Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade (57253 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Nigerian Fiancee On New Year's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Desmorise(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Love nkor......evol ni
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by ireneony(f): 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
BoiledHead:
See her stomach.

Be like bag of beans. I wonder how this guy take marry this one
grin grin
May be she's pregnant
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by demarc001: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Vinshu:
She doesn't look beautiful. Why the stress of the flight? Even her stomach is obese.

I hate it when ladies condemn fellow ladies uneccessarily.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by bayinq25(m): 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
Kolababe:
The lover boy came all the way from Lagos to Ekpoma, in Edo state to attend his girlfriend's Passing Out Parade and before the day was over, he went down on his knees and proposed to the lady who seemed confused at first before saying yes! Congrats to the couple. See more photos below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/man-flies-from-lagos-to-edo-state-to.html
The girl be like"after all the corpers wey don c my Jerusalem this guy still love me,why should I say no?"
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by classiclight(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sistem007:
Lolz...this girl doesn't look impressed or excited to me. Some guys can just be unnecessarily romantic.
seriously u speak my mind, doing all dis, u end up forcing somebody to say YES
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Sistem007(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
classiclight:

seriously u speak my mind, doing all dis, u end up forcing somebody to say YES

lolz...ur right. u may just end up forcing the girl to say yes.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by medexico(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
Babzilla:
After dem don chop d geh finish.
He proposed to the leftovers grin grin

Na you chop her?
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by medexico(m): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sistem007:

lolz...ur right. u may just end up forcing the girl to say yes.

*so after POP, they went back to Lagos*

Boy: I'm so happy you said yes. I fel like the most lucky guy on earth cool

Girl: I only said yes so as not to embarass you. I'm sorry I cannot marry you cry

Boy: shocked
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
what will be next eh? Guy climbs an electric pole and dangling from and electric wire to propose? or Guy standing on a main road nakid to propose?
this trend is becoming stup'd angry
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by richardmba(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
cruzita:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Na lieoo.E get the kind wowo wey even the blind de spot.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by AmAlbert(m): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
BoiledHead:
See her stomach.

Be like bag of beans. I wonder how this guy take marry this one
BoiledHead Kikikiki
Boiled eggs kukuku

Abeg come make we high together with dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by room089: 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pinture of the guy flying from Lagos to Ekpoma or adonbliv it!

Ekpoma don get airport?
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Sistem007(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
medexico:

*so after POP, they went back to Lagos*

Boy: I'm so happy you said yes. I fel like the most lucky guy on earth cool

Girl: I only said yes so as not to embarass you. I'm sorry I cannot marry you cry

Boy: shocked

hehehe...u can imagine
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Rexnegro(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Babzilla:
After dem don chop d geh finish.
He proposed to the leftovers grin grin
chai camp And service year? is like sodom And gomorra Era...people just dey fucck...Remember when I was in camp mehnnn corper just dey fucck themselves daily as if Tomorrow no dey again...this guy wey just stress himself to go propose to a girl who guys MIGHT ve fuccked wella
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by YaksonFCA(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Just to propose! How much be the wedding ring?
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by damonice(m): 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
Kolababe:
The lover boy came all the way from Lagos to Ekpoma, in Edo state to attend his girlfriend's Passing Out Parade and before the day was over, he went down on his knees and proposed to the lady who seemed confused at first before saying yes! Congrats to the couple. See more photos below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/man-flies-from-lagos-to-edo-state-to.html

Na only she dey do POP niii...where oda corpers....diz tin no real joor
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by piagetskinner(m): 12:09am On Apr 15, 2016
CutestNife:
Her look read "let me accept to marry him before everyone notice my protruding tummy."

Chai u wicked o.. .lets see ur own tummy.. I get tape-rule
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by piagetskinner(m): 12:12am On Apr 15, 2016
BTW I think the pot bellied girl as some say., is trying not to embarrass the guy unnecessarily... Hence her acceptance of the proposal smiley
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 15, 2016
She just pretend to accept, nor wan fall hand. She go give am the ring later for house. You see that yahoo boy for ekpoma, na she go do side chick follow. I know this babe for my ppa

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Timbuktu14(m): 12:25am On Apr 15, 2016
Sistem007:
Lolz...this girl doesn't look impressed or excited to me. Some guys can just be unnecessarily romantic.
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 15, 2016
sexaddict08:

u self you chop inside abi? pussi-eater murdafukka

Eiyaa e be like say na U be d guy. pele

Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by habsydiamond(m): 12:35am On Apr 15, 2016
e be like say the boo get 66 pack abi na 88. congrats to them by the way.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by habsydiamond(m): 12:36am On Apr 15, 2016
e be like say the boo get 66 packs abi na 88. congrats to them by the way.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by CutestNife(f): 12:42am On Apr 15, 2016
boma95:

Can you at least say something nice or just ignore the post and forget about commenting?? Pheew angry
Just like you could have ignored mine too... Please.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by amtaken(f): 12:51am On Apr 15, 2016
Can she go for pregnancy test please?

I don't trust that big stomach grin

(no pun intended biko).
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by RexTramadol1: 1:23am On Apr 15, 2016
Another inner beauty crew!
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by acada111(f): 1:36am On Apr 15, 2016
dexla:

coming from a lady....so uncalled for

Na pepper bodi.....ignore her
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by snazzie: 1:37am On Apr 15, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Chaiii some ppl can use mouth destroy one's destiny for this nigeria.
Chai.. Nairaland no b beta place @al
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Vinshu(f): 1:53am On Apr 15, 2016
herbie27:
Has any man asked for your hand in marriage?, i bet she's prettier than you.

Nice try but I'm married.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by Ladymay123: 4:46am On Apr 15, 2016
Na him choice+Character matters.
Vinshu:
She doesn't look beautiful. Why the stress of the flight? Even her stomach is obese.
Re: Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade by NemzySeries(m): 5:41am On Apr 15, 2016
Sistem007:
ma guy U're d bomb boko haram in unable to manufacture.......nice 1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.