflowa(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
daretodiffer:
She has every right to kill her. She became her business the moment she knowingly slept with another man's husband.

Islamically and Biblically, both have sinned. Morally, they have acted unconsciously. The concubine and the husband have acted together to break the husband's vows and trust to his wife undecided

The way some people think sef? undecided

My friend, by law, cheating isn't a crime!

2 Likes

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Ngoziada592: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
African women have been beating concubines for centuries , ask yourselfpves has that ever stopped your men from cheating In fact despite that na them they cheat pass. That shows you your approach is wrong. Only a fool keeps doing something the same way expecting a different result angry you beat the concubine and then Your randy husband will get 5 more grin

Ultimately the only one who owes you loyalty is the one that took the vow with you and that's your spouse. As long as you insecure lot keep facing the other women you are telling men their actions have no consequences to them. In fact many men love women fighting over them grin

All you boxer wives wait till you meet the bad ass concubine that will beat the heck out of you and poor acid on you sef if you and your rabid friends dare touch her angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

You can meet someone at work and fall in love with them. Some people fall in love at first sight.

And again, some people see nothing wrong with falling in love with married people because they believe in polygamy or do not see marriage the way you see it.

the concept of self control and self respect is obviously lost on you.
You lowest form of immorallity is the one who justifies his/her immorality. I have nothing further to say to you other than to thank God that you are not my wife and will not be involved in the moral upbringing of my children!
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
garfield16:

the concept of self control and self respect is obviously lost on you.
You lowest form of immorallity is the one who justifies his/her immorality. I have nothing further to say to you other than to thank God that you are not my wife and will not be involved in the moral upbringing of my children!

Bla, bla, bla .............

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Amberon11: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
nah! you're lower than dumb. how do people put up with you?
daretodiffer:
+----------------Established fact? Can people get any dvmber?
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by doveda: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

Exactly!

The only person who can be held accountable - if at all - is the husband who promised a monogamous union.

if only these people could have come up with your views like yours instead of attacking me smiley

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by doveda: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
Amberon11:
nah! you're lower than dumb. how do people put up with you?
grin grin grin grin

The way they put up with you

Are you nubian? You sound lik ethe retar.d
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Ngoziada592: 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
All the women who support this you are no better than wife beaters who say they are correcting their wives or punishing them for an offense . No one had any right to assault another person for any perceived offense except in self defense. We can't all go around assaulting people we feel have hurt us or else it would be a jungle angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Chazzyboy: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
mimzy:
Like seriously!!! What the heck!!! I just read a story on FP bout a wife (and her friends) that beat up her husband's mistress at work, used scissors to cut her hair, stripped her, poured slimy substances on her body and made her walk naked from the office to the car!!!

This is all shades of wrong!!! Whatever in the world happened to the woman beating up her husband if she really wants to prove macho If there is anyone that should be put in check, it is the husband for crying out loud, she has not freakn business with that mistress.

Yes, the wife has every right to be angry but she has absolutely no RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO TOUCH THAT LADY!!!
If you as a woman cannot put your husband/boyfriend/fiance in his place, then do not go about picking up your man's phone to curse,stalk or arrange to have their mistresses beaten!!! its b*sh!t.
are u a mistress?
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Silumi(f): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

First of all, not every human being shares your religious beliefs.
Secondly, if God is so angry with the person who crosses his plans, why not leave the punishment to him?

God uses us to met out his punishment We humans carry out ours cos We feel its faster. I hope u re an answer wiser. i was on my own o u came and met me if u like just b throwing rhetorical questions every wer and be feeling fly and intelligent. grin
Mindfulness:

First of all, not every human being shares your religious beliefs.
Secondly, if God is so angry with the person who crosses his plans, why not leave the punishment to him?

God uses us to met out his punishment We humans carry out ours cos We feel its faster. I hope u re an answer wiser. i was on my own o u came and met me if u like just b throwing rhetorical questions every wer and be feeling fly and intelligent. U re attacking everyone dat is calling d woman's act mmoral and unholy if u re following a married man u better liv him if not ur pic and case is next stop using this forum to salvage ur guilty conscience it is wrong. Marriage is a holy instituition dont argue about such sensitive issues.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Silumi:

God uses us to met out his punishment We humans carry out ours cos We feel its faster. I hope u re an answer wiser. i was on my own o u came and met me if u like just b throwing rhetorical questions every wer and be feeling fly and intelligent. grin
God uses us to met out his punishment We humans carry out ours cos We feel its faster. I hope u re an answer wiser. i was on my own o u came and met me if u like just b throwing rhetorical questions every wer and be feeling fly and intelligent. U re attacking everyone dat is calling d woman's act mmoral and unholy if u re following a married man u better liv him if not ur pic and case is next stop using this forum to salvage ur guilty conscience it is wrong. Marriage is a holy instituition dont argue about such sensitive issues.

Does anyone understand this write up?

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ngoziada592:
All the women who support this you are no better than wife beaters who say they are correcting their wives or punishing them for an offense . No one had any right to assault another person for any perceived offense except in self defense. We can't all go around assaulting people we feel have hurt us or else it would be a jungle angry
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Amberon11: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
zombie invasion!!!
doveda:
grin grin grin grin
The way they put up with you
Are you nubian? You sound lik ethe retar.d
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by wickedworld: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ngoziada592:

C'mon we re human, no one has the right to assault another person. But how will u feel if u get to know that ur best friend u asissted so much is bleeping ur wife? Trust me u will feel like killing him or do something that will mke him regret living. It will be better if is someone u don't know, then ur action will be on ur wife.

This is what trigger the wife anger . The story say she took the mistress like a sister even get job with her husband to the extend her husband build her mum house. Don't u think it might get to a stage the mistress and her mum might plot to harm the wife even kill her since they know her so well and the mistress doing her this for a year with no guilt when she look at the wife face.

The wife might not go that far if is outsider she didn't know.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Silumi(f): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

How can u? going tru ur former opinions its clear ur level of understanding is 0 sort ur issues in ur life issues and stop attacking every hu gives a conter opinion to urs
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Silumi(f): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

How can u? going tru ur former opinions its clear ur level of understanding is 0 sort ur life issues and stop attacking every hu gives a counter opinion to urs

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Chazzyboy:
are u a mistress?

No I am not and I will never be one...
Why the question?
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Chazzyboy: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
mimzy:

No I am not and I will never be one... Why the question?
my bae I'm just curious
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by honourhim: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
daretodiffer:
She didn't made any vows but she ensured that it was broken. She took part in it!

Your argument is weak. It is the man who made a vow to the wife that should be blamed. Simple.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by byvan03: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
If you knowingly date a married man, you are as responsible for it as the man. Whatever you get in return is well deserved.

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by byvan03: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Silumi:
Any woman who follows a married man lacks the fear of God and so deserves anything heathen act done to her for daring to come between what the lord has joined together. D gal never see anything next tym if she see married man she go fly.

I totally agree!!

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by byvan03: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Seriously whether this will stop the man from cheating or not is story for another day but I don't think this mistress will sell her wares to a married man again cheesy . I believe a lot in walking away from bull*shit but I can't pretend I didn't get some kicks from this conditioning cheesy.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Amberon11:
[s]we are not talking of medieval archaic barbaric societies governed by the myopic sharia law. we are talking of modern western societies. And even at that, the sharia law is gender biased when it has to with adultery and the likes. The women gets stoned to death[/s] while the men only receive lashes. This is an established fact.

who has ever survived those lashes?
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Arsenate(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Will it stop a man from cheating in the future? Probably not. Will the concubine be keen on dating another married man? She will definitely have a rethink.
Me sha, I will just stay at a corner and sip my kunu and watch with a grin on my face while the wife pummels the Slutty bittccch.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by UIA04(f): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
@mimzy I'm not in support of beating your husband's concubine

But if you read the story well the wife's mom was the person who got the job for the lady. Technically it was the wife who helped the concubine get that job in her husband's company. And I'm sure as in many African settings that lady would have been more than just a worker, she might have been going to the house from time to time to help "aunty" with a thing or two as gratitude for the job, unknown to the woman that the lady was sleeping with her husband. That is betrayal of trust and it hurts much more than just a random lady doing her husband.

Jungle justice isn't the answer but that lady deserved whatever was meeted on her.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Senna: 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
Women are women's worst enemy. It's called Self hate.

Any female who justifies the acts of the wife is part of the problem. The sin or guilt rests with the husband and wife. If wife is not happy with the number her husband gave her (number1) then she should step the Bleep down and not assault another woman.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by wickedworld: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
UIA04:
@mimzy I'm not in support of beating your husband's concubine

But if you read the story well the wife's mom was the person who got the job for the lady. Technically it was the wife who helped the concubine get that job in her husband's company. And I'm sure as in many African settings that lady would have been more than just a worker, she might have been going to the house from time to time to help "aunty" with a thing or two as gratitude for the job, unknown to the woman that the lady was sleeping with her husband. That is betrayal of trust and it hurts much more than just a random lady doing her husband.

Jungle justice isn't the answer but that lady deserved whatever was meeted on her.

Correct, mistress stab the wife in the heart. But ppl making coment are not looking it from that angle.

A man want to cheat go far away not someone close to the family or someone the wife know.

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by bisiswag(f): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
olrotimi:

Did he approach her with a gun to her head? What happened to her moral decency to turn him down, knowing fully well that he was married. Na yam wey another woman don suffer to cook na im she balance chop well.
I can bet the life of me that she would have turned down many single guys before the man approached her, perhaps she broke off from her bf just to date this man. Those of us arguing that she didn't do wrong should Pls consider and put urselves in the position of this man's wife.Do you know how painful and heart wrenching it is for your husband to be taken away from you by another woman, perhaps after laboring together, setting the home, polishing and grooming the man and perhaps making him what he is today. Do you also consider her children? How would they feel?
Violence is wrong, very wrong but hey ladies, prevention is always better than cure. When a married man approaches you, run! Cos whatever comes after that, na ur headache

God bless you richly and reward you abundantly with a virtuous loving wife. Imagine the nonsense OP dey post plus she's female oh.

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by UIA04(f): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
wickedworld:

Correct, mistress stab the wife in the heart. But ppl making coment are not looking it from that angle.

A man want to cheat go far away not someone close to the family or someone the wife know.
Exactly the husband will also get his own but after the backstabber.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by tommychow(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
mimzy:
Like seriously!!! What the heck!!! I just read a story on FP bout a wife (and her friends) that beat up her husband's mistress at work, used scissors to cut her hair, stripped her, poured slimy substances on her body and made her walk naked from the office to the car!!!

This is all shades of wrong!!! Whatever in the world happened to the woman beating up her husband if she really wants to prove macho If there is anyone that should be put in check, it is the husband for crying out loud, she has not freakn business with that mistress.

Yes, the wife has every right to be angry but she has absolutely no RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO TOUCH THAT LADY!!!
If you as a woman cannot put your husband/boyfriend/fiance in his place, then do not go about picking up your man's phone to curse,stalk or arrange to have their mistresses beaten!!! its b*sh!t.

Until you find out it was your husband's secretary seducing him with her short skirts and full cleavage. Not condoning violence but to talk as if the mistress should be allowed to walk...Well, it has to happen to you 1st (don't wish it for you, though) to completely empathise with the wife. Men find it very, very hard to turn down offers and if you know the woman who exploits his weakness, are only gonna confront your man or are you also gonna be an alpha female and show biatch he's yours alone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / 3 Lost But Found Akan Brothers In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.